EveryThing sO new

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

(I made it blue when Heejin is talking haha for you to not misunderstand who is talking now xD)

 

NOBODY'S POV

 

 

 

"Heelin, where is Heejin? you will both come late to school and she is still not coming down" Mrs. Kim said the mother from Heelin and Heejin.

 

"IM COMING! god can'T you both just wait some more minutes? its not like we will die if we come 5 minute later or?" Heejin yelled while coming down the stairs.

 

"Let's just go ok? Come on mommy" Heelin smile and took Mrs. Kim outside to the car. 

"Why is even mom driving us to school? thats embarassing" Heejin commented like always. "Im just letting you girls out from the car what's so embarassing?" Mrs. Kim asked.

 

"Come on mommy and Heejin-ah :D lets just drive ok? without any argue at this hour" Heelin tried to stop the fight between her mother and her twin,because if she wouldn't it will get worse, both of them are stubborn.

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

I think this fights will never ever stop -.- everyday when we are driving to school its like this. Heejin can't be quiet and be mean and mom will argue back. I hope this will end one day!

 

"We're here girls hope you like youre new school^^" Mom said and went.

 

Heelin: This school is so great wow! Im happy to come here :D

Heejin: -.- this is just normal whats so awesome here? pabo

"Heejin!!!!!! its me Changjo!" a boy ran towards to Heejin I think its this boy from her middle school last year.

Heejin: Hey Jo! 

Changjo: do you like the school? :)

Heejin: nothing special -.-

Changjo hits her shoulder: youre like always :D

Heejin: yah! that hurts !

Heelin: we should go inside the class is beginning soon

Heejin: haha the teacher spoke! lets go

 

She really always has to make mean comment. I think I just have to bare with her my life long.

 

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

The school wasn't that bad it looks like the teachers are nice too if not I know how to make them nice towards me! Good thing Changjo is in this school and an other friend Ki Choi will come too so I will have my friends to accompany me.

 

"Heejin I will show you my both best friends later ok? :D but now I have to go to my own class bye!" Changjo said and went out of my way haha he is a funny boy. 

"Im going to my own class now since our schedule is completely different" The pabo sister of me said. "yeah yeah I know bye!!"

.

.

.

.

 I just couldn't find my class in this stupid big school! =.= I walked around everywhere already why is it so big" thats not normal for a high school.

While walking I saw a boy searching for his class to and decide to ask him. 

"Hey you!!" I yelled and he faced me and smiled -.-, like a little dog who saw food to eat.

 

"Can I help you?" his stupid smile was still there.

"I just want you to tell me if its possible where my class is" I showed him the paper in my hand and he smiled even more after seeing it.

"Wow we are in the same class! its this way come" He took my hand and began to run "We are to late!" he said happily and I took my hand of him and gave him a dont-touch-me-glare.

 

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

After finding my class I went inside and sat beside the window because I love it to see the trees outside. The teacher seemed to be really nice so I didnt have a hard time introducing myself.

"omona Heelin! youre here too" I heard someone screaming my name when I turned it was Rosie :D my bestfriend! I didnt know that she would go to this high school too. "Rosie!" I hugged her tightly. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" it was really good to see her again because except from my evil sister I don't have anyone in this school. Its better to hang out alone than with her sometimes.

 

Heejin's POV

 

After we came to the class I thought I was finally away from this boy but what is the teacher doing? she makes us table neighbours aishhh good thing this class is just for 2 weeks then Im done with it! its something for students who lived overseas for awhile before coming to South Korea. And since I lived in Germany with my Daddy Im here.

If you want to know what happened to my Dad I will explain it short. He died... 

In a car accident last year so I had to come back to Korea and study here since my Mother is living here. When my parents divorced I went with my Dad because he didn't want to go to his work in Germany alone and I lived there with him for 5 years, without seing my Mother and twin. It was a big change for me and my life and to come back and see them two together again was even more confusing me.. so yeah! haha now everything looks fine I think except from this boy beside me who is playing with his paper and pencil.

 

"Hey look I made a heart with this paper" he said happy and excited what I would reply.

"Yah are you 5 years old? you act like that" I replied and saw his face getting a little sad but this time I don't know it even hurt me to see him sad because he was such a happy person. god wait who cares? my feeling got hurt a lot in this world.

"It's for you.." he put it over my paper and because the bell rang he took his bag and went outside.

 

Heelin's POV

 

I was talking with Rosie,we had a good time at lunch when I saw Heejin walking around and searching for food to eat haha ok definitelly she loves eating but she is never gaining weight.

 

"How is it Heelin?" Rosie asked me.

"How is what sweety? :)" :Heelin

"living with her?" : Rosie 

"It's good, ok its hard sometimes but we get to know each other more maybe it's just been a year since we live together and she is not used to us" I told her because It's true she needs time.

"You are to nice and so matured haha but youre right" I nod and we finished eating.

I went outside to wait for Mom but Heejin was nowhere. . . . . . . . . . 

Then I saw her running towards me she was exhausted like if she was running away from someone. "Im late but mom isnt  here yet right?" she said with her last breathe.

"No she isnt and where were you?" I asked her.

"Just annoying Changjo while dancing and I joined the dance class"  She said with a serious tone as if annoying someone is normal for her day -.-.

 

After 5 minutes Mom came and drove us home. It was a nice day and Im happy about it^^ now I have to write down what I did today to my Computer diary. . . . . . 

 

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

I usually go to my room and play drummer! its really helping me to take everything out on the day. But today I didn'T play it.. I played piano instead of it. It was giving me a relaxing time playing and listening to it.

all in  all this day wasn't bad.

I dont even know my table neighbours name. I just know he gave me this heart and I even still have it :D

I lay down on my bed and the next thing I remember was I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

OK first Chapter is out! haha XD I hope you gyus like it =D it was more with explaining coz the first chapter is mostly boring right lol XD o I still hope you like it ^^

Comment and Subscribe!