4.

⚜ You're Mistaken [DISCONTINUED]

It’s been a month since I started teaching here, and it’s also been a blessing.  I’ve grown so attached to these children, plus, they’re so smart, it’s almost unbelievable.

“Bye Juhee!” I said as she left with her mother.

I turned around and saw Min Kyung sitting silently on the bench waiting for someone to come pick him.  “Min kyung-ah~ Do you want to come inside to room? Jae hyung’s in there…”

He shook his head before I nodded, “Arraso, I’ll stay here with you then.” I said cheerfully making my way over and sitting down next to him.

I pulled my knees up and hugged them as I turned my head and laid it down on my arms, “So, are you doing anything later today?” I asked him before he moved to take his backpack off.

“Aniyo.” He simply replied back.  “Oh, well, did you want to do something?” I asked him again, just trying to start a conversation with him.

His eyes twinkled when he turned to me and smiled, “De!” He said a bit louder in his soft voice.  I chuckled, “Ahh~ What did you want to do then?”

He turned and sat cross legged, facing me before he started talking. 

He was so cute.  There was so much to him that needed to be let out.  There were so much more emotions in him that needed to be let out.  He needed a mother figure, someone to help bring everything out so that he wouldn’t lock everything away.

“..then after we eat, I want to go to an arcade and play games with my dad.” He said happily before adding, “Bu he’s always busy…umm-noona, can you take me?”

I smiled at him, “But isn’t this what you would want to do with your parents, Min Kyung-ah?”  He gave me a cute smile before nodding.

I couldn’t have but laugh at how adorable he was.  I put my legs down and grabbed him before I started tickling him.  His laughter filled the small lobby area of the small head start building.

I liked this.  He was happy and laughing.  He different with me during school and now.

“Ahem!”

My laughter died down as I turned my head and saw him glaring at me.  “Appa-”

“Min Kyung, let’s go.” His voice was harsh.  I looked at Min Kyung, the sadness in his eyes returned.  Min Kyung and I both got up before I crouched down to zip his jacket up and put his backpack on him, “Stay warm, okay?”

He nodded and gave me a faint smile before Sehun walked over and grabbed his hands, “I’m going to need to find a new head start.” He muttered thinking I wasn’t going to hear.

I scoffed, “Excuse me?”  I stated loudly enough.  He stopped and turned around.  “You-”

“Appa~” Min Kyung whined as he tugged on Sehun’s sleeve.  Sehun lightly shrugged him off before he grabbed his hands.  “Let’s go, Min Kyung-ah…”

I watched as Min kyung pulled away from Sehun’s grip.  He turned around and ran to me before I bent down to pick him up.  He hugged me tightly.

I was a bit taken back, but I knew he needed this.

Sehun walked towards me, “Min Kyung, let’s go, come on…”  He said more softly as he tried taking Min Kyung from me.  I tried to hand him over, but his grip on my shirt was strong.  “Min Kyung-ah~ go to your father, okay?”  I told him softly as I his hair.

He shook his head before I felt him grip tighter onto my shirt and Sehun tried taking him, “Min Kyung, come on, I need to get back to the building.”  Sehun pleaded before Min Kyung shouted something that surprised us both.

“Then go back!”

Sehun stopped as my eyes widened, “Min Kyung! Don’t say that.” I told him before he shook his head still ignoring me.  I could see the hurt and pain in Sehun’s eyes as he pulled Min Kyung off of me, “I need to go back, Min Kyung.”

“Aniyo! I don’t want to go!” Min Kyung cried as Sehun started walking to the door. 

It hurt me...

To see him like this.  I wanted to do something about it, but there wasn’t anything I could do.

“Shirro! I don’t want to leave!! Umma, jebal!!” He cried as his hands flailed in the air towards me.

Umma!?

Time stopped.  Everything froze.  Min Kyung’s shouting was the only thing I could hear.  Sehun stopped walking and crouched to the ground before he let Min Kyung go.

Min Kyung ran back to me before I picked him up.  I hugged him tightly as he did the same.  Sehun slowly turned around.  I could tell his was trying his hardest to blink the tears away. 

I didn’t know what else to do.

“I’ll be in the car.”  He stated softly before he walked out.

I sighed and sat down on the bench.  “Min Kyung-ah~ ulrijimah~” I said wiping his tears away.  “Arraso?” I asked lifting his head.  He shook his head stubbornly as the tears streamed down his cheeks.

I pulled him in for a hug, letting him cry on my shirt.  I planted a kiss on his head as I pulled him closer to my body.  It hurt to see him like this.  I didn’t know how to respond to this kind of stuff.  What was I supposed to do when someone mistakes me as their mother, and cries it in front of their father?

I rocked him back and forth, feeling bad now for always getting into arguments with his father.  Min Kyung wasn’t going to stop crying soon.  I took his backpack off before picking him and walking out the door.

“Aniyo! Umma! I don’t want to leave you!” He cried as we walked out to his car.  “Shh, shh~ gukjung mah~” I sung softly as I his hair.  I walked around to Sehun’s door before he stepped out.

“Mr. Oh, I don’t want you to be late, so I’ll drop Min Kyung off after he stops crying, or when he falls asleep.”  I said softly before he surprisingly nodded, “Arraso, SM Building.” He stated before he got back inside his car and drove off.

I walked back inside to find Jae Hyung walking out of the classroom, “Noona?”

“De?” I said still holding onto Min Kyung, “Jae, can you see if the classroom needs cleaning? Then after you’re done, we’re going to drop Min Kyung off, okay?” I told him before he nodded.  He turned back around, “Noona? Kwenchana?”  I smiled, “Yes, yes, of course.”  I answered before he ran back inside the room.

I sat back down on the bench.  Min kyung’s tears stopped coming, but he was still sniffling.  His eyes, nose and cheeks were red.  I kissed his nose and brushed his bangs aside, “Min Kyung-ah~” I sung cupping his cheeks, “Don’t cry, uh? I’m here, kay?”

He sniffed and came in to hug me again.  I leaned my back against the wall, holding him, rocking him.  I hummed Exo’s song, Angel, to him as I his hair.  His sniffles became silent.  I could hear his breathing as he slept in my arms.

The classroom door opened again, “Noona?” Jae Hyung said walking out with his jacket and backpack.  I smiled, “De?”  Jae Hyung walked towards me, “Is he okay?” He asked sitting down on the bench next to me.  I nodded, “Yes, he’s fine now…Jae, put your jacket on, we’re going to go now.”  I stated before he got off the bench and did as he was told to do.

“Noona, are we going home?” He asked before I shook my head, “Aniyo, we’re going to the SM Building.” I stated before I saw his face beam, “Chincha!”

Min Kyung flinched in my arms, “Jae! Shh~” I warned before he smiled sheepishly, “Mianhae, noona.” He chuckled before I ruffled his hair, “Come on, let’s go.” I said following behind him and I locked up the building.


“Jae, can you bring Min Kyung’s backpack?” I asked as I picked Min Kyung up from the backseat.  He nodded then closed the door and followed me inside the building.

I looked around the lobby before walking over to the front desk.  “Umm, can I see Sehun please?” I asked before the girl behind the counter furrowed his eye brows, “No, you cannot.” She stated bluntly before I narrowed my gaze.

Does she not know I have his son or something? Isn’t it obvious?

“I need to see him,” I stated again, “I’m here to-”

Someone touched my shoulder, “Hi.”

I turned my head before I became star struck.

Lu Han.

He flashed his smile, “I’m Lu Han. I’ll take you to him.” He said before he looked down at Jae and ruffled his hair.  I followed him in a daze before he led us to a practice room.

Everyone was in there, all of them.  “Here, you can sit here.” He led me to a couch in the room before I sat down with Min Kyung as Lu Han took a curious Jae Hyung to the other members.

I recognized them, all of them.

Kai glanced over at me before turning back and whispering something to D.O. before they both turned to look at me.  I looked away, feeling a bit offended.

I looked up again and saw Lay, Baekhyun and Suho walking towards me, “Hi.” Suho greeted before I smiled back, “H-Hello…” I stuttered.  Lay smiled at me, “What’s your name?”

“Umm, Miyoung…” I answered before Baekhyun turned around, “Her name’s Miyoung!”

I furrowed my eyebrows before Suho lightly punched his arm, “Yah!” He hissed before Baekhyun looked at me and grinned, “It’s nice to meet you.”

Chanyeol ran up behind him and hung his arms over his shoulders, “So, why do you have Min Kyung?” He blurted before Suho shook his head, “I am so sorry, Miyoung-ssi.”

I quickly shook my head, “Aniyo, it’s fine. I’m the head start teacher.” I stated before Baekhyun asked, “But that still doesn’t explain why you have him.  Sehun would-”

“AH! That’s Miyoung!” Someone shouted from the back.  Chanyeol and Baekhyun rolled their eyes, “We just told you tha-”

“No! That’s the girl that Sehun keeps complainin-mmmbmb~”

“SHH! Kai!”

I peeked through an opening between the guys crowding me and saw D.O. covering Kai’s mouth.

He complains about me.  Of course he would though…I mean, I would complain about myself.

Min Kyung moved in my arms before his eyes opened slightly.  I pulled him up against my chest and ran my fingers through his messy hair.

“..wow…”  I looked up as I heard Lay muttered that.  “Mwuh?” I asked before I felt Min Kyung’s small arms wrapped around me.

“Noona! Look!” I heard Jae giggle from behind them.  The guys parted aside so I could see.  My eyes widened as I saw Kai spinning Jae Hyung from his arms. “Noooooonnaaaa~~!!!!!” He laughed, "Thiissss isss soooo fuuunnnn~~~~!!!" He said, causing everyone else to laugh,

The practice room door opened, “Chanyeol! I sent you here to come get Kai! We need the rappers in the recording room, remem-Who’s  this?”  Kris stopped mid-sentence to ask everyone as his eyes came across me.

“She’s Miyoung, Sehun’s secre-”

“Min Kyung’s teacher.” I interrupted before Baekhyun burst into laughter.  Kris narrowed his gaze at me before stepping out of the room.  I shuttered at his stare.  Even after he left I still felt like I did something horribly wrong.

“Don’t worry, he’s like that to everyone he doesn’t know.” Lay stated patting my arm.

“Umma~” Min Kyung whispered before I straightened.

“Mwuh!?” Chanyeol and Baekhyun both burst.  I looked up and shook my head, “Nothing…it’s nothing, really. A mistake.” I muttered before I caressed Min Kyung’s cheeks.

I kissed his forehead before running my hands up and down his back, “What is it, Min Kyung-ah~” I whispered as D.O. pulled Suho away. 

“I’m cold.”

Cold?

I touched his forehead; it was a bit hot, but it wasn't hot enough for a fever.  I pushed him back a little and took my jacket off before covering him, “Better?” I asked quietly before he nodded.

“..wahh~”

I looked back up when I heard Lay say that.  I furrowed my eyebrows again, confused before I heard Kai shout, “That’s why Sehun compl-mmmbmmdfmm”

“Jongin!” D.O. and Suho both hissed.

“Ah! Is Min Kyung cold!?” Lu Han shouted before I nodded.  He ran over to the wall, “I’ll turn the heat on; we tend to put the AC on when we’re practicing because it gets hot in here.”

I glanced over to see Jae talking with Chen.

The door opened again before Sehun walked in.  I immediately stood up, “Mr. Oh.” I gasped.

“Mr. Oh?” The guys stated behind me as I walked over.  I felt Min Kyung hug me again before I sighed. I turned around, “Can-can you guys watch Jae for a bit?” I asked before Lu Han nodded, “Of course!”

I walked out after Sehun.  He led me to an empty recording studio.  For a couple minutes we just stood there, both of us, not knowing what to do in this kind of situation.  I sighed.

“Mr.-”

“Miyou-”

I looked up at him.

“Oh-you go first.” He said quickly before I sighed again.  “I’m sorry…for all this.  I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.  And really, I didn’t know he was your son;  I just like helping others, but I guess I should hold back sometimes before other people take-”

“No, don’t.  It’s fine.”  His soft voice shocked me.  It was different from before, from all the other times we’ve encountered each other. 

Then it became silent again.  I sat down on a couch before cupping Min Kyung’s cheeks, “Min Kyung-ah~ go to your appa, kay? I’ll see you every day.” I stated softly as Sehun watched me.  Tears began to form in his eyes again.  “Min Kyung, don’t cry, kay? I’ll see you tomorrow and the day after that…and the day after that...I promise.” I whispered leaning in to kiss his nose, “Come on, go to your dad.” I said setting him on his feet.

“Min Kyung~” Sehun said softly as he crouched down.  I gave him a light push before he ran over to his dad, hugging him tightly.  I took a deep breath and stood up from the couch.

"Give him some cold medicine when you get home.  His head's a bit hot, so give it to him just in case, before it gets worst."  I stated as I walked towards them.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Min Kyung.” I said as I walked out of the room.  I quickly made my way back into the dance room.  “Jae? Let’s go now.”  I said picking up my bag and hanging it over my shoulders.

“Ahh~ noona~ I don’t want to go yet.” He whined as he put his jacket on.  I shook my head, “Don’t you want to go home and see your-”

“UMMA!?” He beamed before I nodded.  I quickly bowed to all the members and thanked them for watching Jae for a bit before Jae pulled me out of the room, “Palli!” He said dragging me down the hallway and pushing the elevator buttons.

I sighed.  My head was spinning. 

Today was such a crazy day.

I opened the door out of the building before the cold air hit me. 

Dang it...I left my jacket...with Min Kyung.


I've never written so many long chapters before. Lol, but yeah. I hope you're liking this.... :))

OH! CHAPTER FEATURED EXOO!! :))) Lol

**Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't been updating for a while. I have exams next week so I'll be taking a break after this update.  I'll be back in a week or two. Sorry. Please wait for me. :))

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))