...

Sailor Girls

“What do you know?”

“The oldest was born on 4 November 1992. His favorite color is–”
 
“So, you don’t know them.”
 
“I–”
 
Slap. “Don’t ever let us catch you lying again. We don’t have time for tramps like you. This is a business. If you don’t have any useful information, then you work for us not with us…”
 
“Just because you’re half white, you suddenly think you’re better than the rest of us? I don’t know if you’re used to special treatment back home, but here in Korea, it’s a whole different story.”
 
“It’s disgraceful to marry a foreigner, let alone birth children by them. You’re lucky I don’t treat your little half-breed self as the dust beneath my feet.”
 
“Take a look around. Do you see anyone else who looks like you? No? That’s because we normally don’t accept mongrels like you into this business. If you value your life, you will listen to us.”
 
“B-but he said–”
 
“Shut up! They will say a lot of things. That doesn’t make you friends in the least.”
 
“Why do all of you bimbos think the smallest of conversation pronounces you to be close associates? I will never understand your level of stupidity.”
 
“As I was saying before you started your desperate tangent, you now have an assignment. Any failings will result in a punishment. One of them has been contacting someone unknown to our database. It is your responsibility to put an end to that.”
 
“Here is your new cell phone, and this is the phone number you need to restrict.”
 
“What? Do you recognize this number?”
 
“No.”
 
“Do not lie again.”
 
“No, it just– It looked similar to an old number I used to have.”
 
“We don’t have time for you to be reminiscent. Just figure out who this number belongs to, and stop her from contacting him. Whether or not you can accomplish this, and how long it takes to do so, will determine your next task.”
 
“Did you tell anyone about this?”
 
“No.”
 
“Will you tell anyone?”
 
“No.”
 
“Alright, get to work.”