Where's the Bathroom?

Sailor Girls

As Andreya took her seat, Tina praised her, “That was amazing, as usual.”

“I know, thanks, but don’t let it happen again,” she responded to Tina who only smiled innocently to herself.

The actual fan signing started soon thereafter. Everyone lined up according to the rows they sat in. After a few minutes of standing, Andreya felt the effects of gravity in her system.

“Where’s the bathroom?” she asked.

“I don’t know!” Tina barked as if she was appalled at such a question.

Completely unfazed, Andreya continued, “Come help me look.”

“No! I’m not losing my spot in line just because you can’t control your bladder!”

“Fine… I’ll go find it myself.” When she left the line, a Korean fan stared at her as if she were scared of Andreya’s next move. Rather than to let ignorance get under her skin, she smirked at the sight, probably scaring the poor girl even more. Then, she wandered around the perimeters of the building, mumbling to herself, “Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom.”

“You’re looking for the bathroom?” a friendly voice behind her asked. Soon thereafter, she realized he was the same boy she saw earlier. He was a tall, slender guy who clearly knew how to dress; all of his clothes were coordinated just so. Andreya also didn’t fail to notice the softness of his facial features. Overall, he was very good looking, but Andreya had more important things to worry about.

“Yes. You know where it is?” she asked.

“Yeah, I saw it right over this way.” He unknowingly directed her in a direction that she had already gone in. When he realized that only the men’s restroom was there, he apologized for wasting her time and drawing attention from onlookers.

“No, it’s okay,” she insisted and started walking away.

He abruptly asked, “Would you mind if I walked with you and helped you look?”

After pausing for a second, Andreya realized she had no reason to reject his offer, so accepted it. Even so, she was very confused as to why he was alone, wandering around, and being so open and hospitable to a complete stranger, let alone a foreigner, despite the already constant murmurs.

“No offense, but why are you here?” When his eyebrows and mouth twitched, she clarified her reason for asking. “I mean, do you even like Teen Top?”

He chuckled and replied, “Is it that obvious? I’m just here because some friends dragged me along. There was supposed to be another guy here so I wouldn’t be bored, but he couldn’t make it.”

“That’s too bad for you,” she remarked cracking a smile.

“I don’t think we’ve introduced ourselves. I’m Chanji.”

“My name is Andreya. Nice to meet you.”

“It’s a pleasure.”

“Ah, here it is,” she commented to herself as she discovered the hidden bathroom. Even though Chanji didn’t necessarily help her find it, she thanked him anyway. After bowing a little, she noticed him lingering awkwardly. “Did you want to wait for me?”

He answered, “I think I should actually head back to my friends, but before I go, could I have your number?”

Even though she was flattered, she still asked sarcastically, “You’re not some creepy stalker, are you?”

As he took note of her hand digging into her purse, he smirked and answered, “I try not to be.”