sO annoying.

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Heelin's POV

 

After School I went to the ice cream shop because I was feeling gloomy. I dont know why but suddenly it's making me sad that other people don't talk with me and see me as a nerd.

"I almost see you everywere now^^" I heard Karam walking to my table. "Hey Karam :) why dont you join me? hehe" 

"I would be really happy about this :D" He sat down beside me and we didn't talk much. "So Heelin do you want to see my new drawing?" I didnt even hear what he was talking and continued with my dreaming to be more famous at school. How could this be possible? Maybe if Im friends with this guy? Niel was popular at school.

"Hey do you hear me" Karam waved his hand infront of my eyes and  I woke up form my dream. "Oh Im sorry what did you say?"

"I said do you want to see my new drawing^^"

"sure I want!"

 

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

Oh my god! I have headache this dork is just not stopping talking >.< Why is Niel not coming down. Aishh I shouldn't wait and just go!

"And Niel oppa is living with us since a few months, he just moved to Korea and because Changjo oppa is his friend he joined him to live with us" Said that dork Karin. Actually this was the only sentence what made me curious.

"hmm do you know him well?" This was the first time I said something to her talking and she was so happy and smiled.

"Yes! I do :D I can tell you about him if you want ^^ He is soo handsome I love oppa" Karin said happily, Aishh how can a person be more childish and girly I wonder how old she is. I think around my age?

"Yup I want, what are his favorit foods?" I asked her

"ahmm hmm its brownies! with nuts!" she said. hmmm,

"oh jinja? hmmmm ok" I answered and she went to the kitchen. "Come on eonni, let's make him some before he goes out!" she said and I walked to the kitchen.

We made some brownies fastly and she was still talking.

"Oppa will love them!"

"Yah! since I came here you kept talking can't you just be quiet for a few minutes?" I yelled to her and she smiled. For real is she thinking Im joking or something.

 

"Heejin are you still here or did you leave me already?" I heard Niel's voice he was coming down the stairs. He is looking so great with wet hair *o* God wait wait what am I talking about o.O.

 

"Yes I here! Come here and eat brownies with me if you want" I sat down in the kitchen and he came inside and took one of the brownies. 

"Oh m.. my I can't breathe.." Was all could say he was holding his neck and was about to faint. "Noo what happened" I run to him and tried to hold him. "Karin call the ambulance!! now go" She runt o the living room and called the ambulance.

 

"They will be here son please be strong Im so sorry" I couldn't hold my tears and begann to cry it was the first time for me seing a person in this position and because of me probably. He hold my hand tight and took his head to my legs.

 

"What happened to him!?" I heard Changjo worriedly running inside the kitchen. "I dont know he eat one of these and then saidhe couldnt breathe" I Was still crying.

"Don't cry" Changjo hugged me "Its not youre fault he has a nut allergy"

 

Right after this the ambulance came and took him. they didnt allow us to go with the ambulance so we were driving with Changjo's driver.

I was kicking Karin all the itm ein the car! How can she say he likes brownies with nuts when its actually a allergy from him -.- aish this girl! She was keep apologizing so I couldn't really stay pissed she should jsut pray that nothing happens to him.

 

We arrived at the Hospitla and waited for 30 minutes then the doctor came out and told us that everything is alright and we dont have to worry.

But I couldn't stop worrying and wanted to stay at the hospital till he woke up.

 

Nobody's POV

 

"How can this stupid boy think I will just accept him like this!" Rosie was talking to herself while walking home.

When she arrived she saw white roses infron of her door. Whne she looked to the card on it she read.

"Im really sorry I will make everything fine again

Please dont be mad ok?

I just couldnt stop myself form asking you... 

Jo <3" After reading this she smiled. She just can't be mad at him. In the other site from the paper was his phone number written she wasn't sure if she should text him but then she decide to write "It's ok let's beginn everything from the beginning"

 

Heelin's POV

 

After sitting and eating ice cream with karam I felt better and went home. now I was thinking about this boy Niel. I didn't see him today and missed him :/ I really don't know why I feel this way. I just met him but I already want to see him everyday. His smile just makes my day it's so innocent and cute.

 

It was 11pm already and Heejin was still not home. Mom and me were worried but she didn't pick up her phone.