It Feels Like A Dream

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

 

*Kyuhyun’s P.O.V*

I watch Ryeowook as he sleeps while I make dinner. Only Changmin, Taemin and Ryeowook have tasted my good cooking, the others don’t trust me to cook. I hear knocking on the door, but I can’t leave the food… it could burn. Then I realize Ryeowook is watching me. “I’ll go open the door” Ryeowook smiles and goes to open the door. When Ryeowook comes back with Changmin and Taemin, I’m putting food on plates. “I’ll take these for you” Changmin says, and Taemin follows with some other plates. I hug Ryeowook and he sighs. “Don’t you want me to hug you anymore?” I say and Ryeowook sighs again. “I still can’t believe we’re getting married… it feels like a dream.” I smile because I understand completely. It doesn’t feel real. “We should probably go eat…” I say as I kiss the top of Ryeowook’s head. “Ok…” Ryeowook and I walk to where Changmin took the food. “So when’s the wedding?” Changmin says innocently, if that’s possible. “A month, maybe a month and a few weeks from now.” I answer. “What? I can’t go then...” Taemin says upset. “I forgot you guys are going to be in Japan for a really long time… I’m sorry we didn’t think about that Taemin.” Ryeowook sounds upset so I give him a quick hug. “It’s ok, you guys have to tell me everything that happens. But if anything I shouldn’t know about happens… don’t mention it please, I’m trying to stay innocent.” Ryeowook laughs as I choke slightly on my food. “How are you innocent if… never mind.” Changmin says, hitting Taemin’s arm. “We promise to tell you everything we should tell you.” Ryeowook says and the four of us burst out laughing.

 

A/N: I know this is a short update, I've been having problems with my internet connection lately, and school starts on Wednesday -.-