Our Holiday [Part 1]

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

 

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

“Kyuhyun, are you ready to go?” I ask, grabbing my jacket as Kyuhyun nods. “Where are you going?” Yesung asks. “We’re going camping for a week, we want to go on a holiday together now that we’re… married.” Kyuhyun says, and Eunhyuk throws a cushion at him. “Why did you pause between ‘we’re’ and ‘married’?” Eunhyuk asks suspiciously, and I throw the cushion back at him. “They got married yesterday, it probably still hasn’t sunk in yet” Sungmin explains, and I nod. To be honest, I can’t even believe we’re back together after that misunderstanding. “So… I guess we’ll so you guys in a week!” Kyuhyun says, and he grabs my hand, and pulls me out of the dorm. When we’re in the car, I’m curious about where we are going. “So Kyu… where are we going camping?” I ask. “It’s somewhere special, so… I’m not telling you.”

 

*Kyuhyun’s P.O.V*

We’re finally here, and I gently shake Ryeowook to wake him up. “Ryeowook… we’re here…” Ryeowook blinks sleepily and I smile at how cute he looks. After we get everything out, I lead him to where we’ll be camping. “Woahh…” I smile as Ryeowook runs around enjoying the view. I set up the tent, and by the time we finished eating, it’s already 9:30. Ryeowook and I are lying on the grass staring at the stars. “I still find it funny that the hyungs made us bring our phones because they don’t trust us.” Ryeowook says, and I chuckle. “They don’t know where we went so…” I trail off as Ryeowook gets up, and then helps me up. We stare at each other for awhile, before Ryeowook hugs me. “Ryeowook…” I trail off as Ryeowook tightens his grip on my waist. “I’m sorry it’s just… I really missed hugging you…” I smile as I lift Ryeowook up and spin him around. “Kyu~” Ryeowook says as I spin him around even more. Then I trip and we fall over, laughing uncontrollably. “That was fun” Ryeowook says, and I start laughing again. “We should probably go to bed, I have something to show you tomorrow morning.” I say and Ryeowook nods. We go into the tent and snuggle up in my sleeping bag. For awhile I watch Ryeowook as he sleeps, not believing that we’re married. “I still don’t get how it’s possible that we’re married…” I say to myself. 

 

A/N: Is it good? I hope so...