3.

⚜ You're Mistaken [DISCONTINUED]

“Hello” I greeted the parents of the children as they walked in.

One by one, the children came in and started talking with the others as I talked to some of the parents before they left.

I looked at the time, 9:30AM.

“Okay! Let’s get in a circle,” I called out before they all looked around and sat on the mat on the ground.  I smiled, “You all know that Mrs. Lee had to leave, so I’ll be here until she comes back, right?” I asked before they nodded.

“So I’m going to take attendance first before we start.” I said as I opened the record book.

The door suddenly slid open, “I’m sorry he’s late-”

I looked up and we locked eyes.

I cursed silently before looking at the class, “I’ll be back, okay.” I said as I made my way over to Mr. Oh and Min Kyung.  Min Kyung smiled when he saw me.

I closed the door behind me before he hugged me.  I patted his head, “Annyeong, Min Kyunnie~” I said before looking up at Sehun whose face was blank.

“Min Kyung, hang up your jacket and bring your back pack inside the classroom.” I said before Sehun asked me a question.

“Are you stalking me?”

I laughed unintentionally, stalking?!

“No, as much as you think I am, I am not stalking you.  I’m taking Mrs. Lee’s position until she comes back.  You would’ve known if you read the letter the board sent out to all the parents.” I stated not breaking eye contact with him.

“Appa!” Min Kyung shouted before we both looked down.

Sehun smiled for the first time I’ve seen him.  He crouched down and hugged Min Kyung before he ran into the room and closed the door.  Sehun stood up and looked back at me.

He sighed heavily as he rubbed his temples.

Geeze, do I cause that much of a headache?

“Look, if you don’t like me, please, go and complain to the board, and because you’re famous, they’ll probably have me removed within seconds…but right now, I have a class to teach, so excuse me.”  I stated before walking back inside the room.

I closed the door behind me before taking a deep breath.

Stop speaking without thinking, Miyoung.

Please…please do not call the board.


[Sehun]

I didn’t have a schedule until later at night, that’s why I took Min Kyung to school.

I did not expect to see her there.

Why was she everywhere I was?  It’s just plain annoying now.

She wouldn’t leave my head the whole day.  She filled every space in there, and it was starting to give me a head ache.

I needed to get away; go somewhere where she could easily disappear from my head.

Minah.

I drove to her grave.

I sat next to the stone, “Minah~ you’ve been well, right?”

A breeze came by, calming my nerves before I sighed.

“That’s good to hear.”

I tried to think of something to talk about but the only thing was that Miyoung girl.

I ran my fingers through my hair and gave out a long sigh, “I told you to send her away, Minah…but you made it so every time I went to pick him up I’ll be seeing her.”  I muttered.  “This isn’t what I want, Minah…can’t you see what she’s doing to me?  She’s driving me insane!” I shouted into the open field. 

I didn’t notice how tense I was until a soft draft came by relaxing my shoulders.

“When I asked for help,” I said quietly, “I wanted someone to be able to care for Min Kyung when I couldn’t…like a caretaker.  I didn’t want you to send your replacement, but why is she always on my mind now!? I don’t need someone else to fill the void in my heart, that space is all for you.”

A gentle wind brushed against my hands, sending a wave of shivers up my arms before I shuttered.

“I don’t want to move on.” I muttered stubbornly.

I stayed silent as the wind danced around me.  I relaxed my body and closed my eyes.

I can’t move on.


khkjhkjskja;sdkfakjfa; Hi :)) Lol

omg, 100+ subbers already!? I'm thankful guise, really! This was just suppose to be a story [not supposed to be posted] for Eunae to read like a lot of other ones I don't post on AFF. I'm glad you all like it! :))

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))