a game startS?

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Heejin's POV

 

As we came down and saw Niels shocked face I didnt knew what to say.  Aishhhhhh

"Wait why is there two of you?" He asked with a confused face and everyone loughed.

"Yah you didnt know Heejin and Heelin are twins?" CHangjo said "You are hopeless bro" He loughed again while hitting his shoulder. 

Niel had his mouth wide open and looked to us both.

"So Im the Heelin one" My twin said. "And she is Heejin the one who is sick right now" She smiled and Niels face changed, he stopped looking at me suddenly.  I thought what happened and when he turned his face to Taemin and looked mad I already guessed what it could be :/

He saw the kiss...................

 

We went to sit down and Taemin pulled me beside him and sat me down. I saw Niel's eyes following me and looking to every step I do. He didnt give me a nice glare though..

 

"Heejin I see you are getting along good with my cousin :D"Rosie gave me a erted smile and I just smirked and said"No we dont he is stupid and just a .." Before I could finish Taemin kicked my leg. " YAH!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU KICKING ME!!!" I Yelled to him but he smiled. "You are interesting" He said and continue eating his food.

"You both are like a perfect couple" Rosie loughed and I gave her a death glare. Niel was even more pissed after Rosie said this things.

As we finsihed eating all went to the living room. This stupid Taemin wasnt letting me alone! God! WTF!?!

"Do you want to eat this" Taemin was holding a stawberry to my face and he was close... way TO CLOSE to me! 

"No" I said and went away from him. I went to Niel and told him to follow me.Thanks god he did and we went to my room.

"Sorry for not telling you before about Heelin" I said and he smirked 

"You dont have to say sorry about this but about Taemin. You should have told me before that you already like someone" with this he made me shock and I knew it! he saw the kiss........

"Niel.... seriously you understood it wrong!" I tried to explain but he didnt want to listen to me. "I saw what I had to you dont have to explain ok I will leave you alone..." He looked upset and I didnt want to see that! But before I could some more taemin opeed the door and came inside. 

 

"What are you both doing?" First time today that I saw this stupid Taemin with a seriously face.

"Taemin please help me!" I run to him and took him inside the room "Please tell him that your kiss wasnt serious!" Niel looked to Taemin face he was curious what he would say.

 

"But it was serious for me" God what the hell are you doing Taemin..............

 

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

I was curious and hoped that everything will be good. Even if I want that Niel leaves her.... I think I love him too..

"Yah Heelin are you in dreamland?" Rosie was waving her hands around my face and smiled. "No I was just thinking^^ Do you want something to drink?"

"no thanks^^"

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Changjo was watching TV and keept looking to Ki. 

"Hey do you like movies?" CHangjo asked Ki. "Yess I do like them ^^" She smiled

"Do you want to watch one together with me?:)"

"Sure I would be happy about this"

 

Karin was watching them both and smiled stupidly to herself and thought why dont I have such a boy beside me. 

 

Meanwhile in Heejin's Room.

Taemin *Serious face*: No the kiss was not a joke at all.

Heejin *suprised*: yah! but you were the one kissing me! I didnt even want it!

Taemin: to make it clear Im sure you enjoyed it! didnt you!

Heejin *punches Taemins face*: You are such a

 

Heejin walked out of the room to the bathroom. She wash her face and was really mad at Taemin. She thought about what he said. you enjoyed it didnt you? Did I seriously enjoy it? No I cant ~ She thought in her mind.

 

Niel and Taemin were still i the room giving each other a glare.

"I know you kissed her before she wanted it she would never lie to me." Niel smirked to Taemin and he suddenly loughed.

"Oh please which girl would resist me? She likes me too she just dont knows it yet" Taemin looked really sure about what he was talking about.

Then Heejin came back to the room and faced them both. 

"Both.. GO OUT OF MY ROOM! IM TIRED AND SICK LET ME ALONE!" She yelled and pushed them both out. Before Niel went downstairs he looked to her and said "Im sorry I should have believe you" and then went downstairs.

 

Heejin smiled fter that and went to lay down a little.

 

"You both are back! Finished fighting for Heejin?" Rosie teased them and all lough expect of Taemin, Niel and Heelin.

"Dont talk nonsense since when did I need to fight?" Taemin said arrogantly and sat down beside Rosie.

"Heelin.. do you want to go out today?" Niel suddenly asked Heelin and she was so happy and nod. "Ok I will pick you up^^ Now I have to go seeyou guys later."

Niel walked out fast and they were all shocked. He didnt know it but Heejin was watching it all from upstairs....She was upset and went into her room.

 

"You want to make me jealous? Not with me boy...." Heejin said while closing her eyes.