Please Fall In Love With Me Again [Part 5]

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

“That’s sweet…” Eunhyuk was one of the members that walked in on us. “Ryeowook… tell me… do you still love Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asks. I never realized he came here. “Yes… I only broke up with him because he hurt me… but I feel stupid now… Leeteuk hands me a note, and I almost cry at this note.

I know this isn’t the first time you’ve broken up with Kyuhyun over a misunderstanding…

Tell Leeteuk and Eunhyuk about a time when you broke up over a misunderstanding.

If you feel upset they’ll comfort you.

<3

I don’t want to say this. This memory hurts so much… Leeteuk sits down. “Please tell us Ryeowook…”

I sit in my room, crying my eyes out. Zhou Mi is trying to calm me down, but he can’t. “Ryeowook…” I look up and see Sungmin. “Kyuhyun wants to talk with you…” I shake my head. “He really wants to talk to you.” I hide under the covers. “He can come but I won’t talk.” I feel Zhou Mi get off my bed, and feel someone sit down. I know it’s Kyuhyun, but he feels to light. “Ryeowook… please talk to me… I’m sorry for breaking up with you over such a stupid thing…”I refuse to get up. “Ryeowook… just give him a chance…” Zhou Mi says in Mandarin. I slightly pull the covers and see that Kyuhyun looks sick. I sit up with a lot of difficultly because Kyuhyun is sitting next to me and seems to be depending on me to stay up. “Kyuhyun I’m so sorry…” I mumble as I pull him closer. Sungmin and Zhou Mi leave as I pull the covers over Kyuhyun, who’s trembling next to me. “I shouldn’t have broken up with you… I can’t live without you…” Kyuhyun mumbles as I pull him as close as possible to warm him up. “You’ve always been my favorite hyung did you know that?” Kyuhyun mumbles and I wrap my arms around him.

I’m crying, realizing I shouldn’t have broken up with him. “I don’t want to do this trail thing anymore… I just want to see him and apologize.” I mumble as Eunhyuk and Leeteuk comfort him. “You have to go through with the whole thing Ryeowook…” I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see Zhou Mi. “Do you want me to tell Kyuhyun that you just want to see him? Because I can, he probably will want you to go through the whole thing though…” I nod weakly and Henry comes out of nowhere. “I’ll do it, you take him to the next place…”Zhou Mi helps me up and we walk towards the next place. “Here’s the next note by the way…”

I know that was hard. Just stay strong, the next few things will cheer you up.

<3

Zhou Mi sits me on a bench. “Kyuhyun said if you got upset, to give you this.” Zhou Mi hands me a small giraffe teddy and I smile. “What’s the story behind this?” He hands me a note, and it simply says a few words…

Tell Him The Story…

<3

“Ryeowook-hyung~” The newest addition to Super Junior, Kyuhyun is smiling at me and holding something behind his back, and I feel bad for him. “Yes Kyuhyun-ah?” Kyuhyun blushes and pulls out something behind his back. “I know you like giraffes so… this is for you.” I smile at the little giraffe teddy/plushie. “Thank you Kyuhyun-ah~”

Zhou Mi smiles and Henry comes up. “Kyuhyun said he feels bad that he made you upset. He says hang on to the giraffe plushie so you won’t feel so upset.” Henry hands me a note and I read it.

This is the first note that’s actually from me…

Zhou Mi will lead you to the next place. He’s going to stay with you for the rest of the time, ok?

<3

My eyes tear up as I realize this is the first note from Kyuhyun. “Let’s go…” Zhou Mi slowly leads me to a little house. I remember when Super Junior-M came here… Zhou Mi and I go inside and see a note.

Do you remember when Super Junior-M came here?

That was how Sungmin found out you guys were dating…

<3

I sigh as I remember how Sungmin found out. Eventually we told the others, but we only wanted Leeteuk to know… “How did Sungmin find out? He wouldn’t tell us…” He didn’t… wow…

“Wookie…” Kyuhyun sits down next to me and I snuggle close. “You promised we would spend time together, just the two of us. But we haven’t spent anytime together. This is a vacation for Super Junior-M so we can spend time together…” Kyuhyun says and I realize he’s right. We only said we’ll come to spend time together… “If the others aren’t here, we can spend time with each other here.” I say and give Kyuhyun a quick kiss on the cheek. “Henry is the only one here. He’s asleep so we don’t have to worry.” Kyuhyun jumps up and I fall off the couch because I was slightly sitting on him. “Sorry Wookie~” He grabs me and gives me a kiss. Unfortunately Sungmin saw, and he was pretty shocked.”Ryeowook? Kyuhyun?” Sungmin says uncertainly. We jump apart and start begging him not to tell the others…

“I guess he really didn’t tell you guys…” I sigh in relief.

 

A/N: I didn't realize making the 40 notes thing would be so hard... Only 15 more notes to go XD