Our Holiday [Part 2]

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

I blink sleepily as I wake up. Then I realize Kyuhyun isn’t next to me, and I roll over, hoping he’s in the tent. When I see Kyuhyun isn’t in the tent, I panic. “Ryeowook, are you awake yet?” Kyuhyun says looking in the tent. “Kyuhyun, where did you go?” I say, trying to calm down. Kyuhyun sees how I concerned I was and comes over, giving me a hug. “I’m sorry if I scared you, I went to make sure that thing I was going to show you is still there.” Kyuhyun gently kisses my forehead as I finally relax. “Next time, please tell me. I thought something happened…” I say as Kyuhyun helps me out of the sleeping bag. “Get changed, I’ll be out there waiting, ok?” I nod as Kyuhyun leaves the tent. After I got changed, I immediately come out of the tent, and Kyuhyun smiles as he sees me. “You ready?” As soon as I nod, Kyuhyun leads me to the ‘surprise’, gently holding my hand. “Kyuhyun?” I ask and Kyuhyun looks at me curiously. “You’ll always love me right?” Kyuhyun stops walking and pulls me into a hug. “Of course, I’ll love you until the day I die…” I hug Kyuhyun tightly before I ask my next question. “You won’t leave right?” I ask, but no answer. I look up to see Kyuhyun looking at me sadly. “I won’t leave unless I absolutely have to…” Kyuhyun says, wiping away some of my tears. “I didn’t even realize I was crying…” I mumble, and Kyuhyun hugs me tightly. “Come on, let’s go.” Kyuhyun starts walking, holding my hand tighter, and holding me closer. Then Kyuhyun stops walking, and tells me to close my eyes. I close them, worrying slightly, but mostly relaxed because I trust Kyuhyun. “You can open your eyes now…” Kyuhyun says gently and I open them, gasping slightly at what I see. Kyuhyun is holding a single rose, and he offers it to me. “Where did you get this?” I say, gently taking the rose from Kyuhyun’s hands. “I came here awhile ago, and I planted that rose, planning to bring you here…” I cut Kyuhyun off by kissing him gently. When I pull away, Kyuhyun and I both smile. “Thank you” I whisper softly, staring at the rose. “Ryeowook…” Kyuhyun says. I look up and Kyuhyun kisses me. At first I’m surprised, but I deepen the kiss slightly. Defiantly a romantic moment…

A/N: So happy that our school gave us a day off (: NOW I CAN UPDATE PROPERLY FOR TODAY (: Well... I also have two other fics to update, but don't worry, this and the sequel to my first fic are my most important ones to finish