Attack

13 Elements

 

It was about two days that Yesung and Eunhyuk had stayed in Leeteuk's house. The supplies were running low because there were two more people to feed and Leeteuk had no choice but to break the news to his family. "We need to get more food, we have only a bag of rice left.." Leeteuk said when the family and the two sibilings were on the table. "We're very sorry.. i think it is best that Eunhyuk and I helped you to get the food suppliers as a way of saying thankyou for letting us stay in your house." Yesung said. "No, it's dangerous out there, your powers and Eunhyuk's are not fully recharged yet and ...." Before he even finished his sentence, "Then I'll go!" Sungmin said smiling. "Are you crazy? You just recovered from an attack!" Leeteuk hissed and Sungmin pouted. "Me! I want to help!" Ryeowook raised his hand excitedly. "That's a no for you, young man." His father spoke. "Why!" Ryeowook pouted. "Ryeowook, you do not even have any powers. How are you going to fight them if you see them?" His father reasoned. "Everything is about having power... so i am just useless without powers... I cannot even do anything right now. can i?" Ryeowook looked up to his brothers with tears in his eyes and ran off to his room. "I am sorry about that, it's just Ryeowookie is very sensitive when we talked about this thing.." Sungmin smiled apologically to the two shocked boys and took his leave towards Ryeowook's room. "Oh.. It's okay, i was like him when i didnt have any powers too, i was so jealous of Eunhyuk back then." Yesung nodded and glared at Eunhyuk who couldn't stop eating.  
 
Sungmin was trying his best to get his younger brother to talk to him but all he get was a silent treatment from the sniffing boy in the blankets. "Ryeowook ah, you know that appa didnt mean to say that, he was just worried about you... what if the same thing happened again? We cannot lose you again, you know?" Sungmin said as he pulled Ryeowook up from his still form and into his embrace. "I am useless..." Ryeowook sobbed. "No you aint." Ryeowook looked up when an unfamiliar voice spoke. "Sorry, did i came in at the wrong timing?" Yesung asked. "No no, is okay.." Sungmin smiled. Ryeowook turned his face away from the stranger and moved himself nearer to Sungmin. "Sorry.... Ryeowook isnt good with strangers..." Sungmin apologised again for his brother's actions. "It's okay.. oh and hmmm.. Leeteuk needs you downstairs and they figured that i could help you over here.." Yesung smiled. "Oh, okay. I will be back soon... Ryeowook, i am going downstairs okay? talk to Yesung, you heard what umma say right? Dont mistreat the guests." Sungmin ruffled his hair before running downstairs. "Hmmm... hello?" yesung tried to start talking to the boy but all Ryeowook did was to pull his blanket over himself and continue his sobbings. "Hmm... well... i am Yesung and i am 20 this year, i am the same age as your brother, well Leeteuk! So that makes you younger than me.... wait what am i talking about.... so hey Ryeowook, what is your favourite animal? Mine is turtle. I bet yours is giraffe, awwww look at this... is so cutee!" Yesung laughed as he picked up a giraffe pushie on the bed and started playing with it. "It's mine!" Ryeowook popped out of the blanket and grabbed his toy back from Yesung. "There, gotcha!" Yesung cheered when he caught Ryeowook's arms, but all Ryeowook did was trembled and sobbed even more and he looked scared. 
 
"Heyhey, i didnt mean to make you cry, there there dont cry okay? It's just me.... Yesung... The one who loves turtles... I am sorry.." Yesung was shocked at Ryeowook's reaction upon the sudden grab on his arms. He tried to calm Ryeowook down but he couldn't. It was until about two minutes later, Ryeowook was slowly calming down by himself. "Do you have anything to share?" Yesung asked. "I am scared....." Ryeowook broke into cries again and this time Yesung didnt hesitat abit and pulled the boy into his embrace. "Sssshhhh, is okay, everything is gonna be okay... I am here, whoever they are that you are scared of, i will burn them and BBQ them, okay?" Yesung cooled and Ryeowook giggled abit. "Sssshhh, ssshhh, you know Ryeowook, when i was your age, i didnt have any powers too." Yesung said. "Really?" This topic got the smaller boy interested and shot up from the warm embrace he was given by a stranger, or by now, a friend. "Yupps, and Eunhyuk had it before me, I was so jealous of the attention he was getting from my parents, they always asked if Eunhyuk needed anything, whether did they got into a fight or if they are injured. But after when i had my powers, i finally realised why my parents were so protective over Eunhyuk. It's because when you first started to get use to your power, something in your body changes that make you very tired and in pain. At that time, i was scolding myself, why do i want my powers anyways?" Yesung recalled. "But.... what is your power..." Ryeowook asked. "Oh yeah, i control the fire element and Eunhyuk controls the wind element." Yesung smiled. "Wanna see?" Yesung asked and Ryeowook nodded."There~" Ryeowook was deeply amazed by the tiny fireball in front of him. "Touch it, it's not hot." Yesung promped and Ryeowook slowly uses his finger to touch the burning flames, but surprisingly there were no heat from the flames. "Whoah!" Ryeowook cheered when he got excited by the flames. 
 
It was only a loud crash from downstairs that made Yesung startled and blew of his flames. Ryeowook panicked and wanted to run downstairs but Yesung was holding on to him tightly. "Don't make a sound." Yesung told Ryeowook as he carried him up and slowly opened his bedroom door. "BASKET YOU MONSTERS!" Eunhyuk screamed as he knocked himself against the table. Somehow or rather the monsters had entered the house when Sungmin and Leeteuk and their parents were out. "Eunhyuk!" Yesung called out and Eunhyuk came limping towards them. "I was just enjoying the show and they had to ruin it!" Eunhyuk complained. Yesung sighed as he fired his attack at the nearest creature, coming in towards them. "DIE!" Eunhyuk shouted as he blew all of the monsters out of their sight as far as they could. "Ryeowook i am sorry about your house, we will fix them later, everything is still intact though, only the chairs and the tables are around the places... YOU DIE!" Eunhyuk shouted when another monster appeared from the back. "Eunhyuk!" Yesung panicked when he saw his brother being cornered by the creatures. "You freaks, get off my brother!" Yesung raged as he tossed his fireballs acrossed to the creatures. Ryeowook screamed in fear as the attack goes on and some creatures tried to grab him away but Yesung was protecting him so well that none of them were able to even touch Ryeowook after the first time.
 
"GET OFF !" Yesung shouted when one of the creature jumped onto Yesung's back. Yesung tried his best to shake it off but that creature would not bugged and it's having the fun scaring Ryeowook who hid himself in Yesung's chest. "FLAME." Yesung shouted and released his fire element power making him glow in heat and fire and the creature died after a few seconds. Ryeowook stared at Yesung after Yesung ha dpowered down. "How did you do that?" Ryeowook asked when Yesung was trying to dogde an attack from far. "Eunhyuk! Come here!" Yesung shouted and within a few seconds, Eunhyuk stood beside his hyung. "Now what do we so..." Eunhyuk asked when the creatures seemed to be increasing as time goes. "They are cloning themselves!" Ryeowook shirked when he saw them splitting apaart. "I promise you will be safe. okay? Trust me." Yesung said. "And me too yo!" Eunhyuk added in. "I say we fight." Eunhyuk said. "But i cant, i need to protect Ryeowook." Yesung shouted out when Eunhyuk made a dash into the sea of monsters. "GET OFF HIM!" Ryeowook screamed when another creature jumped on Yesung yet again. "GO AWAY!" Ryeowook shouted and pushed the creatures' hands away. But before Yesung could react any further, Ryeowook was being pulled away. "YESUNG HYUNG!!!" Ryeowook screamed in fear when he lost the contact with his newly founded friend. 
 
 
________________
 
thankyou readers <3