Foe?

13 Elements

 

Ryeowook turned away from the two strangers and snuggled into his boyfriend's warm embrace. He wasn't prepared to meet any new people. "Let's go upstairs..." Sungmin whispered when he saw his brother's reaction. "Well, hi, this is Siwon and I'm Kyuhyun." He heard the shorter male spoke before he followed Yesung and Ryeowook back upstairs. "I'm Leeteuk. I can let you have shelter here for the time being..." "We won't stay long, we will be leaving soon." Kyuhyun cut Leeteuk before he could even finish. "Well... suit yourselves." Leeteuk said as he left the two in the living room. Everyone had already gone up due to tiredness. "Kyuhyun, don't be rude, we're invading other people house." Siwon reminded his friend. "Whatever, let's see what can we have here." Kyuhyun smirked as he opened the cabinet in search for food.

Ryeowook slid down of his bed. He had woken up again after another nightmare. He wanted to wake Yesung up. But the look on his face, makes Ryeowook go against his decision. He walked to the kitchen but stopped when he saw Kyuhyun and Siwon there. "Hey, you want some food too?" Kyuhyun asked when he saw Ryeowook. Ryeowook shook his head as he slowly approached the fridge for his milk. He jumped when Siwon placed a hand on his shoulder. "You are cute, what's your name?" Siwon smiled as he turned Ryeowook around. "R..yeo..wo..ok..." He stumbled as he looked up at Siwon. "What a cute name and voice, you have. I bet it will be nice to hear you screaming for my name." Siwon laughed. Ryeowook looked at him in fear and shook his head.

"Ryeowook?" He pushed Siwon's hand away as he ran towards the voice who had called out to him. "Yesung..." He whimpered as he hugged the shocked guy tightly. "Hush... did you have another nightmare? Why did you not wake me up?" Yesung asked as he ran his hand through Ryeowook's hair. "I...you looked tired..." Ryeowook whispered. "Silly boy." Yesung smiled as he leaned down and gave Ryeowook a peck on his lips. "Looks like that kid is taken." Kyuhyun snorted as Siwon sat beside him. Yesung glared at the both of them, he had heard what Siwon had said to Ryeowook but was trying to be calmed as this was Leeteuk's house after all. He held Ryeowook closed to him as he took a bottle of milk out and heat it up before bringing Ryeowook upstairs.

"The guy looks protective." Kyuhyun said. "His name is Yesung. I heard." Siwon smirked. "He will just wait; I will make sure I get the boy into my arms." Siwon laughed as he continued. "What are you planning, Mr Siwon. We have whole lot of monsters to fight, stop fighting against human races." Kyuhyun hissed. "What? The kid is cute, pretty, whatever, totally my type." Siwon retorted. "Then you'll have to get through us!" Leeteuk hissed as he glared at the both of them. "Since when was it legal to eavesdrop others?" Siwon sighed as he stood up, preparing to fight. "YAH." Kyuhyun shouted at the Siwon. "Stop it, we are seeking shelter in their house." He pulled Siwon away. "Then we'll leave!" Siwon said as he slammed the table loud enough to make Donghae jumped. The rest had got down when they heard about what Siwon had said to Ryeowook. Yesung isn't gonna let people who threaten his baby, to continue staying with them. Leeteuk and Sungmin hated the idea too.

"I am sorry about that, my friend is just... I'll explain if we ever met again, i think it will be the best if just leave now. I am sorry." Kyuhyun bowed to them as he pulled Siwon out of the house. "What was that for?" Kyuhyun roared at Siwon when they were far away from the house. "We need their trust, and we need their powers. You are ruining everything just because you can't control your freaking hormones!!" Kyuhyun raged as he ranted. "Sorry." Siwon scratched his head. "How are we gonna gain their trust again?" Kyuhyun spatted. "We will do it by force. We need Ryeowook." Siwon said. "YOU need Ryeowook. I DO NOT need him." Kyuhyun groaned. "Well, it can't be helped. You are gonna help me. That Yesung seemed to be quite strong." Siwon smiled. "Crazy." Kyuhyun spatted as they entered their place with an army of monsters.

"I have a feeling that they will be back..." Yesung sighed as he took a slip of his coffee. He and Leeteuk went both sitting in the kitchen, while the others were in the living room, trying to see if there are any monsters nearby. "We can't trust anyone easily, I was glad that Ryeowook is fine." Leeteuk smiled. "Don't underestimate the power of Ryeowook, this is something about him that I'd found out. He might seemed to be soft and weak in front but he is strong, Leeteuk. Ryeowookie is a strong fighter, is just the disappearance of your parents brought him back into his own shell." Yesung said as he looked at Ryeowook who was smiling happily while playing with Sungmin and Donghae. "Really? I do hope that we can find our parents as soon as possible..." Leeteuk sighed. "We will." Yesung took Leeteuk's hands in him and gave him a squeeze.

"Baby!" Yesung called out as he entered the living room. "Hyungieeee~" Ryeowook replied as Yesung took a sit beside him. "Aigo Sungminnie, aint these two mushy?" Donghae laughed as he imitated Ryeowook. "Donghae~" Sungmin sang out and the rest broke into laughter. Hyukjae snorted when he saw their interaction and sighed. So... Donghae really likes Sungmin... He thought. Yesung wrapped his arms around Ryeowook as they played UNO. "Saranghae Ryeowookie ah." Yesung whispered into Ryeowook's ear. He knew that Ryeowook had heard him but he was still waiting for Ryeowook to say it back to him. He widened his eyes when he heard Ryeowook leaning back and whispered back to him. "Saranghae Yesungie." And Yesung sweared that the day couldn't be any better. Finally he said it back to me, after 2 months... He smiled as he tighten his hug.