I knew it -.-

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Heelin's POV

 

This boy suddenly asked Rosie to go out somewhere eating and she just agreed like that? haha she was always to nice and couldn't say no.

"Heelin I will go and find some clothes for myself ok?" Rosie gave me puppy eyes, she seemd really happy.

"We still have class Rosie"

"I will just say Im sick!" she stood up and went outside. 

Now Im alone again. Almost nobody is talking with me in my class they say I look like a nerd and couldn't do anything else the studying. But I just can't say anything to them...

Suddenly I saw Karam walking inside our class. I didn't know he is in this school. When he saw me he gave me a warm smile and walked towards me.

 

"Hi Heelin right? It's great to see you here again :D" He said and sit down beside me.

"I didn't know you're in this school too^^ At least now I konw someone else in this class."

 

Karam's POV

 

When I was talking to her she seemed so upset that almost nobody was talking to her. They were treading her bad but she still didn't say anything and didnt fight back. Just did what they want all the time in our art class.

 

Maybe she just needs someone who can stay with her and cheer her up.

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

I will kill Changjo today! aishh why is he always giving me people like this to help?

I was walking to his house, it was really big and I knew that his parents aren't living with him just his sister? or something. So no one will miss him when he is dead -_-.

 

When I arrived I knocked on the door and he opened.

"Woah Heejin is visiting me! What's up?" He said and made me even more angry.

Heejin hits his head: "yah! this boy you said that would be a help was just a jerk! I thought you wanted me to help!"

Changjo: What did he do? 

Heejin hold his arm: "he went out with my twins friend! aish Im so mad"

Changjo: "Please clam down, we will find someone else to help you :) oh yes maybe Niel can!"

Heejin totally shocked, holds his arm tight: "WTF!?! nooo!! not he aishhh -.-" 

 

"Changjo where is my shampo?" I saw someone saying while walking down the stairs with a towal on his body. I couldn't see his face he was looking to someone upstairs.

"It's in ym room I think Niel!" Changjo screamed.

"NIEL!" I suddenly said out loud god silly me :X I was just to shocked why is he here?

 

"Heejin?" Niel said and walked down the stairs. Wow he was looking just to handsome. "Are you here to visit me?" He smirked at me.

"Hell no!! I didnt even know you are here? Im Changjos friend! tzz I would never come here for you. And YAH! go and wear something." I yelled at him. And he just loughed.

"I will go and take my shower dont run away ara?" He smiled and walked upstairs again.

 

"You like him don't you :P" Changjo said and I kicked him. He just loughed back. "It didn't even hurt! hahaha"

 

"Annyeonghaseyoo!!!!!" I heard someone screaming and bowing 90 degrees infront of me. "IM KARIN! nice to meet you :D I see you are my Oppas friend" She gave me a weird, dorkish smile.

"I guess so" I replied.

"Can we be friends pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee" She said with a beggin tonethat I hate about most people -.-.

"Aish I don't even know you let me alone"I said and walked inside. She followed me like a little Dog.

 

Nobody'S POV

 

Rosie was waiting outside form her school for Jo to come. She was really excited and wore a really pretty blue dress.

"Is this girl really you? You look damn beautiful!" He said form behind with roses in his hand. and Rosie blushed like never before. 

"I will take you to my fathers restaurant its over there" He point to the big Apartment beside the streets.

They both walked together till they arrived. They didn't talk much but both of them were blushing so much. It was to cute.

Inside Jo's father was happy seing his son the first time with a girl. He never showed the girls he is together with to his Father expect from this time.

"Ok Im really open with what Im saying Rosie, I dont like it to talk about other things when I already knowwhat I want" Jo said directly to Rosie and she was spechless and just listened to him.

"I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend" He smiled to her but she wasn't giving him a serious look.

"It's the first time we are going out and you are saying this already? Do you even know a little about me? I bet no so how can you like me? Just looking doesn't matter Jo. I hope you will see that soon" She said and walked outside.

Jo wanted to follow her but he knew what he made wrong.

"Im really sorry, damn why do I have to tell her this way. She isnt like the others I should already know that. I will give my best for her just wait :D"