Which Seat Can I Taaake~

Sailor Girls

Niel took the initiative to introduce everyone. “Hey guys, you remember them from the fan sign?” He pointed as he introduced, “This is Andreya, and this is…”

“C… C-C… CA… C-CA… CAP,” Tina stuttered in between her hyperventilation. Her favorite member of Teen Top was approaching.

Andreya noticed her best friend was not paying attention to the conversation, so she clarified, “Her name is Tina.”

“Tina,” Niel repeated.

“Tina,” CAP responded awkwardly, tilted his head forward, and offered a hug to his ecstatic fan. “It’s a pleasure to meet you… again.” When he opened his arms, she ran into him and grasped his torso almost making him loose his footing. As he regained his balance, he looked to L. Joe.

L. Joe understood CAP’s mental question, so he answered promptly, “Chunji decided to bring them along… I don’t even know if anyone saw.”

The cute one introduced himself. “I’m Ricky, and this is Changjo. I’m sure you already knew that, but this is my friend Rockhyun,” he explained as he pointed to the brunette next to him. “He’s from 100%.”

“Fully charged 100%!” he exclaimed his band greeting, then bowed and giggled distinctively.

“Oh, your laugh… Yep, I remember you,” Andreya commented as she smiled lightly.

“Really?” he asked as his face lit up.

“Yeah, I remember your laugh because I thought it was adorable.”

“I always thought he and Ricky had the same laugh; they’re both equally as loud,” Changjo stated blandly.

Andreya hummed in thought for a second before she argued, “They’re a little different, at least, to me.”

“Mines cuter, right?” Ricky asked.

“Uh,” Andreya paused.

L. Joe changed the subject and asked, “May I ask you a question?”

“You may.”

“When you were in a bad mood earlier, at first, I thought you didn’t like celebrities, but now I see you’re okay with him,” he reasoned as he pointed to Rockhyun. “Is there something you don’t like about us?”

“Oh, gosh, no! That wasn’t it at all. I have nothing against Teen Top… I don’t love you as much as Tina does, but I do like you. It’s just… I had other plans for today, and…” She couldn’t help but glare at Chunji when she continued, “In general, I just don’t like it when people act overly familiar with me.”

Chunji was unaffected by her eyes. He only smirked and replied, “We’ll just have to use less skinship now, won’t we?”

“‘We’?!” Andreya raised her voice.

Niel whined, “Guys, what movie are we watching?”

Chunji switched from girl to girl as he gently placed his hand on Tina’s back and purred, “It’s our bodyguard’s choice.”

“Oh, goodness… I, uh… I-I-I can’t even think right now. Andreya, what do you want to see?”

She shrugged and answered, “I honestly don’t care what we see. It’s up to you guys.”

Niel, Ricky, and Rockhyun unanimously cheered, “Wreck-It Ralph!”

Immediately, Changjo frowned and asked, “How old are you guys, again?”

“Shut up,” Ricky barked. “We’re all older than you.”

“And that’s why I’m ashamed to be the maknae.” 

Niel argued, “There’s nothing wrong with wanting to see a fun movie!”

Rockhyun giggled and added, “You’re never too old to be a kid.”

“Isn’t that a contradiction?” Chunji asked in confusion.

L. Joe changed the subject and asked, “Does anyone have any objection to watching Taken 2?”

Changjo muttered, “Wasn’t the ending to the first one already set? I have a feeling that the sequel’s going to be stupid.”

L. Joe walked backwards toward the ticket stand and asked, “Does anyone else have any complaints? No? Nine tickets for Taken 2, please.”

Tina and Andreya ran towards the stand and insisted that they pay for at least their own tickets. L. Joe argued that it was no trouble for him, and his money was already out. He ended up paying before they could protest further.

“Have I seen you before?” the girl behind the window questioned as she pressed buttons on her machine.

“It’s possible,” he mumbled trying not to make direct eye contact.

Just as she took the tickets from the printer, she paused and tried to figure out how she knew him. “Do you come here often?”

“Not really… May I please have our–”

“Oh my god! Eunmi! It’s L. Joe from Teen Top! Are the rest of– Oh, my god, wait. Is this another ‘Mnet Scandal’ thing where you come here and surprise me and ask me to be your girlfriend for a week?” When his eyes grew large and he sheepishly shook his head no, she got the message. “Eunmi, get something for them to sign!”

He turned around, shrugged, and smiled nervously to his companions and muttered, “They still haven’t given me the tickets, so we all have to sign something for them.”

“Okay, can you all sign our phones? L. Joe, please sign somewhere on the front of hers, and Changjo, please sign the front of mine.”

When the boys finished taking turns scribbling on the phones, both employees were expressing gratitude and bowing repetitively.

“Yes, you’re welcome,” L. Joe responded politely. “Could we please have our–”

“Oh, your tickets! I’m so sorry. Here you go. Enjoy your movie. Please do come again!”

Eventually, they actually made it into the theater. Suddenly, these little twins ran out of a room busting open the doors. Above the doors was a sign that read: Wreck-It Ralph 2:05.

“That was so cool! You remember the part where he was all like boosh!”

“And then the other guy was all like nyoww!”

“And then he–”

“My favorite part was when they all said ‘I am bad, and that’s good.’”

The two boys continued to recite the affirmation together, “‘I will never be good, and that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me.’”

Niel and Ricky exchanged disappointed looks with each other just before more people filed out.

“I must say, for a Disney movie, the whole plot was very well put together. I’d actually consider paying to see it again.”

Feeling completely and utterly left out, Niel and Ricky exhaled loudly. Rockhyun giggled and redirected them, “Let’s go get snacks while the others find seats.”

The theater wasn’t completely empty, but there was an abundance of empty seats available. The group decided to sit in the back toward the left. Chunji felt obligated to sit down first.

“Who’s sitting next to me?” he asked. “Girls, would you like to sit next to oppa?”

Tina sat on Chunji’s right without hesitation, but Andreya muttered, “I’ll pass.”

L. Joe snickered and sat to the left of his friend, “I’ll take her spot.”

CAP realized he was standing around awkwardly as he wondered where to sit. He decided to ask Tina, “Do you want me to sit here?”

Tina nodded immediately and failed to notice the disappointment on her friend’s face. Andreya wanted to sit next to her, but she let it go. She realized that it may have been a dream that came true for Tina, and it would be selfish to sabotage it. She ended up sitting next to CAP, the seat closest to where she had been standing. Changjo nonchalantly sat a seat away from L. Joe.


maknae, magnae: the youngest