7.

⚜ You're Mistaken [DISCONTINUED]

“Miyoung, can you go to the dressing room upstairs and bring down the clothing I’ve set down on the countertop?” Hye Su asked before I left the room.

I sighed as I saw the bags on the counter.  Not wanting to waste time going back and forth, I grabbed all of them and carried it down the first level of stairs before 2 bags starting slipping out of my grip.  A random door swung open.

“Ahhniyo, Lena, I can—oh!”

“Ah crapp—” I hissed as the bags slipped out of my arms.

“Miyoung…Lena, I’ll call you back.”  I looked up to see Sehun putting his phone back in his pocket before crouching down.  “I’m sorry about that.”  He chuckled softly.  “What?—No, it’s my fault.  I’m sorry.”  I replied.  “I’ll help you.” He told me before grabbing some bags from my arms.  “..uhh, tha-thank you.”  I muttered as I held the door open for him to walk through before following him.

“Ah! Lena’s picking Minkyung from school.  I can tell her to bring Jaehyung here too.”  He asked me before I furrowed my eyebrows, “No, it’s fine—”

“No, really, I’ll tell Lena to get him too.  Coordinators are working hard right now because we leave tomorrow.  You’re probably busy so I’ll just tell him to come with Minkyung.”

He was right.  I was so stressed out from the late cramming of information and details on everything that will happen.

We walked into the dressing room, “Ookay, thank you, Sehun.”  I said grabbing the bags from him.

“Sehun! What are you doing!?” Inna called out as I walked to her with the bags.  “I was just helping her!” he suddenly whined, something I was now used to.

They all snickered as they packed the clothing into the luggage.  “Ahhaha, why don’t you just ask—”

“Ahhh~~ Noona! See you tomorrow!”  Sehun shouted as he ran out of the room.  “ohh, he’s still a kid…” Hye Su said as she shook her head, “Hey, Miyoung can you go up into the practice room and collect their papers and passports.  I told them to bring them today and we’ll hand them out tomorrow at the airport.”  I nodded, “Of course!” I smiled before leaving the room.

I opened the door into the dance room.  A smiled spread across my face as the guys lay on the ground, exhausted from their practice.  “Kids!” I shouted before chuckling, “I need your passports and papers.  Hye Su told you guys to bring them today…”

“AH!” Tao shouted as he lay on the ground, “Miyoung!” He grinned as he kicked his legs in the air and he flipped onto his feet.  “Show off…”  Sehun muttered before looking at me, “Are you following me now!?”  He shouted before I scoffed, “PSHH—following you? Why would I want to follow you?” I laughed.

They’re so friendly and playful.  The cold Sehun that scared me the first time we met was nowhere to be seen.  I don’t know what happened; maybe he was just use to me now.

“Kris—wait, can you guys just standing from oldest to youngest?  Hye Su wrote the chart like that…so it’ll be much faster.” I stated before they all groaned as if they were in pain.  I tsked, “You guys are such whiners~” I stated loud enough for them to hear as I took Minseok’s then Luhan’s.  

“Why do we have to do this every time?”  Tao complain once I got to him.  I shrugged, “I don’t know…this is my first time collecting this soo…”

I checked him off and looked up smiling, expecting to see Jongin.  I furrowed my eyebrows, “YAH!  What’s Jongin!?” I stepped back before sighing, “…Aishh—okay, whatever…Sehun, give me your stuff…” I muttered.  “I have all my paper work done already.” He stated before I put them in my backpack.

I sighed, “Gumowo…”  I my heels, “Do you know where Jongin is?”  I asked before someone ran into me from behind.

“AHH—!!”

“HYUNG—!!"

I turned around to see Sehun.  “I’m sorry!” he apologized before Baekhyun shouted, “Sehun will help you find him!”

“WHAT!?” we both shouted at the same time before looking at each other with flushed faces.  “Ah—” I shook my head, “never mind, I think I know where he is.”  I lied before quickly leaving the practice room.

I returned to the dressing room to find it empty with a note, ‘Miyoung-ah, we left for dinner and we’re leaving the passports and paper work in your hands.  Go home early and sleep well. See you tomorrow! – Hye Su-unni

I sighed before throwing the backpack by my purse.  The door opened as I walked towards it.  “Sehun?”  I gasped softly as he walked in, “I have Jongin’s paper work and whatnot.” He panted as he held it out to me.  I couldn’t help but chuckle, “Ahhahaa, kamsahamnida…you should get back to practice now.” I said as I took it and put them in the backpack.

“Actually…they went out to eat.”  I nodded my head, “Ahh….”  I turned around to see him looking at me with soft eyes, “…I was wondering if you wanted to eat dinner with me.” He said quickly.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stumbled back.  Is this a game!?

“—US! Not me!” He scolded himself, “Minkyung and Jaehyung.  They’re waiting in the car to go eat.”  He stated as he scratched his head shyly.  I grabbed my purse the and backpack, “Ahh, thank you, but no; I think I’m going to get Jae and drop him off at his grandma’s house.”

“No, it’s fine…Jae and Minkyung want to hangout so I told them that we’ll have dinner together…” he said before I sighed, “..Oh…I guess…”


I went with him in his car.  The 2 boys sat in the back, chuckling together about random things.  Sehun pulled up into a small family restaurant.  I opened the door as Minkyung shouted, “Umma~!!”

“De?—AH! Minkyung, it’s not ‘umma’” I said quickly as I remembered Sehun being in the car.  I stepped out of the car, catching a smile glimpse of Sehun’s smile.  “Jae! Don’t encourage him.” I said as he only laughed harder.  I opened the door for the two boys to come out.

I grabbed Jae’s hands before he could run inside.  Minkung held my wrist before he slipped his hands into mines.  I smiled before turning around and catching Sehun’s eyes as he followed closely behind.

The ahjumma  greeted us and seated us at a booth.  “What can I get you guys to drink?”  She asked as I took the boy’s jackets off.  “Just water,”  Sehun said before looking at me, “Miyoung, I’m going to the restro—”

“Se—”The boys climbed over my lap.  I turned my head, “-hun, take the boys  with you.” I said before they walked off to the back.

I looked at the smiling woman, “Ahh, just 2 glasses of water and 2 banana milk please.”  I said before she sighed, “You guys are so loving…” She smiled at me before taking a step back, “I’ll be right back with your drinks.” 

I leaned back against the booth.  “…loving? …of Minkyung and Jaehyung…?  Well, of course…”  I muttered before I heard them shouting as they ran back.

Ummaaaa~~!!!” Minkyung laughed as he ran to me and jumped onto the empty space next to me.  I picked him up and moved him to the other side so that I was sitting in the outside, and he was on the inside.  “Minkyung…” I smiled, “I’m not your—”

—nooooonnaaaaa~~~!!!”  Jaehyung shouted behind me as I sighed and turned around.  “Waeyyoo~?” I pouted at him before he burst out in laughter.  Sehun chuckled softly behind him as Jaehyung sat across from Minkyung and Sehun sat down in front of me.  “What Jae?” I asked before he noticed the drinks.  “WAHH!! BANANA MILK!” He beamed before I shook my head, “Honey, you’re too loud.”

He giggled cutely with Minkyung before apologizing.  The lady came back, “Are you guys ready to order?” She asked before I looked at Sehun, “Just get me anything; I’m fine.” I said before turning to Minkyung who was talking to me.

“Is that it then?” She confirmed a while later before Sehun leaned forward.  I turned my head as he spoke, “Are you sure you don’t want to choose anything?” He asked before I shook my head, “Aniyo, that’s all. Thank you.” I smiled before she nodded her head, “I’ll be back with your order in a bit.”

My phone rang before I left the table to answer it.  “De? Yobosaeyo?” I asked before my sister spoke, “Miyoung? Is Jae at mom’s house yet?” She asked me before I answered, “No, we’re eating now, but I’ll take him after we eat.  Don’t worry, kay?” I comforted before she sighed, “Arraso, I’m sorry. Things are just busy around the government offices lately and with you going overseas, I’m just really stressed out.”  She explained before I smiled to myself, “Don’t worry. Take a deep breath; everything will be fine. I’ll be back in 3 days.”

“Okay, well thank you so much for caring about Jae and being his second mom, basically. Love you and I’ll let you continue eating again.” She said before hanging up.  I returned back to the table to see Jaehyung and Minkyung drawing on coloring papers the waitress gave to them.

“Is everything okay?” Sehun asked me before I nodded with a faint smile, “Everything’s fine…” I sighed, “Ah, thanks for taking us out to eat today.” I added.  “Of course, I’m extremely sorry before with being so rude to you when we first met.” He said softly, “It’s just—with being a single parent and celebrity, I’m having a lot of trust issues and whatnot with the people around me.” He said honestly.

“Well, you have me now.” I smiled, “If you need anything, feel free to give me a call. I love Minkyung, and Jaehyung loves being with him.”

“Yeah, I see that.” He replied, “I’m glad you’re here for me; it takes off a lot of burden I’ve been carrying for years.” He added before my heart fluttered.  I forced a smile, afraid that somehow he could have been able to hear the pounding of my heart beating against my chest.

I swallowed and turned away just as the waitress came.  “Hello, sorry to be keeping a lovely family like yours waiting.” She flashed her smile before setting the dishes on the table.  “Ahh—” I was going to correct her when Sehun spoke.  “Can we get more napkins for the boys?” He asked her before she nodded, “Of course!” She placed more napkins on the table before picking up the tray, “Well, if you need anything else, be sure to call me over. Enjoy!”

Okay, so now…he’s—what? I don’t even understand why he didn’t correct her.  I mean…  “Miyoung.”  I looked up from my thoughts, “Y-yeah?” I answered in a shaky voice.  He flashed his sweet smile, “Aren’t you going to eat? Do you like it? I’ll order something-”

“No, no, it’s fine, don’t worry about it.”  I smiled and picked up my chopsticks before I started to eat quietly to myself as Sehun engaged in a conversation with the boys.


“Umma! Can I sleepover at Jaehyung?” He shouted from the backseat.  “Ask your appa, Minkyung.” I said awkwardly.  “Appa?” He laughed as Jaehyung mumbled something to him.  From the corners of my eyes, I saw Sehun turn to me before I slowly looked at him, “If you let, I’ll call his grandmother…I know you don’t have anyone to care for him while you’re gone. I’m sure she’s fine with it.” I blankly stated.

“Yeah? Can you do that?” He asked as he turned into SM’s parking lot in the back.  I nodded, “yeah, I’ll call her right now.” I said taking out my phone and opening the door to talk to her.

I returned as Sehun stepped out of the car and opened the door for the boys to step out.  “She says she’ll love to have him over.” I told Sehun quietly before Jaehyung jumped in the air, “Yay! See! I told you she’ll let!” He cried cutely as Minkyung giggled.  I smiled at their adorableness.  “Jae, you need to get in the car. So I can drop you off.” I looked over at Sehun, “I don’t know what you want to do…” I muttered. 

“Do you want to follow me?” he asked, “I’ll go home and grab some clothes for Minkyung and we’ll drive to his grandma’s.” He told me before I shrugged, “Yeah, sure.”


When we pulled up to the side of her house, I stepped out of the car and opened the door for the boys.  Sehun grabbed Jae and Minkyung’s backpacks and walked to the door with them as I followed behind.  He wanted to meet and thank Jae’s grandma for watching Minkyung for the weekend.

“Ahh! My cutie pie is here~” She cooed as Jae giggled into their hug.  “Hello! You’re Minkyung, right?” She asked him before he smiled shyly and nodded.  “Alright, boys run inside. Jaehyung, grandpa’s baking cookies for you guys.” She told them before they dashed inside.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted her with a hug before she hugged Sehun.  He smiled shyly at her, like Minkyung.  “Thank you for taking care of Minkyung for the weekend, I’ll repay you back somehow.” He said before she shook her head, “There’s no need for that. I love to watch over my grandson and any of his friends.”  She smiled at me before I faintly smiled back.  “Ah! We’ll be back Sunday night or Monday morning to pick them up, depends on when we get back.” I told her before she nodded and shooed us away.

I drove back to Sehun’s house to drop him off before he asked me inside.  I hesitantly followed him inside his house and into his bedroom.  “I have to get your jacket in the closet. You left it with Minkyung a while ago, and I’m sorry I didn’t return it sooner,” He told me before walking into his closet.  I glanced at a picture frame on a table next to his bed.  I walked over and touched it before picking it up. 

His wife.  She’s beautiful.  Minkyung looks just like her.

“Miyoung?”

I jumped, startled, before setting it back down on the table with a shaky hand.  “Yeah? I’m sorry…for…snooping.” I stated embarrassed before seeing my coat in his hands.  I quickly walked over and grabbed it, “Thank you…and I’ll be leaving now.  Get a good sleep.” I said rushed as I passed him and put my shoes on by the door.

“Ahh-Miyoung, why don’t-”

“I really have to go…sleep and prepare for tomorrow’s trip.” I interrupted, “Goodbye.” I opened the door and closed it just as fast.  My heart was beating quickly from embarrassment.  Stupid me.  You shouldn’t be touching other people’s things like that. I scolded.

After I drove home, I showered and prepared my bags by the door for the trip to America the following morning.


okay, I'm really sorry. You probably already read this chapter, I just changed the ending, but hopefully, *fingers corssed* I'll finish this story in the next update. I'm terribly sorry.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))