I dont love her...

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

HEEJIN'S POV

 

So should I be shocked or happy for them? or sad? ...

I questioned myself while looking to Heelin and Niel in the canteen.

"Stil glaring over to them? You shouldn't care about it.." I heard Taemin saying and sitting down beside me.

"I dont care!" I said and stood up then I saw a boy walking over to me that I didnt know.

"Hey Heelin sorry for comong to your school but.." 

"Im not Heelin Im Heejin her twin.. Who are you? I asked him.

"Oh sorry my name is Karam.. I didnt know she has a twin" That boy looked already shocked enough so I just smiled.

"Its ok she is there with her "boyfriend"" I said and walked out of the canteen.

"Her boyfriend?.." I heard him saying and saw his sad face.. Please god dont tell me he loves Heelin?

When I saw him staying there sad I went inside the canteen again and took him outside.

"You like Heelin dont you?" I asked him and he didnt reply.

"I know what ou feel.. Just be a good friend and try to be happy for her.." I stood up again.

"Wait! Please dont go.." He said and hold my hand.

 

 

 

NIEL'S POV

 

She walked in, then out and took this guy.. Who is he?

My eyes were following every move that Heejin made. I tried to not look but I just couldn't stop.

What is this feeling that I feel when I look to her? 

No I dont love her right? I cant love her Im together with her twin!

And they are same anyways arent they? ><

My head was hurting already when I saw her sitting outside with this boy.. Before Heeling realized it I went out and looked what she is doing with him.

I saw her talking but the boy didnt reply. She suddenly stood up to go but he hold her hand and all I could hear was "Please dont go"

 

 

 

NOBODY'S POV

 

"Dont touch her!" Niel run to Karam and pushed him away.

"Niel stop he didnt do anything bad" Heejin said but Niel didnt stop walking towards Karam.

Heejin tried to hold Niel back.

"If I see you around her again I wil kill you I promise!" HE stil yell at Karam.

"HEY! I said stop ok!. Karam I guess its better when you go now he is getting crazy -.-" I told him and he nod and took his bag.

"What wrong with you!" Heejin pushes Niel but he didnt reply.

"Mind your own business the next time!" She fastly went inside the school but Niel followed her.

 

"Hey wait! I just tried to protect you!" He yelled after her.

"As if this is your job! and there was nothing to protect ok!" She yelled back

"I just care about you to much!"

"There is no need for that go to Heelin now or she will search for you." Heejin said while turning to Niel's face.

"I dont want to go back...to her.." Heejin widden her eyes but then she heard someone calling her name.

"Yah Heejin where are you!! " It was Changjo.

"Im here Im here" She smiled and hug Changjo.

"Hey Niel. Heelin is searching for you outside go to her." Changjo said and went with Heejin.

 

 

 

NIEL'S POV

 

"Look back once and I will know that you love me too." I whispered to myself hoping that she would look back at me once.

Then I saw her eyes looking into mines before going outside.

Now I knew she loves me too..

I just took my bag and went home.. Without carying what my teacher would say or anbody else.

 

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

I saw Niel walking somewhere when I was waiting for him outside. I called his name but he looked to my face.

"What is?!" He yelled at me and I felt really terrible.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Not your business" He said and walked away.

"Niel! Wait why are you like this?"

"I just realized my life , happy now?"

"I know.. that you dont love me why are we even together?" I said and my eyes filled with tears.

"Im sorry.." Was the only thing he said before turning his back and walking away.

 

Why did I even start to love him. I knew that he wont love me back. I knew that he loves Heejin instead of me..

I just stand there watching him walking away and felt how my heart broke into pieces.

 

 

 

Ki's POV

 

Its so cold and Im stil waiting here outside that Changjo will appear ><

"Ki Ki kiiiiiiiii" I heard Heejin's voice. She run over to me and gave me a hug.

"Wow wow you seem so happy :D"

"Just happy to see you" Heejin smiled. "Here I brought Changjo to you"

I hugged him and looked back to Heejin.

"So how long do I have to wait for your brother to come home?" Heejin asked.

Because today my brother from Incheon is coming back to Seoul. Because I had a date with Changjo I couldn't wait for him to come. Its not even sure if he will come today.

"It would be great if you can wait until Im back. There are lots of movies and everything home! You can even invite someone if you want Heejin. and lots of Thanks again" I said and she loughed like crazy.

"Your so funny I already said its ok no need for thanking me calm down" She was stil loughing.

"So you guys have fun! I will be here when you come back I already called my mom and told her." Heejin said and we both went for our date.

 

 

 

HEEJIN'S POV

 

Im really happy that I didnt have to spend the day at home. I really just cant stand my sisters happy face and my mom nagging around. I will just wait for Ji Young (G-Dragon *o*).. Thats the brother from Ki^^ I forgot him totally I didnt saw him for 7 years already.

He was studying in Incheon because Ki's Dad lives there. I stil remember I was so inlove with him haha these days wre something special :)

 

 

 

HEELIN'S POV

 

I was home already stil couldnt stop my tears. Now I need someone to talk but my mother wasnt at home and Heejin wasnt too again.. Where is that girl always T^T

I called Rose but she didnt pick up either. So I went to my room and sat down.

Then I remembered one person.. Karam always has time for me..