United

13 Elements
"I wonder where could they have gone to..." Donghae wondered aloud as he walked by some stores to the central of the town. Before he could move another step, he heard someone yelling for him. "Donghae ya!" He turned around and saw Hyukjae running happily towards him, with Yesung trailing quickly behind. "OH MY GOODNESS! HYUKJAE!!!" Donghae screamed as he ran towards them and hugged Hyukjae as tightly as he could, releasing his tears in the process. "Are you ok? Are you hurt anyway? Did you sleep well? Did you eat? Where were you?" Donghae rumbled in tears as he hugged his friend. "Chill hae, I'm fine." Hyukjae gave a small smile. "We are back." He said as he ran his hand up and down his friend's back attempting to calm him down.
 
"What happen to Ryeowook?" Sungmin asked after receiving Ryeowook from Yesung's arms. "He didn't tell us anything..." Yesung trailed off and explained what had happened on the way and how Ryeowook ran to find pills and clothes in the middle of the night. "Well, this boy is gonna have such a shock when he is awake later." Heechul snorted as he carried the bag that Yesung was carrying so that the latter could piggyback Ryeowook while Sungmin healed the injured trio. "Who is this?" Hyukjae asked as he pointed to Kyuhyun who was just standing there awkwardly. 
 
"Hello, I am Kyuhyun.." Kyuhyun smiled. "I'm Hyukjae and this is Yesung, my brother and his.... wait... aint you that guy that was in the house that time?" Hyukjae asked. Upon hearing that, Yesung shot his head up and it was then he remembered that Kyuhyun was the one with another man who wanted to hurt Ryeowook. "He will be fine." Leeteuk said when he saw Yesung's shocked expression. "Heechul will deal with him if he tries anything funny, we are just letting him come with us because he had saved our lives before.." He explained to Yesung. "But what if Ryeowook was...." Yesung tried to protest but stopped when the boy on his back moved. "Hey, you are awake..." Yesung smiled as he slowly brought Ryeowook down and hugged him tightly in his embrace. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he ran his fingers through the boy's hair. "Hngh.. I am tired.... TEUKIE HYUNG!!!!! MINNIE HYUNG!!!! HNGHHHHH." Ryeowook wailed into cries when he finally realised his brothers standing beside him and smiling at him. "What did I say?" Heechul shook his head. 
 
"Ryeowookie.." Leeteuk choked back on his sob and hugged his brother tightly. "I don't want to lose you in my sight anymore. Omg, did you suffer alot? Hyung is so sorry..." Leeteuk apologised as he calmed his brothers down. Ryeowook just clinged on to his brothers and sobbed. "I was so scared... so scared..." He sobbed as he hugged Sungmin after Leeteuk let go of him. "I was so scared that you are in danger and I was so scared that I couldn't see you anymore... I thought I was going to die!!!" Ryeowook whined. "Silly boy, you aint going to die with Yesung around." Sungmin laughed abit and kissed his brother's cheek. "Hey, I know that you are happy that you guys are reunited, but if we are going to stand here and continue with the huggings and cryings, we might get spotted...ya know.." Kyuhyun broke the reunion. "You are right, let's get going." Leeteuk said as he picked up all their bags and started on their endless walk yet again. 
 
Ryeowook had stopped crying and was playing with Yesung's jacket zipper as Yesung carried him. "Are you feeling better?" Yesung asked. "Deh..."
Ryeowook answered. Yesung smiled and placed a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. Ryeowook's arms went around Yesung's neck and buried his head into his neck. "Hyungie.." He paused and looked at Yesung again. "I...I..." Ryeowook stumbled and looked around.. "What happened?" Yesung asked. "Is there anything wrong? Are you in pain?" Ryeowook shook his head. "No... I just wanna say...." Ryeowook paused again. "Yes?" Yesung enquired again. "I love you." Ryeowook said and hid his face in Yesung's neck, he could feel the grin that Yesung had. "Ryeowookie, I love you too." Yesung smiled contentedly and placed a kiss on his temper. "Goodness...." Heechul snorted as he gave Yesung a disgusted look. "What?" Yesung asked when he noticed the look that Heechul was giving. "Mushy... eeew." Heechul snorted and walked further ahead of him, making the rest laugh. The walk was long but they were not feeling at all tired because they were finally united together.
 
Hyukjae sighed to himself when he noticed that Sungmin and Donghae had more things to talk about and most of the time, the two of them were chatting and giggling non stop. "Hey, you ok?" He looked up and saw Yesung looking at him worriedly. "Yea hyung, i am fine.. " Hyukjae assured his hyung. "I know that alot of things had happened along the way, and I am sorry if you thought that I dont pay much attention to you... but I do! I do notice your feelings and emotions... I just... dont know how to make you feel better... perhaps, you will find an answer to the question in your heart soon?" Yesung patted his back. Hyukjae widened his eyes. Did his hyung actually noticed that he had been affected by the closeness of Donghae and Sungmin? "I am not your hyung for no reason ya know." Yesung laughed at Hyukjae's reaction. "Pfft, whatever hyung, go play with your Ryeowook." He pouted as he turned away from his hyung and glanced at Donghae. Did Donghae actually missed him like how he had missed him when they were seperated?
 
"I am hungry!" Heechul complained after they had finally decided to hide in a nearby cafe. It wasn't that badly damaged so they could at least rest there for the night. The temperature outside was dropping faster than they had predicted. Luckily for them, their smart maknae had prepared some thick clothings while he was searching for pills the other night. Yesung lit up the firewoods as they sat around the firewoods in a circle absorbing the warmth from the small fire source. They couldn't make the fire bigger because they could get spotted.
 
"Kyuhyun, tell us more about yourself!" Heechul said after everyone settled down. Kyuhyun looked up at the faces staring at him that moment. "I am Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. I believed that I am of the same age as some of you like Sungmin, Donghae and Hyukjae. I am actually from GreenyTown along with my best pal.. Choi Siwon, the guy you all had met the other time. Firstly, I would like to apologise for his words and actions the other time that might had scared Ryeowook.. however, please understand that because he had witnessed his family being killed right in front of him and had hence became a little mental unsound. He always carries a bottle of medicine to calm himself down but the medicine ran out when we were on the run... and now i had lost him.... I really hope that he is fine..." Kyuhyun trailed off ending with a quiet sob. Leeteuk and Heechul exchanged glances. Kyuhyun sounded convincing but again, no matter how much they want to believe in him, they will always have a guard against him. Yesung sighed as he patted Kyuhyun's back. "It's okay, we will help you find him too. His power is strong enough to protect himself." "How do you know...." Kyuhyun asked. 
 
"Because I am able to read power capability. It runs in the family. Hyukjae too. Just that it isnt something to be talked about so we never mentioned it." Yesung explained. "That explained why Hyukjae was certained that Ryeowook has explosive powers when he just met him." Sungmin nodded his head after understanding. "Explosive powers?" Ryeowook looked up at Yesung. "Yes, you have explosive powers but you are hiding it under fear, don't worry, you will be able to use them after you overcome your fears." Yesung smiled as he ran his fingers through the boy's hair. "I don't want use them.. I don't want to fight.. I don't want to hurt people... Hyung... You will be there to protect me right?" Ryeowook asked. "Protecting you is an under-statement my baby." Yesung giggled and Ryeowook blushed hiding his head in his chest. "Eeew, can the both of you, get a room?" Heechul snorted as the rest laughed. 
 
Ryeowook bit his inner check to hide his pain. The burning pain he had felt the other night was returning. He curled himself tighter in Yesung's embrace. The pain was scaring him. It got worser as the time passed. He felt as though he was being ripped apart. When he felt something rushing up his throat, he quickly ran to the back of the cafe and shut the door tightly ignoring all the calls of concerns and panic. He could only vomit blood into the basin. What was happening to him? Was he dying? He looked at himself in the mirror and started to cry. He didnt like the lifestyle he was living right now. He wanted to return to his room and play with his piano, his giraffes and his friends in school. He wanted to see his parents, he wanted his parents to be hugging him and putting him to sleep with stories, or feeding him with his favourite food. He didnt know when the rest had crowded around him and he no longer felt like hiding what he was going through now. He vomitted again when Sungmin was cleaning him. He could feel that Yesung was rubbing his back and whispering comforting words to him but he could not register anything. He waved his arms around, trying to hold on to something and he felt someone grabbed his hands and holding them at the same time smoothing him. He gasped when another wave of pain hit him and everything went black. 
 
Ryeowook fainted when Sungmin tried to heal him. "Ryeowook? Ryeowook?" Yesung shook him a little when the boy fell numb in his hands. "Let Sungmin heal him for a while and see what happen next..." Leeteuk said as he carried his little brother up and walked over to the firewood. He wiped off his own tears before rising the towel in cold water and cooled his brother's fever away. "Was he attacked?" Sungmin asked after he healed Ryeowook. "Yesung hyung had never once let him got hurt... hyung was the one who always received the attacks for us... what if something had happened on the night when the both of us were badly injured?" Hyukjae asked. "We will need him to tell us about the night then......" Leeteuk said as he patted the sobbing Yesung's back. Donghae looked at Kyuhyun who seemed to be a little distracted by the wind outside. "Kyuhyun, what are you doing?" He asked and Kyuhyun looked at him before placing his fingers on his lips. "They are here."