Our Holiday [Part 6]

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

 

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

“Kyuhyun, I’m glad we went on this holiday…” I say, smiling as Kyuhyun tries to get our campfire to work. “I’m glad you enjoyed it, but there is still time for us to enjoy.” When the campfire finally starts, Kyuhyun pulls me into his arms. “I’m glad that we went on this holiday, it’s a chance for us to have some time to our selves…” Kyuhyun says, hugging me tightly. “Yeah, the others would always interrupt us…” I say and Kyuhyun chuckles. “Ryeowook, do you remember when we went on a date, and the other members literally stalked us on our date?” Kyuhyun asks, and I chuckle at the memory.

“Ok, we’re going on a date, do not follow us!” Kyuhyun says, glaring at Eunhyuk and Sungmin, who followed us on our last date. “Ok we’re sorry for following you!” Sungmin says, putting his hands up in mock surrender. “Still, this time don’t follow us.” Kyuhyun glares at everyone, then we leave the dorm.

Kyuhyun and I sit at a table in a restaurant, eating dinner slowly while talking. “I think the hyungs will probably follow us again. In fact I swear I thought Kibum and Donghae…” I say. Kyuhyun and I look over at the window, and of course Kibum and Donghae duck out of sight, just not fast enough. “I think we should confuse them…” Kyuhyun says and I look up at him to see him smirking slightly. “I agree…”

After we finish eating, we walk to a cinema, but don’t actually plan on watching a movie. Then I fake slap him and run off to a park, fake sobbing. I go and sit on a bench and fake cry, but I’m actually laughing. “Ryeowook, why did you slap Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk says, and I look up, still laughing. “Wait… why are you laughing?” Eunhyuk says, and I laugh even more. “Well Eunhyuk hyung, Ryeowook and I knew you guys were following us. And we tricked you. Oh and I caught Kibum, Donghae, Sungmin… actually everyone…” Kyuhyun says, and I look over to see Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum, Henry, Changmin and Taemin. “You all followed us?” I say, laughing slightly. “We’re going to get revenge for this…” Kyuhyun says in a threatening voice, and I laugh, knowing the punishment will be painful for the others just by the tone of his voice.

 

A/N: I’m sorry, I just HAD to throw a memory in ^.^ It ends with the next chapter ): Sequel will be written straight away <3