Lost

13 Elements
Sungmin held his breathe as the flock of creatures passed him and went in the direction of Heechul and Leeteuk. They were officially on the run as the war between the humans and the dark worsen throughout the week. He looked around for an exit in his position, but widen his eyes when he saw Donghae being hit by a creature. In anger, he let out a shout and ran towards Donghae to help him. It wasn't long before his action alerted the other creatures. They were surrounded by the creatures and there was no where that they could have escaped. "Sungmin.." Donghae whimpered as he looked around. "Leeteuk hyung will save us!" Sungmin said as he threw the creature away from his body. "MOVE AWAY!" Both Donghae and Sungmin looked up to the sudden voice that made the creatures flinched. "GET AWAY FROM HIM." The voice shouted again and many ice bolts began to fire from the right. The creatures tried to return the attack but they were all frozen in their place, too cold to move at all. "SUNGMIN!" Leeteuk shouted when he spotted his brother in the mess. 
 
"HYUNG!" Sungmin called out as he tried to get up from the fight just now. Heechuk ran forward and helped Donghae up and Leeteuk ran to Sungmin. "Are you feeling ok?" He asked as he helped Sungmin to his feet. His brother only nodded. "What do we do with them?" Donghae asked. "I would kill them." The voice spoke again and the creatures turned into ice cubes before exploding into tiny pieces. "It looked like it rained!" Donghae exclaimed. "Who are you?" Sungmin called out. "Me." Kyuhyun stepped out from his hidden spot and walked towards them. "I am sorry for the misunderstanding when we first met... my friend is ill... he had been suffering from mental breakdown ever since the war broke out and... i've lost him when we were trapped the other time..." Kyuhyun explained himself. Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun in doubts but found that there was no way Kyuhyun would have helped them if he wanted to hurt them in the first place. He looked at Heechul and then sighed. "Well... it doesnt seemed like you are lying either, i mean.. look at the amount of scars on your body, you must have suffered quite abit..." Leeteuk said and Kyuhyun nodded. "But if I find any hint of betrayal from you, I wouldn't hesitate to kill you." Heechul continued. "I understand... where are the rest? I thought you had three more?" Kyuhyun asked. "We..were seperated.." Donghae replied sadly. The trio had been seperated from them a week ago and they had not received any information or any hint of where they had gone too. What worried them the most was that the trio aint together but also seperated as well. 
 
+
 
Yesung sighed as he looked at Hyukjae's sleeping form on his lap. They had just avoided an attack and was dead tired from the previous one. He was tired but he couldn't afford to fall asleep. The other time he fell asleep. Ryeowook was almost taken away. "Sleep hyung..." Ryeowook said as he kneeled down beside his boyfriend. "I can't... i can't lose you.." Yesung whispered as he held Ryeowook's hand tightly. "You need to have some rest too.. I will be fine." Ryeowook said as he wiped the wet cloth across Yesung's wounds. The older was hurt when he protected Hyukjae from an attack. The trio were hiding in a cafe and it was a blessing as there were still food left. With Ryeowook's power, they could easily start the electricity running. "Ryeowook.. I.." Yesung gasped when Ryeowook pressed the cloth into his bleeding arm. "I am sorry... I wished Sungmin hyung was here so he could heal you..." Ryeowook held back his tears as he cleaned Yesung's wounds. "Don't feel..." Yesung closed his eyes and took a breathe. "You can't faint on me hyung... I can't... I don't know what to do..." Ryeowook shook Yesung a little but he got no respond from him. "Yesung!!!" He called out but Yesung had fainted due to fatigue. He couldn't wake Hyukjae up either. He was badly injured in the previous fight and it took awhile for them to convince him to take a rest. Ryeowook bit his lips as he felt for Yesung's forehead. It was burning. Hyukjae wasn't any better. He knew that there was a convience store down the streets just a few stores away. He needed to get there to grab some pills for the brothers. 
 
"Ryeowook. You need to be brave." He whispered to himself as he looked around after leaving the cafe. As he walked down the streets, he was defeated by the cold and dark look of the once lively and happy neighbourhood. Ever since the war, he had hardly see anyone walking on the streets anymore. He hugged his giraffe pushie closed to him. It was the only thing he could grabbed when they ran out of their house a week agao when the creatures attacked them. He hated to be on the run. He looked at the watch. He had two hours before the sun rises and he would be easily spotted by the creatures. He went into the store after confirming that there were no one in there and used his power to search for some pills. He even took some snacks with him and some bottled drinks so they would be able to hyderate themselves from the run. As he was about the leave the store, he spotted a clothing store just opposite the street. "We need some new clothes." He smilied to himself as he made a quick dash to the clothing store and took everything he sees in sight before throwing them into a huge bag he had found on the street earlier. Satisfied with his own performance, he headed back to the cafe within minutes and sealed the windows with the curtain he had riped from the clothing store. He quickly fed the brothers the pills and went to the back of the cafe to wash himself up before putting on the new clothes he had taken. He covered the brothers up and sat near the door, keeping a lookup for any intruders. 
 
It had been hard for him these few days as fear had locked his usage of powers and he couldn't bring himself to fight like how the others did because of fear. Ryeowook sighed as he looked up into the sky. He really hoped that the others are ok... it had been a week since he had been seperated from the others. From the endless hiding and attacking, he was tired. He missed his old life where his brothers would put him to bed and read stories to him and he would go to school and played with his friends. He wiped away the tears that were running down his face. He needed to be strong and protect the injured brothers. Yesung had been the one that had kept the trio safe from the attacks by taking everything himself. Ryeowook couldn't let that happened for long. He needed to support Yesung and help Hyukjae. He sobbed silently into his knees as the past events flooded his thoughts and the pain he had felt in his body had worsen. He had been feeling uncomfortable ever since thd afternoon after he was hit by an attack from the creature but he didn't let the brothers know because they were already in a bad condition. Ryeowook felt that he could die from the pain anytime and he coughed when the pain choked him. He was surprised to see blood on his palms. But as soon as he coughed out the blood, the pain disappeared. It took him sometime to calm down from the shock before going to the back to wash himself. He was scared and he went beside Yesung and rested against his shoulder. He wanted to be in Yesung's warm embrace, hearing Yesung's voice calming him down but given the situation now.. it was impossible.
 
Hyukjae woke up in shock at the new clothes beside himself. "Where did..." He whispered as he took a look at them. "I got them from the store last night..." Ryeowook told him weakly as he placed a plate of pancakes in front of him. "How... did you sleep at all? You looked so pale!" Hyukjae exclaimed in shock as he sat up and was surprised to find his wounds were treated and they aint hurting anymore. "What did you do last night?" He asked and looked at Ryeowook who smiled at him. "Wash up and I have alot of things packed for us!" Ryeowook smiled. "Argh.." Yesung groaned as he sat up from his sleep. Ryeowook had made a bed for them using the clothes and letting them rest properly. "Ryeowook... what did you do last night?!" Yesung asked as he looked at the huge bag and the curtains, the bandaged-up wounds, the bed and the breakfast. "I went to the store to grab some pills because you two were burning up!" Ryeowook forced a smile and tried to reply cheerfully. "You two need to wash up!" He said and pointed to the new clothes. Yesung was feeling better after the rest. "Ryeowook, do you know how dangerous it is?" He asked softly as he stood up and went to hug him. "Hyung...I.." Ryeowook gasped as Yesung hugged him. "What's wrong?" Hyukjae asked as Ryeowook covered his mouth and made a run for the washroom and locked himself in it. He vomitted blood into the sink as he looked at himself in the mirror, whatever that was happening was scaring him. "Ryeowook are you ok?" Yesung asked worriedly outside. "yea... I am just having a stomach flu for not eating right.." He came up with an excuse. When he came out of the washroom, Yesung carried him up and placed him on the temporary bed. "You are going to rest. Have some sleep. The night must have been tough for you..." Yesung said as he kissed his on his forehead. Ryeowook pulled Yesung down and hugged him tightly as he cried into his chest. "Now... you are making me really worried..." Yesung said as he looked at Hyukjae with an equally confused look and back to the crying boy.
 
It took awhile before Ryeowook had fallen asleep. "What had happened to you?" Yesung asked softly as he traced his lover's jawline. "I don't think anything had happened last night though, he wasn't injured but .... ... wasn't he hit in the afternoon by the creature? He might have injured his inner organs...." Hyukjae exclaimed. "In the case, we need to find Sungmin as soon as possible. We are both fully charged up because of Ryeowook's help. So let's grab everything now and leave." Yesung planned. "Hyung, let's changed and wash out first." Hyukjae said as he dashed into the washroom with his new clothes and Yesung smiled slightly. He gave Ryeowook a peck on his lip and washed himself up after Hyukjae came out. Ryeowook had packed everything into two bagpacks filled with water and food and pills and bandages. "Let's go." He said as he carried one of the bags and Ryeowook up in his arms, covering him up with thick jackets. "It's gonna snow..." Hyukjae looked out of the window. "Let's hurry." Yesung whispered as he walked into the streets. They walked quickly down the streets towards the central of the town. Hyukjae gasped when they saw some shadows passing and pulled Yesung into an alley. 
 
"I wonder where could they have gone to..." Donghae wondered aloud as he walked by some stores to the central of the town. Before he could move another step, he heard someone yelling for him.....