Mission Part 3

Beyond What You See

A/N:

Which one of the five should I kill? *cues evil laughter*


"LIES!" Taeyang howled and pulled his trigger. The bullet looked like it was going straight for Leon extra slowly. Before Leon could dodge the third bullet that was aimed at him, the bullet landed right into his chest. Taeyang trembled with fear, he killed him. He killed the one he trusted his life with. But now everything is a lie. Everything he said is a lie and he doesn't matter any more. GD rushed next to Taeyang and grab his gun away.

He knew how much hurt Taeyang feels right now, he shot dead the person they've been trusting and working for many years.

"He's dead now Bae. Everything going to be alright now." GD said as he hugged Taeyang tight.

"Hyung, you kind of forgot about those two." Daesung said and tilted his head towards the two men standing right in front of them with their guns ready to fire.
 
"He knew someone was going to kill him here." Said one of the muscular guy with a key tattooed to his right arm.
 
The man then grabbed Seungri by his collar and changed the gun's point to Seungri. "Now, pass over that necklace or he'll die."
 
Nobody knew what they should do. It's their mission to protect their beloved country but they do not want to risk their maknae's life for it. GDragon held his head and thought hard then said, "Let him go." Jiyong reached into his pocket and took out the necklace that made his brothers and himself suffer. As Ji was about to place the necklace into the man's hand, Seungri managed to free himself and hit the man's stomach hard!
 
As Seungri grabbed the necklace away from GD's hands, the other man without the tattoo fired his gun and missed TOP by an inch. TOP struggled to unholster his gun and another shot went straight to him through and through.
 
"HYUNG!" Exclaimed the four younger ones. The two muscular men shot a few more rounds towards the boys but wasted their bullets. Without hesitation, they scrambled to the exit and shouted, "Don't look for us! His family is safe in South Korea!"
 
Seungri was about to go after the 2 men but was stopped by Jiyong who gave him a worried look. Seungri knew that chances of TOP surviving was very slim and his hyungs need to get together for support.
 
Jiyong had a strong feeling this was going to happen, he had a helicopter ready for them minutes away from the safe house. "Hold on hyung! Don't sleep. You'll be fine! HYUNG!"
 
The ride to the airport was painfully slow for TOP. He was slowly losing his consciousness and talking to Seungri who was trying to keep him awake was getting painful. But TOP knew that he has to stay alive. For his family, for himself, for his brothers, for VIPs. All he could see was the yellow ocean of crowns and then it was pitch black..
 
***
 
"It's really good to have all of you back. I'm sorry, I should not have trusted him with your lifes." The boys sat in the room full of Taekwon-V toys as YG starts his discussion on the boys' future. "I lost one of my trusted people, I would not want to lose you guys too. Not ever."
 
"Mike was amazing. He'll live in our memory." TOP of all people would know that best. He was the closest with Mike and he knows that every single thing that Mike have thought him will never be forgotten.
 
"Hyung.. What are we to do now?" Afterall, as a leader, Jiyong can't help but to wonder what his future with his brothers will be like.
 
"Give me that necklace."
 
"Hyung?" GD slowly took off the necklace from his neck and placed it into YG's hands.
 
"Jiyong-ah, thank you for leading this team through all the danger. Youngbae-yah.. Thank you for your bravery and assisting Jiyong throughout all these. TOP, I'm sorry for that injury but I know you will take that as a chance to help you in your career and thank you for fighting to stay alive. Daesung, Seungri, thank you for sacrificing your honesty to your hyungs. Big Bang-ah.. Thank you for sacrificing your beautiful youth to protect this country."
 
"Hyung, we will do anything." Youngbae spoke up as he felt that YG might ask them to give protecting SKorea up for their own sake.
 
"No Youngbae. You 5 shall go out there and show the world what music is all about. You 5 will and must go out there together and be the Big Bang that I know you have always wanted to be. Shine the brightest together. No more spy business. I'm making YG purely for people with dreams. People like you 5."
 
GDragon stood up and walked towards Hyunsuk. "Hyung, thank you. You're the best." The rest of the Big Bang members stood and went in for a group hug with YG.
 
"Maknae-ya, are you crying?" Youngbae whispered.
 
"No I'm not!" Seungri quickly wiped away his tears and hugged the people he cared for tighter.
 
"HYUNGS! I LOVE YOU!" Seungri screamed but got hit in the head as Jiyong said, "YAH! You're so cheesy!"
 
YG smiled and said, "Leave him like that for today. I love you 5 too."
 

A/N:

We've come to the end of this fanfic! I hope you guys have enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing. Apologies if it was boring, it is my first completed fanfic. Hopefully I'll write other kinds of fanfic in the future.

I wanted to kill off TOP's character at first but.. I don't know! My heart hurts just thinking about it so.. But if you wanna read what happened IF TOP were to pass on, leave a comment! I'll write it~

Thank you subscribers, thank you super much for reading my first try.