they are dating?!

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Nobody's POV

 

"Where will we go oppa?" Heelin asked Niel while looked to his face.

"Hey I dont know if its right Heelin..." Niel begann to talk."I dont know if I like you or Heejin? Because your both same looking! So I dont know what I did with each of you" He sund really confused so Heelin was just watching him.

"Hey....Its ok :/ You have to decide what you want of course... but one thing.. I love you.."Heelin said and made Niel shock for a second he didnt know what to reply to her. 

And then suddenly he gave her a hug....

Niel and Heelin were official together even if Niel didnt say I love you too to her. Because he didnt feel it yet. He just thought maybe it can work with her maybe she is the one.

They both went to a date after that.

They went to eat ice cream together and went to play with roller coasters. It was lots of fun for both of them. When it was already 11pm Niel brought her home.

 

"Thanks for the day I really enjoyed it" Heelin said while blushing. "We will have more days like this from now on." Niel smiled and went.

 

"IM HOME~" Heelin said but didnt got any reply, she went upstairs and looked but her twin was still not home and her mother was sleeping. 

She decide to lay down because she knew her sister would be save. But if Taemins does something to her o_O her eyes suddenly widden and she called her but she didnt pick up.

She was worried but before she knew it she fell asleep. . . . . 

 

 

 

Heejin'S POV

 

I felt that the sun was shining to my face.. But when I opened my eyes I shocked because Taemin was laying on top of me! I tried to stay up fast but he was heavy to move.

"Yahh Taemin wake up aishhhh" He slightly opened his eyes."You are awake finally?" He asked me while rubbing his eyes.

"Yes of course! and dont you know we have school! its so late wahhh why did I even fall asleep!!" I was in hurry and yelled around while searching for my phone.

"Why are you always asking so much questions! Just be quiet and I will call someone to drive us to school.." Hestood up and went to the phone.

"How is this possible!?! I dont have my uniform!" I hold his arm.

"Aishh just stop yelling to my ears!! I have a girl uniform here just wear it ok!" He went somewhere and gave me an uniform. Its was really new.

"Why do you even have this" I said confused and he just smiled and touched my hair."You look so natural not like other girls" He said and glared for a time. He was looking to my eyes and came near me but then suddeny someone came inside -_-.....

 

"Mister Lee..The car is waiting outside." The man said and Taemin nod and told him to go out again.

"Change your clothes ok? I will go to the bathroom and change." He said and went out from the room. 

I fastly changed and sat down on his bed again. He was finsihed and came soon. So we both went downstairs and the driver drove us to school.

 

"Damnn my mother must be really mad at me.." I was talking under my breathe but Taemin heard it. "Don't worry I can talk with her and say I was sick and you took care of me alright?" I just looked to him and didnt say anything to it.

 

When I went out from the car everybodys eyes were on me! They are all crazy about Taemin and Im going out of his car.. perfect really.

"HEY HEEJIN! Where were you? I was so worred!" I saw Heelin that run to me beside her was Niel aishh that boy...

"Sorry I fell asleep at his house" I whispered to her and her eyes widden. "Dont worry he didnt do anything to me haha" She smiled to me and nod. 

 

"Lets go into class" Niel said and took her hand..Ok I understand they are dating!?! but who cares right.. 

 

 

 

LOL sorry not so long ubdate XD I will try to ubdate soon again :D