the cousIN

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Rosie's POV

 

"If you don't want me here I can go again...." I heard someone saying when I turned my head I saw a cute, handsome and hot boy with long hair. He changed so much but still his cute face is the same.

"No! dont misunderstand me please Im glad that you are here" I smiled to make the situation better. He smirked at me andjust said. "Better you are happy because I wont go even if you want me to." He turned his head and walked outside to the garden.

"He is so arrogant aishh -.-"

"You have to get along with him well ok? Your uncle told me to take care of him and you should do the same" My mom said but it doesnt look like we have to take care of him or something he can do it by himself!.

 

I went to the garden to look what he is doing. He was looking to our flowers and then sat down beside the pool. Now he doesnt  look arrogant anymore just cute and innocent this is all a fake face if you know him tough -.-.

"Yah dinner is finished come inside" I yelled at him and he gave me a glare.

"Call me by my name miss its Taemin!" He said while staying up. I just rolled my eyes and went inside. He followed me.

 

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

Aish!! seriously Im getting annoyed. This girl wont stop talking even if I force her to.

RING RING RING ~~~

I heard the door bell.

Karin happily walked dównstairs with her psycho smile and opened the door. I heard Ki's voice I think. finally some humans are coming to this house.

 

"my shining star!" Ki walked inside and give me a big hug. "hehe thanks for coming" I smiled back and she gave me a weird smile. "You would usualy hit me when I call you that haha"Ki said

"This sickness made you miss me to much right?"Changjo looked to me and I gave him a dead glare and he stopped smiling.

"I missed you both really haha but wait since whn do you know each other?" I asked curious.

"Oh well when I as about to come to you he said he wants to come too." Ki said and I could see her face blushing! ^^

"And Im really glad I did" Changjo got closer to Ki and she blushed more. I could just smile to them both.

 

"Oppppaaaaa do you ignore me? You didnt even say hi" This annoying Karin said and hold Changjo's arms like he would run away.

"Aishh -.- no I didnt forget you how can I, I see you every day of my life"

While I was watching them with a smiling face my phone rang and I saw it was Rosie who  is calling me.

 

Heejin: Hey Rosie is something?

Rosie: Not really I just wanted to ask you how do you feel? I heard you are sick :(

Heejin: Oh I feel better now thank you hehe

Rosie: I will come over ok? I made a cake for you! Heelin told me once you like chocolate cakes

Heejin *suprised*: Thats sweet yes come here Im bored cheer me up a little haha

Rosie: I will be there in a half hour! Bye^^

Heejin: bye bye

 

 

 

Rosie's POV

 

I was getting ready and run around the house. I saw Taemin glaring at me with the What-the-hell-is-she-doing look.

"Where will you go? Take me too!" He said while laying in the couch.

"No no I can't I will bring my sick friend a cake"

"Ohhh give me the adress then so when you want I can pick you up" 

"My mom knows it just ask her!" I walked outside but when I was about to go to the street I felt his hand holding my arm.

"Will you show me your school tomorrow? I dont know anything there?" He asked me

"Of course of course! hehe" 

 

 

 

L.Joe's POV

 

I wanted to visit Rosie so I went to her house but I saw her speaking with a boy! They looked so close and he was holding her arm. Don't even dare to touch her!

 

"Yah Rosie" I walked over to them and this boy gave me a annoyed glare.

"Who the hell is that Rosie?" He asked her while still looking at me.

"Oh yes this is my friend and for you this is my cousin Taemin" She explained. So it was her cousin I can finally relax.

"This is your friend? I cant believe you" This Taemin boy rolled his eyes and walked inside the house.

"Aishh I will kick his!" I was getting mad but then I Saw Rosie loughing. "what is so funny?" I asked.

"Youre face! haha I will go to Heejin now see you tomorrow Jo" She said and walked away leaving me there.

I seriously dont know how to show her that I like her -.-

 

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

After This boy Chunji brought me home I got a call from Karam and went to a café with him.

I didnt really want to study home today because I always do the same thing I need something diferent.

I even begann to forget about Niel.....I could just think about Karam and his cute smile^^

 

I was waiting inside the café but then he called me and said something came up and didnt come.

So I was drinking my coffee and then went home.

 

"Heelin! haha we are going to the same place I think" If I wasnt wrong I heard Rosie's voice.

"Youre coming to us?" I asked her and she nod. I saw a cake in her hand and before I asked she told me its for Heejin.

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Taemin was still at home and wwaiting that Rosie would come back. It was just 25 minutes past till she went out but he was already to bored.

"Auntiee"He called Rosies mom and stood up. "Rosie forgot her phone I will bring it to her now, can you tell me where her friend lives?" He aksed with giving her puppy eyes.

"Of course I will write it for you" She smiled and wrote the address.

Taemin went upstairs to fix his hair and outfit. "The first time I will see her friends so I have to look even more better if this is possible" He smirked with his arrogant face and thenfast run out to find Heejins house.