siCk

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Jo's POV

 

Before I made my move to school I decide to pick Rosie up. So we can talk in our way to school to know each other more.

When I arrived at her house she was already walking outside.

"Rosie!" I screamed and she turned and smiled to me. I fastly ran over to her.

"Let's walk together ok?" I smiled to her and she nod.

"Youre hair is really nice today Rosie"

"Ohh hehe thank you"

"So how are you? do you have siblings?" I tried to ask her question becuase it was to awkward.

"Im fine and nope Im an only child haha and you oppa?" 

"Same goes to me :D"

We arrived soon at our school but we finally spoke more and Im happy about that.

 

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

"Where is Heejin" I was asking myself because it was almost 7.40am and she wasnt coming down. So I decide to go upstairs to her.

She was still laying on her bed when I Went inside. When I walked over to her she was so hot Imsure she had fever. She cant go to school like that but our mother is working too. Should I maybe stay with her? but I cant >.<

While I was thinking her phone rang and I decide to pick it up. It was Changjo. 

"Hi Changjo oppa":Heelin

"Heelin? it'S ou right?" :Changjo

"Neh It's me, Im in Heejin's room right now she has fever and Im worried about her since nobod can stay with her":Heelin

"What? She can'T stay alone home, since my sister knows her now I will send her to her ok? Don't worry Heelin" :Changjo

"Thank you so much Changjo you are really nice and care a lot about my sister":Heelin

"Of course she is my bestfriend, you should make your way to school now or you will be late. Just put the Keys somewhere outside and my sister Karin will come ok?" :Changjo

"Ok thanks again Bye":Heelin

 

I put the Keys outside the door and went fast to school to dont be late.

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Karin, since you are on holidays go to Heejin's house today ok?" Changjo called his sister to tell her to go to Heejin and take care of her.

"Ok oppa!!! hehe Did she tell you she wants to see me? YAY she likes me" Karin relied with a loud and annoying voice.

"Aish be quiet and dont scream no she didnt she is sick and I want you to take care of her, but if you do something to her youre dead! so be careful and dont be ur clumsy self ara?" :Changjo

"Ok oppa" I wont hehe bye bye" :Karin

 

 

 

Niel's POV

 

I woke up and found myself still laying in this hopital room. I hate hospitals the last time I was here was when they found out about my allergy. Chunji hyung was fallen asleep in the couch beside me.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. After getting myself ready I wanted to go out here!

"Hyung come on stay up" I tried to wake him up and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Why are you awake? you are supposed to rest Niel." He said while yawning.

"Im feeling great I will go now" I told him and walked outside. I need air I can't breathe in this hospital.

He followed me and told the doctor that Im checking out. We both walked slowly home it was great that he is here too now.

"Hyung where will you live? since youre here now" I asked him.

"I will stay in a hotel for awhile and then we will see, you can stay with me if you want"

"No no thanks :D its great with changjo I missed him a lot"

I accompany my brother to his hotel and then went home to rest a little more. But I should first call Heejin to thank her for staying with me.

 

 

 

Karin's POV

 

"Gee gee gee gee baby baby" I was singing on my way to Heejin'S house! kya! I bet we will be good friends soon. but Im scared that she will yell at me after what I did. But I didnt want it :(

I found the Keys and opened the door.

Her room is upstairs I think so I walked up while still singing. I looked ot the first room and noone was in so the next one. Then I saw her laying on her bed she was sweating all over her body. When I touched her hand it was like its burning!

I decide to bring cold weather and put it around her face.

It helped a little and she finally woke up.

 

"I feel so terrible can you bring me some water karin?" She asked me with a tired and sick voice and I went upstairs to bring her some.

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

Im seriously sick aishh I really hate this. 

While I was waiting my phone rang and I opened.

"Yoboseyo?" I replied with a tired voice.

"Heejin? are you ok? you sound sick?" Niel was on the other line and I tried to speak normal again to not worry him.

"YAh why shouldnt I be ok just do wahtever you want and let me rest" I yelled to the phone and he loughed what made me suprise.

"Rest? haha you see you're sick I will come to you where do you live?" 

"No you wont come to me you're sick yourself ok? just go rest I will see you bye" I hang up and lay down again.

 

 

Niel's POV

 

She is just like always, so stobborn. I bet Changjo knows where she lives I will just ask him.

After this I wrote Changjo a message and asked her house number he wrote it back to me fast so I  walked to her house.

I arrived soon the house was really big. I just rang the bell and Karin opened it? huh?

"Oppa!!" she screamed and hugged me. "Mianhae for earlier!"

"Its ok just let me go" I said while holding my breathe.

 

"Come I will bring you to Heejin I bet she will be happy to see you!!" She said and hold my arm.

"She will be happy? I hope" I replied and she smirked. 

 

"Heejin eonniii!!!!" She screamed and I already saw her holding her ears and laying on her bed. "Be quiet! Im already sick If I get better I will kick you if you dont!" She yelled still not looking to the door.

 

I slowly walked to her and touched her hair she was giving me a little look.

"GOD NIEL! Why are you here go go goo!!" She yelled at me but I just could lough haha her face wasjust so funny because even now she is looking serious.

"I wont go miss! You were by my side the whole day yesterday so I wont leave you alone"

"Niel pleasee" she hold my hand and give me puppy eyes, that was just to cute. "If my mother see you here she will get mad I think"

 

"Ohh I understand you sorry,  I will go now then:) Karin take care of her ok? and dont kill her suddenly haha" I winked and walked outside.