Peace

Beyond What You See

05 January 2013
YG Building

The past few months have been very peaceful. Jiyong was very thankful for the peace but he felt uneasy. For many years since his teens, he was always planning missions, on the move, training his shooting skills. But now, it was suddenly too peaceful till he was able to complete a few demo songs. It disturbs him that he was this free and feeling this peaceful.

GD paced around his studio, humming another tune randomly. Writing songs help him to calm the nerve but this time, the rhythms and lyrics he could think of were filled with hurt.

You gained my trust,
But now I'm full of lust.
Watch me Imma glow,
Watch me when I shine.

Then I was your hero,
Now I'm nothing but a zero.
Watch me as I make you,
Swallow (swallow) your rhyme

Jiyong closed his eyes and took a deep breath. There was a strong aroma coming from behind him at the door and he suddenly felt goosebumps.

"G! Lets go! MEAT MEAT MEAT!" Taeyang waved the plastic full of food and jumped excitedly!

Jiyong smiled and sprungout of his seat to follow Taeyang to the cafeteria. It's been quite some time since he had settled down with Youngbae for a meal. He was busy with his solo and writing more songs, sometimes he even forgets to eat. Taeyang was free but he spent most of his time at the shooting range to perfect his skills. If he was not there, Taeyang will be busy dancing by himself at the dance studio or train his muscles further with Ssabu-nim at the YG Gym.

Jiyong stopped at the entrance and smiled to himself as he saw the rest of Big Bang there and Taeyang waiting excitedly for them to settle down and eat together.

"어머니, some rice please!" Seungri called over the counter cheerfully.

"Hurry over Ji! Or else Daesung will finish it all!" TOP called when he saw GDragon standing and smiling by himself.

It's been quite some time since 5 of them sat at the same table having a peaceful lunch together.

"Hyung, I won't finish it! Just leaving a few pieces for you and I eat the rest! Quick, have a sit!" Dae called out when he saw GD still standing at the entrance.

"Ya! You wouldn't dare!" GD threatened and hurried over to the table.

Daesung smiled and teased his maknaes that was taking nearly forever with the rice.

"Ya my dongsaeng! I thin they we'll have more rice than meat when you're finally ready."

"Hyong!" Seungri pouted. The hyungs could not help but to laugh at their maknae. Seungri quickly walked over and GD picked up a piece of meat and held it out for Seungri.

"I love you too hyung."

"Ya! Not going to eat?" Seungri giggled and quickly ate the meat. GD could not help but to smile. It's been so long since he felt this happy with s.

The cafeteria was filled with Big Bang's laughters and chatters. Hyunsuk walked past and smiled, it is hard to hear the laughters of his kids, espiecially between all the missions and stages they have to prepare.

Daesung and Seungri walked in to his office a few months ago, producing all the evidence they had against Mike. With every detailed evidences the two maknaes gathered, he had to give them the green light to head down to hit for Mike. But he was sworn to secrecy since the beginning of the mission. Leon brought in the two youngers ones for a reason that even Hyunsuk did not know of. But now he understood why involving the maknaes were important. They were the only ones that could take Mike down without long emotional damage.

Jiyong, Big Seunghyun and Youngbae are matured adults but even adults cannot handle being betrayed for so many years.

"Hyung! Meat?" Jiyong called out and YG snapped back to reality.

"I don't have to pay?"

"Ehhhh hyung, you're richer than me!" Seungri called out.

"Continue without me then. My babies are waiting for me." He did not want to interrupt the 5. He, of all people, knows how much they needed some time alone with each other. TOP wove goodbye to the boss and went back to his food. He saw his little brothers stuffing themselves with food that he could not stop smiling. Ahh my kid brothers.

His smile suddenly made a 180 when he remembered the usual meals he had with Mike when they completed their mission. After every mission, it was like a ritual to have meals together and Mike always looked after them by buying a lot of beef. But now it was different. The days got a bit too quiet that TOP could not help but to worry. Mike have not even called to ask what their next schedule, as an assassin or as a singer and it was really un-Mike.

While they were busy laughing and enjoying their food, Leon walked in and smiled. He knew sincere happiness when he sees one and Big Bang was always filled with it when they are together.

"Leon!" Taeyang exclaimed, causing Seungri to choke. Seungri was obviously not ready to see Leon's face yet. Not when Mike's method of kill is so obvious for Leon to recognise.

"I'm gonna make this quick and short. Mike got killed. We're gonna have his service tomorrow at the countryside."

"What?" GDragon asked, not believing what he just heard.

"Go, get ready. We'll leave soon." GD, TOP and Taeyang walked out of the cafeteria as they were told. The maknaes lingered behind, as if knowing that they were in trouble somehow.

"Hyunsuk explained everything. I'm not sure if I should be saying 'thank you' in times like this or not." Leon sighed and looked at both Daesung and Seungri. He really was not sure if he could ever say his thanks for killing their number 1 terrorist. It was him that gave the mission to both maknaes, but he was not sure that it would happen that fast. Leon walked out, "I'll wait for the 5 of you at the carpark. Hyunsuk and some others are getting ready for the funeral too."

"We'll quickly pack hyung." Daesung called out.

Leon looked at them and sighed. "Thank you." He was not sure if it was for agreeing to come for the funeral or for completing the mission that he could not do by himself.


A/N HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! Although it's kinda late. Gonna start closing this story soon. Hope you enjoy this read.