Anniversary Planning

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

Taemin and I are relaxing at my dorm, taking random selcas. “Ryeowook hyung, you and Kyuhyun hyung’s anniversary is next month isn’t it?” Taemin gave me an innocent look, and I smiled and ruffled his hair. “Yup, it’s exactly a month away… I wonder what he will do this year?” Kyuhyun and I have been dating for three years, this year is our third anniversary together. “Can you remind me what he did for your first and second anniversary?” I wasn’t going to, but Taemin gave me those puppy eyes so I had to… It’s like he knew I wasn’t going to tell him. “On our first anniversary he made a cake just for me. I think that was the only time his cooking was really good to be honest… you know he usually can’t cook. Then on our second anniversary he made me think he forgot about it, then he surprised me with a romantic date and gave me a giant teddy bear.” “So a cake, date, teddy bear... that's it? From the way you talk about it I thought he did more than that..." I just laughed at Taemin, that’s exactly why he is still fifteen in my eyes. Taemin hit me playfully. “You asked what he did for our anniversary… I answered. Do you want anything for lunch or are you just going to sit there drinking your banana milk?” I have to have a supply of banana milk and strawberry milk handy at the dorm just for Taemin and Donghae. “Honestly you spend more time at my dorm than your own, you should move in” I jokingly say. Taemin just gets up and punches me in the arm.

*Kyuhyun’s P.O.V*

Changmin and I went out to go shopping because we need food to be honest. Changmin is hungry, I’m hungry… yeah food is a must. “Kyuhyun, your anniversary is coming up right… what are you going to do?” I don’t know if I should tell him, Changmin and I are close with Taemin, and if Taemin found out, Ryeowook would find out… “If I tell you, you cannot tell Taemin or Ryeowook.” “I get why you can’t tell Ryeowook… he is your boyfriend, but why Taemin?” I think about how to say this… I don’t want Changmin to think I don’t trust Taemin, because I do. “What if Taemin told Ryeowook by accident? They are best friends after all.” Changmin laughed at me “Taemin knows more secrets than you think Kyuhyun… he knows all of mine, heaps of Sungmin’s, heaps Yunho’s, heaps of Donghae’s… the list goes on! He knows a secret from everybody in SM Entertainment I think.” How is that even possible… can someone really know that many secrets? “How do you know this by the way? Did he tell you?” I actually am wondering this, because I don’t think Taemin would tell. “I know EVERYTHING about him. Kyuhyun, before you call me a stalker, it’s common knowledge he knows lots of secrets.” I was going to call him a stalker, but him saying that doesn’t make me want to know call him a stalker. “Um, you’re still a stalker, you know everything about him don’t you?” “Just tell me what you’re going to do for your anniversary Kyuhyun!!” When I’ve finally told him, he is in awe. “If I came up with that for my anniversary’s with my girlfriends, I probably wouldn’t get dumped at all.” I just laugh at this.

 

 

A/N This is a long chapter O.O I didn't realise how long it was until i finished. What do you think Kyuhyun's anniversary gift will be?