Who's Going to Stop Us?

Sailor Girls

As CAP ate, he almost lost his appetite watching Niel's fingers text away. Since they were taking a break, and he was present, CAP felt justified in texting Andreya himself, but Niel insisted otherwise. Niel claimed he knew how to talk to girls better than his hyung did, but shortly after, he even asked the others for suggestions.

"Maybe you should just say hi," Chunji suggested with his mouth overflowing with food.

"You could ask how's work," Ricky added.

 

To: Andreya

Good morning cutie patootie!!!~~

How's work????? ;3

 

Yes. Niel sure knew how to set the mood.

As the boys continued eating, CAP couldn't help but feel nervous about Andreya's silence. What did Niel say? he thought.

 

To: Andreya

Hugglepoo?!?! Why are you ignoring

me?!??!! ;O

 

When there was still no response, Niel whined obnoxiously.

"Just give her some space," Changjo barked as he dismissed himself from the table, crumpling up his trash in the process. After peering though the hallway window, he announced, "Instructor's here."

Immediately, everyone hurriedly shuffled away from the table and got into their positions, as if they had been practicing all the while.

"Hello, sir," the boys greeted and bowed respectfully.

Skipping his greetings, the instructor began, "Have you maggots been practicing while I was gone?" As his dark eyes scanned the room, he answered his own question. "No, right? Is that why this room reeks of food? Is that why the CD isn't even in the stereo?! It has been sitting on that counter since before I even left! How dare you think that I am that much of an idiot not to notice! All of you! Seventy-five sit ups! Now!"

That very second, Niel's phone went off.

"What is this?! Why are you even getting texts when you're supposed to be practicing?!" He then stormed over to the table and read the contact's name and snatched the phone. "Eunji?! I thought you understood the rules. No girlfriends!"

As if his blood pressure wasn't high enough already, two staff members slammed open the door, startling everyone in the process.

"What now?!"

"CAP should probably come with us becau--"

"Nobody is going anywhere until they finish three more hours of practice," the instructor challenged as he approached the door.

Ignoring him, the other staff member called, "CAP, pick up your things. Your sister texted us about your mom's--"

"Sit your back down and finish your sit ups!" The instructor attempted to order the overgrown teenager in front of him. "You need to get your priorities in check, young man."

"My mother," CAP combated unfazed, unintimidated, and even a little insulted, by placing his face directly in front of the instructor's, "is my utmost priority."

Completely taken aback, the instructor allowed this defiant boy to completely brush past him and leave with one of the staff. Soon thereafter, he collected himself and continue to rant out his anger toward the remaining staff member outside of the room.

"Niel," Chunji noticed, "he left your phone on the desk. Go check it."

Niel whined, "What if he comes back and sees me? I don't want to die!"

"Niel!" everyone else in the room called instantly.

"Fine!" Niel cautiously took his phone and read the message. "Oh… my god. Hyung's mom was taken to the ICU. I thought it was just a simple surgery. This isn't normal right?" 

"No, Niel," Changjo blandly responded. "No, it's not."

"We should all be there to support CAP-hyung," Ricky suggested.

L. Joe agreed, "Everyone get all your stuff and let's just leave. The instructor can't stop us if we all leave together, and the staff-hyungs are already on our side."

Chunji added, "It's about time for us to have a legitimate reason to skip practice. Someone just needs to call the manager-hyung and tell him to give the okay to the diver-hyung."

"Why aren't you rodents doing your sit ups?!" the instructor hissed when he opened the door as soon as he noticed all of the commotion.

"We're going to support our hyung," L. Joe clarified without hesitation.

"No you're not!" he growled.

"Who's going to stop us?" L. Joe retorted as he haughtily gestured toward the equally supportive staff. 

At that moment, Chunji, the eldest of the remaining boys, received a call from their manager. He informed them that he had received a text from one of the staff about CAP's mother's condition, so he took the initiative to arrange for their driver to take them to the hospital. The instructor could only silently scowl at the five teens who filed out the door in front of him.