You Are Mine

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

*Taemin’s P.O.V*

Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Minho and I go into where we live in Japan. “Ryeowook and Kyuhyun’s wedding was yesterday wasn’t it?” Jonghyun says and I nod. I really wanted to go… stupid schedules. “I’m going to call and ask about it, don’t bother me please.” I say, throwing in puppy dog eyes so I won’t get in trouble. Onew nods and goes back to his phone. I run into my room and call Ryeowook. “Taemin-ah! I was waiting for you to call.” Ryeowook sounds so happy, and I smile. “Tell me about your wedding!! Everything!” Ryeowook explains with amazing detail. “If I didn’t know any better, I would’ve thought it happened an hour ago” I chuckle. “It did happen an hour ago. It was raining yesterday so we postponed until today.” I choke and Ryeowook laughs. “Ryeowook, I really want to be there…” I say sadly. “I know you do Taemin. That’s why Sungmin videoed the whole thing. It was my idea. Do you want to talk with Kyuhyun?” They. Videoed. It? Awesome! “Thank you Ryeowook hyung. And does Kyuhyun want to talk to me?” I say. “Yes, he really wants to talk to you.” Ryeowook’s voice sounds muffled… probably Kyuhyun hugging him. “I’ll talk to him then.” After Kyuhyun and I have a long discussion, he gives the phone back to Ryeowook. “What did you guys talk about?” I knew he would ask. “He was telling me how he felt about the wedding.” I lie. “Ok, well I have to go now. And good luck with the Japan comeback.”

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

I hang up and sit down on the couch. I blink sleepily and end up falling asleep. “Ryeowook-ah wake up~” I sleepily open my eyes, and Kyuhyun smiles. “You must be tired, because you slept for a long time…” I nod as I sit up. “I made dinner for you” I smile as Kyuhyun brings out dumplings and kimchi. “I made it just for you.” Kyuhyun brushes some hair out of my eyes and sits next to me. “Kyuhyun?” I ask, hoping he will pay attention. “Yes Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun looks at me and gives me a smile. I blush slightly. Then I notice he was hiding his hand. “Why are you hiding your hand?” I say, my voice full of concern. “It’s nothing…” Kyuhyun says as I slowly take his hand. “What happened?” There’s a burn on his hand, and it looks bad. “I burned my hand…” Kyuhyun looks down as I sternly stare at him. “Next time tell me… you should be careful. I don’t want you to get hurt.” I say. Kyuhyun just pulls me closer and I rest my head on his shoulder. “Kyuhyun… I really love you do you know that?” I say, and I see Kyuhyun nod. “Do you love me?” I ask. I’m always insecure about this, and I ask him a lot. “Of course. I love you so much. You are mine, nobody else’s, ok?” Kyuhyun says before kissing me. As we pull apart I give Kyuhyun a smile. “I’ll always be yours”

 

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. So school started yesterday, and I have today off(it's this weird thing my school does where half the school does testing one day and the other does testing the next day) so I decided to update while my internet connection was good. Now that school started the updates might take awhile, so there might be time in between updates.