You dont deserve my love

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Heejin's POV

 

I dont care I will kill this bastard. I went outside and shut the door behind. Karam tried to hold me back but I didnt listen and called a taxi.

I send Niel a message saying that he should meet me now in the Han River. And he replied with an Ok. I bet he already knew what I was going to tell him. I arrived and saw him already sitting there waiting.

I ran up to him and punched his face as hard as I could. "Dont you dare to come near me or my sister ever again! How can you hurt her like this??" I didnt stop yelling at him and he didnt reply. "Im sorry." Was the only thing this bastard could say. But no not with me. I kept on hitting him until he holdmy arm.

He forced me into a hug and whispered to my ear that he loved me...

But its to late..

 

 

Niel's POV

 

Whatever I said it didnt help she punched me kicked me I even told her I love her but she didnt listen and just left the place leaving me alone in the darkness. Im really an I should just leave so everyone is happy.

I dont want to hurt anyone anymore. 

Everything I do hurts people.

 

 

Heejins's POV

 

I was walking down the streets crying. I cried not caring that everyone is looking at me. 

I dont know what it was.. was it anger or was it that I am heartbroken? I dont know.. I just know Im sad and I cant believe he did this to my twin.

I wil stop loving him. I have to!

This night I drank. Like never before. So much that I didnt even see the boy on the bar taking me phone and calling someone.

And who do you think that someone was? Of course Taemin.

He came and carried me bridal style to his car. And drove me home.

I dont remember much about it just that I saw him sitting beside my bed, leaning his head to the wall, waiting for me to wake up.

I just treat him bad and he is stil nice to me. But he is nothing else than a player so why should I believe him right. 

Ahh what am I thinking. "Taemin-ahh wake up you fell asleep" I tried to wake him up and he slowly opened his eyes.

"You are awake" He said and smiled. "You always say that even when I am the person waking you up-.-" I said and stoof up. "Well I wait for you to wake up most of the time and fall asleep again" He laughed and I just smiled back.

This boy is really nice to me. Suddenly my mind went to Heelin, I wonder how she is feelingnow.

"Taemin lets go down and eat breakfast" I said and he nod and followed me.

"Heelina are you fine?" I asked her and she smiled. "I will be fine somehow, oh Taemin you are stil here?" She looked over to him who had messy hair. "Yup I couldnt leave this little girl alone" He replied hair and ruffle thru my hair. Grr I hate it when someone touches my hair.

We suddenly heard someone knocking on the door really hard and I opened. It was Changjo.

"Yah you both! Did you know that Niel is leaving?" I couldnt care less..

"Leaving where?" Heelin asked with worries. "He said he will go far away  so you wont have to see his face" Heelin was really sad and about to cry.

"Where is he now?" I asked and he told me to follow him so I went with him.

 

 

 

SOOO I updated after a long time Im back from my Hiatus because I have holidays :D I hope you guys like my update and Im sorry that it was such a long time >< I love you guys <3