new friendS

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Heejin's POV

 

 

I woke up and fixed my clothes and this heart from that boy fell from my jacket. I saw that there is something written on it and read it out. 

"Do you know that you are the most  pretty girl in this high school I've ever seen?"

This was written on the heart and it made me shock.... It's not the first time that I hear that Im pretty but to hear it from this boy made me smile inside.

 

I walked down the stars to see my stupid sister and mother loughing about stupid stuff again. For real how can I be from this family?

"Look who finaly decide to come down" My mother said and give me a apple.

"Hurry I dont want to be late to school!" I said and just went outside. 

 

We drive to school and I went to my class. I looked to my table but couldnt see this boy! where is he? aishh why do I even care -.-.

I sat down and the lesson start they asked us about the country we lived and looked how good we can speak korean and write hangul.

"Excuse me Im late" I heard, when I looked to the door it was this boy. Ok I will ask him what his name is or I will get really annoyed.

He fast sat beside me and smiled. 

"Hey since we sit together whats your name?" I asked him and he looked really happy.

"I thought you will never ask :) my name is Daniel, Niel for short" : Niel

"ohh hmm ok" : Heejin

"And how about you?" :Niel

"Be quiet class! we are going to mae a little test" Before I could say my name the teacher disturbed us and we continued writing the test. 

 

 

 

 

AFTER CLASS

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

Class was end and I was on my way to the café. "hey  hey you!! wait for me!" I heard someone yelling when I turned I saw a boy who I dont even know. 

 

Niel's POV

 

I saw that girl from my class going to the café and want to join her. For real when did se change her hairstyle? or her bag? oh nevermind she is over there! 

I run fastly to her and she smiled and nod when I asked her to go together.

"So what is your name?" I asked her

"My name is Heelin :) and yours?" she answered with a cute and kind smile. It's like Im talking to someone else then this girl in class. And didn't I already tell her my name?

"Im Daniel, Niel for short"

"Its really nice to know you niel you seem really nice^^"

 

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

"Changjo! come one let's play soccer :D" I asked him because I really love it to play soccer haha its so fun! "Im not in the mood just play with someone else Heejin-ahh"

"Yah!! dont be such a lazy come on!!!"

"You know what? I have a idea my bestfriend loves playing soccer, you play with him ok?" Changjo smirked and went to bring his friend. I really wonder who this is now.

 

aishh were is this boy Im already waiting for 5 minutes and its annoying me! he should be happy that Im at least nice towards him.

"We're back" he said and when I turned It was Niel coming with him :O he was his bestfriend? ok Im more shocked.

 

Niel's POV

 

Am I seing a ghost? I was just eating lunch with this girl right? ok Im confused. 

"yahh this is your friend? this little boy ok baby you are kidding me haha" She loughed and it was like she turned to the teasing person again.

"You can't decide from my looking let's see who is playing better ;)" I wink to her and she stood up, ok actually she lookes really scary now, her glare tells me I will eat chu up!

 

We begann to play soccer and I can just say one thing this girl really knows how to play hard! But still in the end I won! haha

"Good job Heelin but Im still better then you" I loughed.

"MY NAME IS HEEJIN YOU JERK! I will take revange >.>" She yelled and walked away.

huh? I thought she said Heelin before maybe I heard it wrong. "Hey!dont run away so fast" I walked after her, it will take a time till I know her personality I think.

I walked with her till she arrived her home. She didnt even say Good night to me haha ok but I dont mind really, she has something interesting.

 

Heelin's POV

 

Thanks of my friend Rosie I was still not home we went to a party and there were to much loud people. I just dont suit to this.

I was just looking to a boy who was sitting like me in a corner and drawing something. He looked so cute! I couldnt stop looking to him till he was me glaring. He smiled cutely and came to me.

"Do you like drawing?" he asked me.

"Yes I do, wow you draw that?", "Yes I did :D if you like it you can have it^^ oh yes my name is karam Its nice to know someone as quiet as me here, since my brother Jo isnt even a little like me" he said with cute smile.

 

From this night he was the biggest suprise for me. Oh not to forget the boy I eat lunch with. Omona Im blushing :D he was just so nice and cute! but he looked to me sometimes with a weird face like why are you acting like that. hmm hope he will like me! ^^

 

 

Niel'S POV

 

Ok I really like this girl but why is she changing her persoanlity every minute? She is loud and funny and then she is nice and quiet. Wow first time Im seing someone like that its interesting. I like her more when she is loud haha its funny.

 

Heejin's POV

 

When Heelin came home she looked really happy -.- ok what can I do to make her stupid smile go away suddenly. I just want to know what happened to make her smile like a little flower.

I don't know why but I like it more when people have a bad mood. Because when Im having a bad mood I cant stand it when people around me are happy. Ok ok I know that is mean and weird but Im like that! what can I do to change it? I wont change it -.-

 

I quietly went to her door and listened what she is writing.

"I met two boys todayone is more cuter then the other one,

it was so cute to eat lunch with him I couldnt take my eyes away from him

Niel is just great."

 

With this last sentence she made me angry, jealous and shock at the same time! She actually met Niel? Thats why he called me Heelin -__- 

God I have to make sure that she is staying away from him. Wait I dont have to care right? Who is this boy even for me! nobody! I have better things to do.

 

I went to my room and was about to fall asleep. But my mind just wont shut up! What can I do What can I do I dont want him tolike her more >.<