8.

⚜ You're Mistaken [DISCONTINUED]

I arrived at the SM Building hours before we were even supposed to be there.  After I packed everything neatly and placed it by the door, I still had some time left over before the other coordinators and manager would get here along with Exo. 

So I waited in the dressing room where everything was and fell asleep.

I don’t know how long I was sleeping, but I woke up when someone was touching my arms.  My eyes opened slowly, blinking a couple times to adjust to the light.  My eyes opened wide before I pushed myself up and sat straight.  “Lu Han…” I muttered before standing up and bowing.

He chuckled to my reaction, “I was just fixing the blanket around you, sorry if I woke you instead.” He stated as he rubbed his neck.  I shook my head, “Of course not!” I replied back, “Soo-umm, thanks…?” I muttered as I pointed to the blanket.  Lu Han furrowed his brows, “…oh! This…I didn’t do thi—”

“—Come on! We have to pack everything and get to the airport before we hit traffic.”  The door swung open and one of the managers stated for I looked back at Lu Han.  “You said you were fixing the—”

Lu Han laughed, “Yeah, but you looked so peaceful I was going to bring everything down myself.” He stated before we started moving the bags out of the room and down to the lobby where it would be placed inside the van.


I’ve never been to the airport with artists before so I wasn’t sure how it was going to go, but during the car ride, all the members were quietly murmuring an apology to me, making me confused, but as we pulled up outside the airport, I understood why.

Girls stood around with huge cameras bigger than their head.  There was screaming and pushing going on even before the van stopped.  My heart raced.  This is what an artist has to go through every time they travel overseas…this is what they’re met with?  It literally broke my heart.  I was scared, so I figured that deep inside, the members were afraid as well.

We had to push our way through the crowd even with security there.  I was assigned to Yixing and Lu Han since Hye Su unni told me that they were just some of the members that needed to be watched closely during our time at the airport.

“You okay?”

I straightened before turning to see Yixing looking at me, worriedly.  He grabbed onto my arm before I latched onto him for support.  “I don’t want to lose you in the crowd.” He stated before I nodded and gave him a small smile, “Ye-yeah….don’t worry about me, I’m fine.”  Just worry about yourself, I wanted to say but was harshly cut off when some girl grabbed onto my arm.  I let go of his arm, swung around and stopped.  She glared at me, making me feel like the smallest person in the world.

“Who the hell are you!?” she cursed at me.  I guess she thought I was a random girl just pushing myself on the members.  “Uh! Answer! You can’t just go touching other people—” I wanted to laugh.  Touching other people…isn’t she doing the same to me?

“Miyoung!”

I turned around at the call of my name to see Sehun making his way over.  I looked for Yixing and Lu Han but couldn’t find them anywhere.  All I had to do was stick by them.  The other unni’s even told me not to talk to anyone and make eye contact with the girls because they know how scary it is.  That was all I had to do, and still I couldn’t do it.

Sehun grabbed my arm and looked at the girl, “She’s not who you think she is.” He stated in his soft voice, but with a harsh tone.  He pulled me closer to his side before dragging me through the crowd of girls. 

Even in the midst of the fangirls, I suddenly felt at ease.  I looked down to see that Sehun’s hand was now holding onto mine.  My eyes followed up his arm before I looked up and saw him looking at me as we walked through the crowd, trying to catch up with the other members.

We never looked away from each other.  Our eyes were locked together and there was a sudden connection, there was some sort of magnet keeping our gazes tied to one another.

“Oh my gosh! Are you okay!!”

Hye Su’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts…and I adverted my eyes away from Sehun, glancing back once before he let go of my hand.  She hugged me, “Oh my goodness! I thought I had to go back in there and look for you!  You look like a student, no wonder why they would’ve thought you were some opposing girl just trying to get close to the members.” She blurted. 

My mind was so lost; I could barely understand what she was saying.  I looked passed her, searching for him, but instead I met Yixing’s eyes.  He smiled as me before I excused myself from Hye Su and walked over. 

“Miyoung!” He jogged up to me before stopping and placing his hands on his hips, “Did I tell you, you can let go of me?” he stated firmly as Lu Han and Minseok jogged up too.

“Are you okay?”

“I would have never let her go even if she had let me go,” Lu Han stated before Yixing smacked his head jokingly.

I nodded and reassured them that I was fine.  “Miyou—” I shook my head and sighed, “I’m sorry…but have you seen Sehun?” I cut them off before Lu Han nodded, “Yeah, he went somewhere to call in and check on Minkyung.” Lu Han stated before I nodded, “Ohh…okay.” I muttered quietly.  I looked up to see Lu Han and Minseok smiling at me.  I furrowed my brows and sighed, “What now?”

Minseok shook his head and shrugged, adorably, “I don’t know…”

“Ah! He’s over there.” Yixing pointed to the window overlooking the plane before my mind went completely blank and I made my way over to him. 

“…I miss you, Minkyung.  Be nice and behave when you’re over there.” I heard Sehun speak as he had his back facing towards me.  I decided to wait on the seats for him to finish before I could talk to him and thank him for coming and saving me from the girls.

I looked up from my lap just as Sehun turned his head and looked at me.  My mouth opened for a moment butI closed it when he turned his back to me once again.  He stated walking down alongside the window as he talked to Minkyung.   

I sighed as I felt someone come sit next to me.

I tiredly turned, “…hey Lu Han.” I pushed a smile out for him before he smiled back, brightly.  I looked around the boarding area where there were still some girls around, taking pictures from a far. 

“Are you okay?”  he asked me as he glanced at some of the girls, “You’re still shaken up?” he added before I shook my head, “No…I’m fine, really.” I assured him.

“Is there something you wanted to say?” I asked him before he stretched out a long sigh.  “There’s actually a lot of things I wanted to say to you…but I always get interrupted.” He stated before I furrowed my brows.  “Really? Oh my goodness, I’m all ears then.”

Lu Han chuckled at my reaction, “Well…it all has to do with Sehun though.” He stated as he nodded his head towards Sehun.

My eyes wandered in his direction.

“Don’t you ever think about how you got this job?  Wasn’t it random almost when you got a call from some worker from SM asking you to work for the company?” Lu Han stated before I furrowed my brows and turned to him.  “That was Sehun’s doing.” He stated.  “We were in need of another translator…and coordinator for the trip.  Sehun knew you were from America, so he recommended you.”

I was suddenly staring back at Sehun who was laughing softly to himself as he was still on the phone.

“And this morning…before I was interrupted—I was going to tell you that it was Sehun who had put the blanket over you.” Lu Han stated before my eyes widened, “What?”

“I walked in on him putting the blanket on you.  I think he was planning to place a light kiss on your forehead too…not to be weird or anything.” He stated.  My cheeks felt hot suddenly.

“But he saw me and stopped.  He looked at me and without saying anything left the room.  I was just fixing the blanket when you woke up.” Lu Han added.

“You know…you and Sehun are very blind to each other.”

I furrowed my brows and looked at him offended, “What!?”

“No! I mean, like—” he sighed heavily, “You really have to be blind if you can’t tell that he cares for you, Miyoung.  Seriously, if he didn’t care he wouldn’t be giving you so many chances.   Do you know that he never eats out with us anymore?  It’s always the same excuse of having to pick up Minkyung and going out to eat with him—and yes, that’s true, but the look in his eyes is always saying something different.  He can’t wait to see you and ask you to eat with them because he knows how close Jaehyung and Minkyung have gotten.”

I shook my head not wanting to believe him. 

“Everyone knows you like him too, Miyoung.  Stop lying to yourself because it’s you you’re hurting/” Lu Han reasoned.  I let out a breathe, “No…he doesn’t care.”

Lu Han shook his head and rubbed his temples, “You two are so stubborn.” He sighed, “Fine.  Remember when you told him that you would always be there for him and Minkyung because you cared for them?” He stated before I slowly nodded my head.  “I was the first person to know.  I’ve never seen him this happy about some girl—especially after Minah.” Lu Han stated softly.

“Lu Han, I—” I sighed heavily before noticing the others packing up and getting ready to board, “We need to go...” I stated before standing up and walking back to the others alone.


JAS;DLJsdOMFG !!! FEELS SEHUN I UPDATED AGAIN YAY ME !!!

But I guess this isn't the end yet. OTL, sorry it's dragging and not so good. Lol, but I'm trying. AND OMFG, I am so sorry I've been neglecting this story. OTL Please, feel free to punish me or something, idk.

but yeahhhh, lol, nothing else to say.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))