Patience

Beyond What You See

 

13 January 2013
Tuesday; Singapore 1000 hours

Taeyang stretched as he reached out to the table next to him for a glass of water. Grabbing the papers next to him, he sighed. Well, you are way too good looking to be a criminal. Then again, that's why you make a good criminal.

Taeyang looked at the bed and saw Daesung's chest rise as it fills with air and drops as it releases the carbon dioxide. Just like GDragon and TOP, he feels insecure about having Daesung & Seungri with them on this mission. Though the is not that far, he still feels very much protective over his younger ones. They were, afterall, like his blood brothers. And having them dangering their lives for this mission is not exactly what he had in mind when they came together as Big Bang.

Taeyang walked out of his room at the abandoned house and searched for his Seunghyun hyung.

"You're awake early. Wine?"

"Hyung.."

"I was kidding Youngbae. What's on your mind? You look.." TOP trailed off and waited for Taeyang to reply.

"Distracted? Terrible?" Taeyang stopped and joke, "Ugly?"

"Hyung I'm worried.. My gut tells me that I should have insisted for both the maknaes in Korea. We started this ridiculous mission, we should be the only ones ending it." GDragon walked in to TOP's room, interupting the light conversation.

06 June 2012
Wednesday; Thailand 1200 hours

"We got visuals on him. Move in now?"

"No Jiyong, follow him and keep out of his sight." Said Leon Kim, the other boss that they listen to for instructions other than Yang Hyun Suk.

"Roger that."

"He's turning left at the junction and into the building. I'm going in." GDragon spoke quietly after getting use to tailing their targets for many years.

"Negative. I want you back on base."

GD stopped & felt his ears burning with anger. "Why make me follow when I have to return?"

"One thing for sure G, I need you back h.." As Leon was about to reply, the building, that GD almost walked in to, exploded. The building was slowly eaten up by the fire and smoke filled the sky.

He almost died. And he thank God he was stopped else there'll be a lot of mess to clean up about his 'day job'.

"Leon, I believe our target is dead."

***

GDragon sat quietly with the medics as the local authorities secured the scene. Not being able to tell the truth, GD went with the story that he was passing by and "out of habit", stopped to pick up a phone call. Because of their day job, Taeyang & TOP couldnt be at the scene while the maknaes don't even know they were here.

GD desperately looked down & covered his face with his hoodie and heaved a sigh of relief when he finally saw a very familiar pair of shoes. He looked up slightly and saw Leon's worried face. "He's with me. They've taken his statement, he'll be back with me. This is my card if you need anything."

Without waiting for any replies, Leon grabbed Jiyong's right arm and led him to his car to return to base together.

"You think we got compromised?" GDragon finally plucked up the courage to ask the already-angry boss.

"Don't know GD, y'think? You 3, back to Korea. We have to discuss matters."

07 June 2012
Thursday; YG Ent 1700 hours

"Hyung, why do you have scratches on your body?" Daesung asked, looking very worried, when he walked in to the room.

"Why are you in the office today? Shouldn't you be at home or dorm?" TOP quickly questioned to help change the subject.

Before Daesung could reply, Leon walked in with YG himself. Trailing behind them was none other than Big Bang's one and only little one, Seungri.

"Why are they both here?" TOP spoke with gritted teeth trying to control his anger.

"We've been training hyung. All these while when you 3 went off, Seungri & I trained. We know what.."

"They've proven to be a very good sniper and we really need one to take down our targets easily." YG cut off Daesung to make sure his kids will not get angered.

"I refuse to let them on the team. They'll stay here, stay as our younger ones who know nothing about all these mission crap!" GDragon screamed at the top of his voice. No, now is not the time to let them on the team. They're too young for all these. They're too young to danger their lives.

"It's not your decision hyung. We know what we were up to when we were called up, when we accepted the offer. We don't want to be just Big Bang on stage with hyungs, we want to be Big Bang off stage, during missions." Seungri spoke slowly but surely, trying to avoid GD's wrath but at the same time wanting to sound that he was dead serious about his words & decisions.

"Hyung, you are our leader. You walk right in front of us to lead us but when you turn back, we want you to know that Seungri & I are there too, not just TOP hyung & Taeyang hyung."

"GD, I think they all got a point here. We need a long range shooter or else we're dangering our lives coming in too close contact with them all the time."

"Youngbae..." GD stood up and left, refusing to believe what he just heard. There was no way that he would let his little brothers walk right in to any lion's den. There was no way that his little brothers will walk around with a revolver strapped around their ankles. There was no way that he would want to let his little brothers injure themselves. There was no way.

10 June 2012
Sunday; North Korea 2200 hours

"Get out of the area V, we dont need any casualty on this mission." GD radioed in as he watch Seungri tailed their target at the large screen in the Multiple Alert Threat Center (MTAC) at their base in N. Korea. The 3 hyungs were left with no choice but to agree in letting the maknaes on the team. They are 5 on stage, they will be 5 off stage too.

"I said get out of there Seungri!"Sounds of many machine guns and blared through the speaker in the room. GD trembled, knowing that Seungri might not make it out alive since he was only armed with a SIG Sauer with limited bullets.

"Come on V, talk to me!"

 

A/N I kinda borrowed the MTAC idea from a crime investigation show (NCIS) I watched because it sounds cool than everything that I could thought of. Hope whoever that reads this will be as excited as I am when I wrote it.