Found

13 Elements

 

Leeteuk stared at the ceiling of Ryeowook's room. He had been sleeping there for the past two weeks when he room was given to Yesung and Eunhyuk. He had just put his younger brother back to sleep when he woke up due to his nightmares. Leeteuk sighed. Just when he thought things were staring to get better and Ryeowook was able to sleep in his own room and be independent, their town got chained into an attack. He had no idea when the dark wanted Ryeowook so badly. Yesung had been training Ryeowook to focus on his inner energy but the dark ones had to always interfer their practice and wanted to capture Ryeowook. Yesung's power had been enhancing with his determination to protect Ryeowook and the dark ones feared him. Leeteuk knew that Ryeowook loved Yesung's company. He isn't against that. He was just worried that with more dark ones approaching them, Ryeowook would never recover from his fear. Sungmin on the other hand, was confident that Ryeowook was healing prefectly fine under Yesung's help. He had came across how Yesung calmed Ryeowook down when he was afraid and he was positive that Ryeowook would be fine. However, if what Sungmin said was true, Ryeowook would not be having nightmares nights after nights. Leeteuk sighed and wondered if he should let Yesung swap rooms with him. He could sleep in Sungmin's room and let Eunhyuk sleep with Donghae in his room. 
 
Speaking of Donghae, he was Eunhyuk's best friend who controlled the water element. Donghae had saved Sungmin and Eunhyuk from a possible attack launched by the dark ones, when he was seeking for shelter. Leeteuk sighed as he turned to his side and looked at Ryeowook. He ran his fingers through Ryeowook's hair and smiled. He had remembered the times when the three brothers would be running around the playground to catch each other and how Ryeowook had always managed to get away. Though he was not talking to them, he listened well to his two hyungs. To Ryeowook, the most important people to him were his family. He was crying so hard when he was finally rescued by his father that he didn't have the strength to move at all. On the second day after his rescue, he walked around the house and would run to a corner when there were movements in the house. Leeteuk and Sungmin had hence took up the responsibility of helping their little brother by reading stories to him, putting him to sleep, and singing to him. These efforts were paid off one single day. Ryeowook returned home from school one day and waved his exam papers in his hands and ran to his umma. He passed the exam papers to his confused umma and smiled. His umma took it and took a look before praising Ryeowook for being a smart kid. He had aced his exams with prefect distinctions. When his hyungs were back from their school, Ryeowook ran to them and showed them the exam papers. "You are amazing! Leeteuk failed this when he was at your age." His umma pointed out and the brothers started to laugh. "Umma, i didnt have anyone to teach me. Ryeowook has Sungmin!" Leeteuk complained. "You could have studied harder, hyung." Sungmin said and smiled. "Yah!" Leeteuk pouted. "T..Tha...Thank..you." Everyone paused and looked over to Ryeowook. "What..did you just..say?" Sungmin asked in shock. "T..hank you." Ryeowook smiled. "RYEOWOOK OMG!" Sungmin and Leeteuk hugged their brother and cried in happiness and their umma stood at the back and teared in joy. From that day onwards, Ryeowoook started to speak up more and soon he had become a talkative kid because of his talkative hyungs. 
 
#
 
Donghae woke up from the ache on his back. He had been sleeping on the floor of Sungmin's room and he felt bad by invading their house, but after much persuasion by the brothers, Donghae had decided to stay in condition that he was allowed to help the family stock up their storage of food. Donghae moved as swiftly as waves, he could dogded an attack by transforming into water form when he was under attack. He could never be injured with his unique power. He had also realised that his powers had gotten stronger when he was with Eunhyuk but Eunhyuk had not been able to fight when he was with Donghae, hence he does not realised that both their elements had connected. Donghae sighed as he thought of how to show Eunhyuk that he meant more than a friend to him, but decide not to rush things. He had learnt from Eunhyuk about the trio and had hence gotten close to Sungmin because of the same common interest they both had. Donghae had not been able to talk properly to Ryeowook because he was either always with Yesung or he will be always in his room. Donghae was abit shocked when he went down to the kitchen and saw Ryeowook and his umma preparing breakfast. "Hmm.. Good morning, do you need any help?" Donghae greeted the both of them. "Aww, isn't that lovely, Donghae, could you help me watch the fire while i take a shower?" Ryeowook's umma smiled and Donghae nodded in respond. "Thankyou!" She said and went back into her room. Donghae looked at Ryeowook who was watching the vegetables. "Hi." Donghae greeted. "Hello.." Ryeowook replied shyly. "Ryeowook right? I am Donghae." Donghae extended his hand and shook Ryeowook's hand. "Deh.." Ryeowook nodded and went back to washing his vegetables. He knew that the younger was not good with strangers. "So... i heard you had been practicing with Yesung hyung?" The topic about Yesung sparked the younger's attention and he turned around and finally took a good look at Donghae. They had a long chat and were giggling at the things they had shared. Donghae had told Ryeowook that he had liked Eunhyuk and wished that Eunhyuk would feel the same way as he did, and Ryeowook had admitted that he liked being with Yesung hyung but he didnt know what to feel because Yesung was his first friend that he had ever tried to made, so he was abit confused. Donghae promised to help him through his feelings and Ryeowook was more then happy. When the rest woke up, they were taken aback by how close Ryeowook had been with Donghae. Leeteuk smiled as was happy that his younger brother had learned to make new friends himself. 
 
They were on a walk to the park to take some air. Things had started to get better in Sapphire Town, the attack were lesser since most of them had died, because of the stronger fighters in the town. Schools were still closed but other than that, everything was slowly beginning to get better. Ryeowook was holding on to Sungmin's hand like what they always did when they were out. "that is so pretty!" Ryeowook exclaimed as he ran over to the river and looked at the beautiful swan swimming. The boys settled around the pond and started to chat. They were playing frisbee when suddenly their game were interupted by screams of people. The dark ones were back with a troop of army and they surrounded the park. The people screamed in fright and those who had powers stood slightly in front and prepared to fight. "Be good and hand that boy over and we will spare your pathetic lives." The leader of the troop commanded as he pointed to a random boy on the swing, assuming him to be the "key" that the dark had been searching for. "Get through us first then." Eunhyuk shouted as he started to launch an attack towards the troop of army. The fight broke up and everyone were separated. Ryeowook had ran to hide between a tree when the troops came towards them. He was afraid. He wanted so much to be able to protect himself too. Yesung was surrounded by stronger troops and had a hard time trying to pry out of their reach and Leeteuk was helping him. Eunhyuk was fighting together with Sungmin and Donghae had doged the attack to save the boy who the dark wanted to capture. There were several fighters on the fields too but some of them were taken down. Ryeowook screamed when some dark troops came towards him. He didn't want to worry his hyungs, so even without his powers, he kicked the monsters away and was shocked by the strength that he had possessed. Leeteuk panicked when he couldn't find Ryeowook. "Sungmin! Where is Ryeowook?" He shouted across and spotted his brother searching his surroundings. "I thought he was with you?" Sungmin shouted back and Leeteuk panicked even more. He moved the ground opened and threw the monsters inside and sealed the ground up and ran around fighting and searching for his missing brother. Leeteuk gasped when he saw Ryeowook being thrown against a tree, he had expected the boy to be whinning and screaming for help, but instead, the boy stood back up and dashed acrossed the path, punching the monsters and sent them flying towards another tree. He could see his brother smirking and smiling as he punched another monster who jumped on him. 
 
"WHOAH." Sungmin exclaimed when he ran next to Leeteuk and witnessed what Ryeowook was doing. Ryeowook didn't realise that his brothers were staring at him in a distance, all he wanted was to shake all these monsters away from him. He gasped when he saw a stronger monster heading towards his direction and the monster was moving in a speed of light. Without even thinking, he brought his fist up and punch the monster when he came towards him. He was equally as shocked as his brothers were when sparks of electricity came from his fist and to the monsters. "Did i just.." He mumbled but stopped when more monsters came surrounding him. He tried using his fist again and more sparks came out from the punch. He smirked and started running in between the huge monsters, sending them shocks with his fast stamina. When the mayor rushed down to the park, he was shocked that his son had possessed the power of electricity and was strong enough to send the huge monsters fleding into the woods which from the inside, Yesung was waiting for them. They were burnt alive by Yesung's power and the fire were put down by Donghae's power. The mayor could not believed his eyes that the boys were able to fight the monsters themselves with team work. 
 
"Ryeowook!" Donghae gasped when he saw the boy falling backwards. "Is okay, he is just tired after over-using his powers." His appa spoke and they boys rushed back to the house and get Ryeowook checked on. "Man, his powers are explosive." Eunhyuk commented. "I told you so." Yesung agreed as they sat around the table and decided what to do to teach Ryeowook how to use his powers and controlled his strength. Leeteuk smiled as he heard the discussion, Probably now, there are more than one of him, trying to think of solutions to help the town as well as his younger brother's fear. Yesung had excused himself after through the meeting when Ryeowook's umma said that he was awake. Yesung knew that it's gonna be another tough day for him,because of the confusion the boy might be feeling when he just woke up. True to his guess, he spotted Ryeowook at the corner of his room, hugging his knees together as soft sobs began to fill the room. Yesung sighed as closed the door behind him, pushing the lock in and walked towards the small boy. "Ryeowook ah." Yesung called out and the boy slowly looked at him. Yesung carried him up and placed him on his bed. "You did it, Ryeowook, you discovered your own power. Congrats now, your element is Electricity." Yesung smiled as he cooled Ryeowook down by drawning small circles on his back while holding him close to his body. Ryeowook leaned on his chest and he sobbed. "It hurts..." He whined as he closed his eyes. "It's normal Ryeowookie, it's normal. The pain will only last for a day or so." Yesung whispered as he gently moved Ryeowook onto his lap and hugged him. "Thankyou hyung.." Ryeowook smiled as he clenched yesung's shirt into his fist as he tried to ignore the pain. "Hmm?" Yesung asked as he wiped the tears away. "Thankyou for making me believe in myself and making me feel better." Ryeowook said as he closed his eyes due to the pain. "It's nothing, i love to do these when it comes to you, and only you. Ryeowook, you are important to me and i will protect you with all i have." Yesung smiled as he leaned down and faced Ryeowook. "Hyung?" Ryeowook asked when he realised how closed they were to each other. Before Ryeowook could say anything else, Yesung placed a soft kiss on his lips.