Deny it no more Yo Seob~!

Mastermind
"Junnie...." " Mnnnnngh...!" Jun Hyun groaned as he tossed his head to the side. " Junnie..Wake up!We have to get ready...".Someone said quitely. Jun Hyung Shook his head, his hands searching for his pillow." Dammit no..." He groaned He heard a soft chuckle,and then something soft on the top of his nose. He gasped as it made his whole face tingle." Pftt! What the hell..? He grumbled blinking his eyes a couple of times before his eyes could focus. Yo Seob was holding a white feather to his nose. " Good morning~!" He said quitely with a shy smile. Jun Hyung stared at Yo Seob. "...Where'd that come from...?" He asked pointing to the feather. Yo Seob Twirled the feather between his fingertips." Oh,.. Uhm..I saw it sticking out from your pillow sooo.." He trailed off. "A-anyway!..Why don't you get up and get dressed? I'm made brekfast~! I know you like eggs.." Jun Hyung rubbed his eyes and sighed."Why not..." He mumbled swinging his feet over the edge of the bed. Yo Seob's face lightned up and he jumped up." Ah! Good! I'll go wake up the rest of the sleeping B2st's..." He chuckled, As he skipped out of the room. " Oppa,Jun!" He voice echoed down the hall. Jun Hyung Shook his head in awe. How in the hell can that kid have all that energy in the morning? Thought to himself.He stood up straight and strecthed his arms over his head. He poed his head out of his room and slowly walked out to avoid the rushing Yo Seob. He took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of syrup. He had to admit Seobie is an amazing cook. He loved to eat the food he cooked.Yo seob arrived in the kitchen with a black blanket and a huge smile on his face. "Everyones up!" He smiled.Jun Hyung noded his head.Yo Seob walked into the kitchen pulling out 5 plates from the cupboard above him. He layed them Out and turned to the stove pulling the pan of eggs off and sliding them onto the plates. " Do you want bacon junnie?" He asked looking up,Jun Hyung stared at him and shook his head "No,I'm good.." He smiled. Yo Seob blushed a little. "Why..are you staring at m-me..?" He asked. Jun Hyung shrugged. " Watching you reminds me of a wife." He grinned. Yo Seob's Hand twitched and the pan hit his hand.He yelped in pain and dropped the pan onto the floor grabbing his palm. " Gah! Seobie!" Jun Hyung gasped. " You're so proned to accidents!" "Yeah..But it was because of you and your damn looks!" Yo Seob growled under his breath. Jun Hyung let out a deep sigh as he examined Yo Seob's bright red fingers."Just run it under some cold water to keep it from blistering.." He instructed. He pulled Yo seob to the sink and turned the cold water on and stuck his hand under the running water. " Ow!..That stings.." Yo Seob cried." Its gonna do that,just calm down.." He said in a soothing voice. Yo Seob bit his lip as Jun Hyung curled his fingers around his hand softly under the rushing water. He loved the feeling of Jun Hyung's touch on his skin.But the thought of that made Yo Seob blush incredibly pink. He closed his eyes as he could feel Jun Hyung breath near his head. The overwhelming scent of Jun Hyung's fabric softener off his clothes.. Just breath Seobie...he thought to himself. He could feel all the muscles in his body tightned up and he felt like he was going to groan form the feeling. "There.." Jun Hyung Smiled as he stepped away from Yo Seob." Does that feel better?" " In...Some way.." Yo Seob gasped as he gripped the front of his shirt to calm his heart down. Gikwang and Hyun seung walked out from out of the hallway examining the kitchen. "Woah...what Happend?" Hyun Seung gasped. Yo Seob shook his head and closed his eyes. " I'm sorry.." He whimpered On the verge of tears. He pushed Jun Hyung away and ran down the hall. Its true.. He thought Its all to true but I'm so confused..He needed someone to talk to he needed someone who was not inside the group of B2st..He gasped as he in the emotions swirling inside him. Then he looked up and saw his phone He grabbed it without thinking and dialed the first number that apperead in his mind. " Hey..." The smooth voice answered through the speaker. " I..I..need someone.." Yo seob trembled. "You're the first one I thought of..." ~-------------------------------------------------- End. ^o^ Who did you think he called? And what do you think he wants to talk about? Will he finnally admit how he feels for Junnie? ----> Next: Chapter 3; Yo Seob's confession~