Watched

13 Elements
They were on the run, there was no way they could ever stop right now. Yesung ran with all his might, carrying the sick Ryeowook across the road with everyone following behind trying to slow the creatures down. Ryeowook's conditions were getting from bad to worse, from developing a high fever that refused to go to vomiting all his food intake. Even with Sungmin's healing powers, the disease that he had contacted with refused to go. Their run led to a dead end when the creatures forced them into an alley. "What should we do?" Sungmin shirked. "We'll find a way, I don't wanna die young, especially when I havn't found love." Heechul spatted as he threw an attack on the coming creatures. "Let's combine forces." Leeteuk said as they stood in front of the creatures and launched an attack at the same timing. "It's no use! They won't back off!" Hyukjae cursed as he threw another attack.
 
"Ryeowook?" Yesung called out when the boy woke up in his arms. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked as the latter tried to get down from his embrace. "Deh..." Ryeowook shivered. Donghae helped him as he stood steadily on the floor. "What are you trying to do?" Donghae asked when Ryeowook prepared himself to fight. "Fight..." He coughed. "Silly boy, you can't!" Yesung gasped as he pulled Ryeowook back. "I can." He challenged. "You can't even stand on your own!" Kyuhyun said as he blocked off the coming attacks from the enemies. "I feel so useless....." He looked back to Yesung as tears fell down from his eyes. "No, you're not, you can't fight now, because you are sick, silly. We'll let you fight when you have recovered... okay?" Yesung comforted the younger. Leeteuk looked back and couldn't help but to smile at his little brother, he could be so silly sometimes. "BACK OFF!" Donghae shouted when a creature caught him by his leg and pulled him towards it. "DONGHAE!" Hyukjae shouted as he raced forward to rescue his best friend. "Are you okay?" He asked when Donghae was freed by the creature when Hyukjae attacked it. "Yea.. I am fine..." Donghae coughed. "DIE, DIE DIE DIE!!!" A sudden shout and a sudden fog covered the creatures followed by a huge wave of dark clouds hovered over them, within a second, all the creatures vanished. "Are you guys okay?" The voice spoke as footsteps ran towards them.
 
"Kibummie!" Ryeowook shirked as his friend ran towards him. "Ryeowookie! Goodness, you're okay! I thought you've died when we found a mess at your house!!!" Kibum hugged Ryeowook as tightly as he could. "Kibum, what brings you here?" Sungmin asked as he smiled in relief. Kibum was Ryeowook's childhood friend and probably the only friend that continued to bother Ryeowook everytime even when Ryeowook lost his voice after the kidnapped. "I came back from Jeju to find that we were under attack, I went to your house to search for you guys, but to no vaild so I wondered around.. wait, meet my hero, he saved me once, he is Hangeng." Kibum said as he pulled his shy friend to the group. "Hi, Im Heechul and you are very handsome." Heechul stood up immediately when he saw the new friend. "Hello, I am Hangeng." He greeted. "OMG, EVEN YOUR VOICE IS SO HANDSOME!" Heechul squeaked. "Sorry about my cousin, he is insane." Leeteuk apologised immediately as he pulled Heechul back. "I am Leeteuk, these are my younger brothers, Sungmin and Ryeowook. This is Yesung and his brother, Hyukjae with his friend, Donghae and this is Kyuhyun." He said. "Hello, nice to meet you guys, I assumed that we will be fighting on the same side from now on?" Hangeng asked. "YES, OF COURSE WE ARE." Heechul spazzed. 
 
"What happen to him?" Hangeng asked and pointed to Ryeowook when he noticed how weak the boy was. "We have no idea, he suddenly fell ill...." Leeteuk sighed as he looked worriedly at his brother. "Let me take a look." Hangeng said as he knelt down beside the couple. "Don't worry Ryeowookie, Hangeng has amazing healing powers." Kibum smiled as he took his friend's hand in his. Hangeng checked his pulse and started to heal Ryeowook. Ryeowook coughed a few times and Yesung realised a mark slowly appearing on Ryeowook's wrist. "What is this?" He asked in alarm. Kyuhyun gasped when he saw the sign. "That's the devil sign...." He whispered but it was loud enough for everyone to catch it. "Get it off me!! GET IT OFF!!" Ryeowook screamed when he saw the sign. "GET IT OFF!!!!" He screamed. He burst into cries when the sign disappeared. "It's too powerful, I can't remove it." Hangeng backed off out of a sudden as he tried to catch his breath. "Don't do this..." Ryeowook covered his ears as he cried when Yesung hugged him and tried to calm him down. "Must had happened during his kidnapping..." Heechul spoke from the silent. "SHOW YOURSELF!" Hyukjae shouted as he attacked a shadow that was hiding behind the wall. However, the shadow had ran away when he was found out. "What do we do now?" Sungmin asked. "When are your parents?" Kibum asked. "They're gone..." Leeteuk whispered. Kibum kept quiet as he looked at the brothers. They were once all talkative and fun people, what had the war done to them?
 
Yesung felt that his heart could break when he wiped the tears of Ryeowook's face. "what if i turned into a scary monster? Will you kill me?" These questions rang in his head when Ryeowook asked him. He had answered he wouldn't, he loved him. But will he kill his own boyfriend even was he turned into a monster, a creature like the rest? He hugged Ryeowook's small figure as he watched the fire burning on the woods. They had ran to hide in a forest, though it's a pretty dangerous place. Ryeowook had gotten better after Hangeng healed him, his fever had went down and his body wasn't aching anymore. "You aint sleeping again hyung.." Yesung looked down and laughed when he saw Ryeowook pouting at him. "What do I do with you baby.. I cant sleep, I need to watch out for you.." He smiled as he lean down to give Ryeowook a peck on his forehead. "I want you to sleep." Ryeowook sighed. "When Hyukjae is done with his food, he will take over me here and we will go sleep, alright?" Yesung smiled. "I have slept the whole day, I am recharged. You should sleep now!" Ryeowook said as he sat up. "COME OUT!" Ryeowook shouted as he fired an attack across the front when he saw a shadow. Yesung stood up immediately and everyone was on stand by mode after Ryeowook's shoutout. However, the shadow had once again disappeared. "It feels like we are being watched.." Kyuhyun said.