9.

⚜ You're Mistaken [DISCONTINUED]

“Umm, Lu Han and Sehun, here’s your room key. Minseok and Jongdae, Yixing and Joonmyun.” I stated as they walked up to me and took their keys.  “Jongin and Kyungsoo; Kris, Tao…and Baekhyun and Chanyeol.” I called the last of their names.

“Hye Su unni said to get situated. We’ll call you guys into a room when we have dinner ready.” I announced before the boys walked ahead of me. 

The lobby was filled with flashes and screaming girls, only it wasn’t as bad as the airport.

I lagged behind the group of boys, letting them go before me and into the elevators first before anyone else.

Someone touched my shoulders and I turned my head as I kept walking with the large group, within security though.  “The managers and I are going to go get some food for dinner, stay with the boys okay?”

I furrowed my brows, “just me?” I chocked as Hye Su nodded, “Yeah, something’s wrong with the the other van, so they took it to see if it can get fixed, and we’re getting food.  It’ll be fine, they all like you, plus, they’ll probably knock out until food gets here.” Hye Su smiled before I took her suitcase, “Okay…hurry back.” I muttered as she nodded and left.

I caught up with the group, tippy toeing to see if all 12 of the boys were in front of me.  My head turned from side to side, “I’m missing one…”

I stopped in my place and turned around quickly before meeting someone’s chest.  “Offt-”

I let go of the suitcases and rubbed my head, looking up.  “Sehun!” I lightly slapped his arm as he chuckled, “mianhae,” he swiftly grabbed the suitcase, “come on.” He muttered before I followed him.

“What were you doing behind me?” I asked him as he walked to the elevator.  “Waiting for you…” he muttered, “You didn’t see me?” he asked before I shook my head, no. “I made sure to be the last one.” I stated before he answered, “Obviously not good enough.” He chuckled.

We waited by the elevator, waiting for everyone to get on.  In the end, we somehow ended up going by ourselves. 

“Sehun.” I leaned against the wall of the elevator before looking at him, “Thanks for saving me back at the airport…” I gave him a shy smile before he returned it.  My cheeks heated up and I turned away.

“Ahh, are you having a difficult time?” He asked me.  I pursed my lips and shook my head, “aniyo. I’m still adjusting because I’ve never gone overseas with you guys before, but I’ll live through it.” I chuckled.

The elevator door opened and we both stepped out into the hallway where the guys were walking in and out of their rooms. 

I sighed, “Hey, can you guys try to stay in one room, and don’t come out a lot.” I walked ahead of Sehun and peered inside one of the rooms.  “Hey! There’s a door.” I left the luggage and opened it before knocking.  Seconds later it opened and Minseok smiled, “Hi, Miyoung.”

I opened the door more, “these are connecting rooms, just leave these doors open so you can walk freely into each room.” I told them before stepping out.

I turned and saw Sehun still silently following me.

“Did you need something?” I asked him before his eyes widened, “…ah-ah! I have noona’s suitcase.” He muttered.  “Ah!” I face palmed myself before quickly making my way to my room and swiping the card.

I opened the door and walked in as he followed.  “Just leave it by the dresser.  Thanks Sehun-”

“And I wanted to talk to you privately.”

I swallowed.  I could see his reflection in the window as my back was towards him.  He left the luggage and took a step forward as I turned around, heart beat increasing and suddenly feeling hot.

I cleared my throat and smiled, “What’s up.” I asked not trying to sound nervous in any way.

“There’s—what do you think of me?” He asked bluntly as my brows furrowed in.  “Wh-what? Um-I think you’re a good person…” I muttered, “I mean like, you’re lively and outgoing, and you always want to improve yourself for your fans and Minkyung…you’re a good father.” I said lastly as I nodded my head, avoiding his eyes.

How was I supposed to reply?

“No, like-wait.” He took a deep breath.  I looked at him as he ran his fingers through his hair, “How do you see me.” He said softly, catching my eyes as he took another step closer.

“How do I see you…” I repeated silently, “umm…you’re a member of Exo and a father to Minkyung?” I looked at him uneasy knowing what he was trying to get at, but not wanting to answer him in honesty.

“That’s it?” He asked me.  I took a step back and leaned against the large window, nodding my head slowly.  “Mhmm…” I hummed uneasy.

“If I told you how I see you, would your answer change?” He stated as he took one step forward.  I swallowed, it’s too hot in here.

“Uh-I, maybe…?”

“Miyoung,” he said my name so softly I felt a chill go down my spine.  He was now in front of me; he lifted a hand up and my cheeks.  I quickly closed my eyes and tensed up.  I shriveled against the window and bit my bottom lip as he chuckled.

“I see you as a woman.”

What.

“What?” I opened my eyes and relaxed, looking up at him, “You see me as a woman? Have you been looking at me as if I were a guy then?” I rested my hands on my hips.  His eyes widened in surprise, “What? No! Never! I saw you as a-ahh,” He smiled.

Ahh, what?” I asked, “this isn’t funny, I’m offended.” I stated with furrowed brows.

“I guess in America that sounds wrong.” Sehun straightened out, “In Korea, if I see you as a woman and not a girl, or sister…I-” He swallowed, “I guess I was just trying to indirectly tell you that I-well, that I…I like you or maybe something more.”  He cocked his head to the side, adorably.  His brows were furrowed in as if he was confused.

I rubbed my temples, shaking my head, “why, why, why…” I muttered over and over again.

When he grabbed my hands, my body shivered.  I looked up at him as he intertwined his fingers with mines.  “Is this a bad thing?” He asked softly.

No! It’s not a bad thing!

“Yeah,” I croaked.  “It’s not right-”

“It’ll work out.  It’ll work out, Miyoung.” He sighed, “I’ll make it work.  Minkyung already likes you…it just took me a while to start liking you.” He stated, shyly smiling down at me.

“You’re worried.” He said after a short pause, “I can tell…” he swallowed as he tugged me closer to him.  I don’t want this.

I leaned my head against his chest before lightly banging my head against it, “it’s not going to work out.” I sighed, “The company…Sehun, the world. I’m not ready for this, the people…”  he held my head against his chest as my arms clung onto his shirt.

“We’ll keep it on the down low for a while…we’ll let the company know though…they probably already do.” He stated, “it’ll be fine. Trust me.”

“Sehun,” my grip on his shirt tightens, “…it’s not right.” I said finally.

“Miyoung, for us…this is what’s right.” He stated, “Minah would’ve wanted this.”

Minah.

I shook my head, “Minah…Sehun, how can you say that.”

He pulled away and I looked up, catching his smile.  “I love her.”

My heart-

“I’ll always love her.”

What-

“But she’s not here anymore…and I believe she brought you into our lives…to care for us in her absence.” He whispered as he gently caressed my cheeks.

“So I’m—a replacement.” I whispered looking away.

Sehun only groaned in frustration, “Why are you making this confession so difficult.” He sighed, “you’re no one’s replacement, Miyoung.”

He lifted my chin up, “I. Love. You.” He stated before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.


BOOM BAM WAHT! I bet yall didn't see this update coming, huh!? OTL Wassup!? I'm back and so terribly sorry like wow! Since I ended finals this morning I'm on a roll with these updates, OTL. Aha, but yeah. Sorry, I thought this was the last update, but guess not! Thinking the next one will be the last one, otl. Lol

Anyways, yeeeeeeeah,

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))