a new GusT ^^

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Heelin's POV

 

When I arrived to school my eyes begann to search for Niel again. Where is that boy! Coming into my life like he knows me and them jumping away like a stranger.

 

"Yaah! are you daydreaming" Ki walked to Heelin. "Oh Ki Heejin is at home she is sick." I fast replied her and she got worried. "Whaaaaat!?" After screaming she suddenly dissapeared. I wont be suprised if she quiets school and runs over to her!.

 

"Heelin!!!" and now the next person to give me a heart attack appears. "Hey Rosie dear" I smiled to her.

"Where is Heejin?" She suddenly asked me and make me shock since when does she even know her? or ask about her?. 

"She is sick so she stayed home today. But why are you asking?"

"Actually I beginn to like her she isnt that mean and rude as I thought before. She is really ncie if you get to know her more I think" Rosie said with a positive and cute smile on her face. 

"haha I can't believe you were the person who told me yesterday that it must be hard to live with Heejin.... But Im glad you like her now" I was being nice but I was feeling a little jealous inside? maybe I dont know. But she already has so much people who like her but I just have Rosie. She just smiled at me and I saw Karam walking towards us.

 

"Heelin-ah you will be late for art class! Its already time to get inside" He hold my hand and walked inside fastly. I wanted to take my hand away but then I didnt. It was just to cute how he was acting.

 

We walked inside the class and sat down to our seats. The teacher begann to shw us what to draw and I was keep looking outside till Karam got my attention. He was drawing a lady I think with long hair. It just looked beautful^^

 

 

 

Rosie's POV 

 

To be serious I like it how L.Joe is giving me attention and stalking me around? aish anyway but I still can't believe him he doesn't look like he would be serious with anyone since I saw him around with so much girls already.

I need Heejin eonnis help! She is just great for this. A true devil hehe but a nice for to be honest!

 

I was on my way home and saw L.Joe waiting on the street already. Again and again he is always there! I dont want to walk with him this time. I turned to another way and begann to walk.

When I arrived home I saw a big white van. This doesn't look really nice.

When I walked inside I saw My Uncle sitting on the couch. Wow! I didnt see him for almost 6 years already. He has a company in Japan and lives there. I think my cousin was sitting beside him but I Wasnt sure since the person had long hair and I didnt saw the face.

 

 

 

Chunji's POV

 

It was really boring at the hotel so I decide to go to my brother school to check the place I was curious, and maybe I would see her again......

But I released that it was time to leave school after walking outside. I could still see the people going home.

Then I Saw her! She was walking nicely down the stairs.

"Hey! do you remember me?" I screamed and she looked with a confused smile to me.

"How are you? Its realy nice to see you here again" I Said but she was still quite and looked to my face.

"ahmm Im sorry but I dont know you. Maybe you mistake me for Heejin, my twin." Ok this made me shock. Does Niel even know about that? I guess no, but I wont tell him either. Since he likes Heejin I will just take her twin it doesnt matter much right? They do look same o.O.

 

I decide to accompany her home and talked a little with her. Ok seriously I was wrong the aren'T same the personality doesnt seem to suit she wasnt saying one word and kept quite. But somehow I liked it about her.

 

 

Ki's POV

 

I wanted to go to Heejin when I heard she is sick! omg she just needs me by her side now her bestfriend!.

"Finally schol end and I can go to Heejin!" I Was talking with myself when I heard someone.

"Youre Ki? Heejin told me about you! haha lets go together I wanted to see how she is too" That boy said. He was hot! haha ok might be her friend Changjo she told me about.

"Oh by the way my name is Changjo"

"I know Heejin told me about you too haha" I loughed back and he loughed too.

"That girl seriously talks a lot" Chngjo said while still loughing.

 

 

Rosie' POV

 

"But mom why does he have to live with us now" I was asking my mom.

My uncle came back to say that his son, my cousin, is going to live with us from now on and since he is giving us all the money to live we just cant say anything and just accept it.

"Yah Rosie you talk like its not your cousin, you both were so good friend as childs dont you remember?" True we were but its been 5 years !