thE PlaN~

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

AT 4AM / HEEJINS ROOM

 

Heejin's POV

 

I was still thinking of a plan to hold Heelin back from knowing Niel more. Come on he is the first guy I liked a little expect form Changjo and he is just a friend. 

CHANGJO! now I have a idea!.

I stood up form my bed and called Changjo with my phone.

"hmm what?" I heard his voice really sleepy and tired awws I forgot its 4am already.

"Changjo!!!" I yelled to the phone."Can you help me pleasee???

"What is so importent that you call me at this time atnight? -.-"

"Please you wont hear me saying please so much so just help me ok?"

"Ok what do you want Heejin?" Changjo asked me. "Can you find a boy for my sister? like one of your friends?"

"Why this suddenly? o.O" He asked with a shocked tone in his voice.

"Just do it pleasee dont ask much and gimme a boy!"

When I said that he burst out in lougher. "Write the number I will tell you now down ok?"

He gave me a number form one of his friends. His name is Byung hun but everybody calls him Jo for short or L.Joe.

"Call him tomorrow and tell him I told you he will help ok? he is a really nice boy" He said while yawning.

"OK! and thank you haha I will call him tomorrow. Sorry for disturbing your sleep! Nighty!" I hang up and went to my bed again.

 

 

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

 

NOBODY'S POV

 

"Hey my name is Heejin, my friend Changjo gave me your number so I called you" Heejin called Jo to ask him if he can help when she arrived school.

"Turn your head baby Im right behind you" Jo replied and she closed the phone and turned. She saw him standing there with such a playboy look, you could read he broke many hearts, so what? she thought, she can break my sisters too who cares as long as she is staying away from NIEL!

 

"So I wanted you to help me with my sister, I think you will like her she is quiet nice and this stupid things aishh just go and see her ok?" Heejin said fastly because she wanted to go away from this stupid glare of this boy.

"She is your twin right? Then of course I will do it wow two same girls"

"Shut up with your erted thought and just go she is in art class now!" Heejin yelled ot him and he went to the art class.

 

Heejin's POV

 

Ok it looks like my twin might like thisboy he is good looking and so but he is such a player,naah he wont make my sister that sad maybe he will change who knows.

 

"HEEJIN!" I saw Niel walking to me with a ball on hisleft hand. "Wanna play again today?"

"You really want to lose don't you? In the next game I will win thats for sure" I gave him an arrogant glare and he just loughed. "We will see honey"

I just turned my back to him and walked away. "See you in class!" he screamed after me. 

 

Jo's POV

 

I came into the class were I should meet this pretty girl. I saw her sitting beside the window with another girl so I decide to go to her.

"Hi my name is Ji nice to meet you" I smirked to her whne I Saw a really beautiful girl beside her she was so pretty. "Whats yourname?" I asked suddenly.

"oh me? Im rosie :D and this is Heelin"

"Can we meet after school rosie? I wanna get to know you more" I was really straight forwards and told her what I want and she nod! I was happy haha :D

 

Heejin's POV

 

I was watching Everything form outside the class.

God such a pabo -.- he should go for my sister and not for that Rosie aishh and I thought Changjo will give me someone smart, well he isnt smart either so its normal.

 

 

 

ok! haha XD this was my 3rd Chapter :P hope you guys like it! ^^ 

Comment and Subscribe please :)