Brotherhood

Beyond What You See

 

Whenever, wherever we were together
We were so happy, we were the world together
So we ran, on the dangerous road & fields
I, who even after falling, stood up again at the thought of you

- Until Whenever; Big Bang

12 January 2013
Saturday; YG Entertainment 2200 hours

Seungri walked in, clearly knowing he was late for meeting with the other 4. Stopping his steps all of a sudden, Seungri realised that someone else was there, someone he clearly was not expecting for the next few months.

"About time you walk right through that door, Victory." He said as he stood up and held his hand forward.

"Was not expecting to see you here. You must have missed me so bad!" Seungri joked and shook hands with the man.

"Would not bet on that."

"Enough, we're here to discuss about this mission. Should we continue our small chats or get down to business?" TOP interrupted. Being the oldest makes it difficult to live with such life. He worries all the time about the life of his younger friends, the 4 that he already regarded as his blood brothers. It will never take a second to jump right in front to protect them, it became his second nature after the incident where their location got compromised during their stakeout months back.

The man smiled and said, "We leave midnight, just so that you will, hopefully, have enough time to be back for your 'day job'."

As the man walked off, the older ones stood up and walked towards Seungri. Like a ritual, they hugged in silence, not knowing if they'll come back save. Never knowing who might get left behind but know that when they go out on missions together, they got each other's back and come back together.

Daesung broke the silence and said, "We have each others' six right? We'll look out for each other, right?"

"Always Dae, always. Now lets pack, we have 2 hours left before take off."

12 January 2013
Saturday; Airport 2345 hours

GDragon smiled as he reads his mentions on Twitter. VIPs are on it again, randomly dropping me love on Twitter. He thought and smiled to himself. He looked next to him and saw Seungri asleep. GDragon always sit in the same car with Seungri before any mission. As the team leader, it bothers him when the youngest was out of his sight. In fact, it bothers him when any of s are out of his sight. He hated that feeling, the feeling that he should be the on in danger and not s.

When the car finally halt, they both stepped out quickly and rushed to check in for their flight to Singapore. Everyone knows what they were all thinking, what if the fans caught us with camera or what if they never make it back alive. Nobody mentioned those thoughts, but everybody knows those thoughts existed. With deep breath, the 5 boys stepped in to the gate and boarded the plane, praying for each other's safety.