Make A Move...

Mastermind
"Did they leave without me..?" Hyun Seung yawned as he looked around the empty living room of his dorm. He stretched his arms in the air as he forwned. He knew he shouldn't have fell asleep when he did. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup off from the counter. He had a urge to take the glass and toss it across the the floor and break it in revenge. " Oh...Seungie you're finally awake.." Yo Seob said quietly as he pulled a black pullover over his shoulders. Hyun Seung jumped and tossed the cup back onto the coutner as soon he was about to toss it. " Uh,yeah...Did they leave you too?" He asked. Yo Seob shook his head. " No..I decided to stay, the sky is clear and its a full moon so..." He trailed off. Hyun Seung smiled and he reached for his gray sweater that hung off the edge of a wooden chair. " Let's go onto the porch then..." He said. Yo Seob nodded his head and pulled the window panel door opened and stepped out onto the wooden floor." Oh, its really cold out here..." Seungie gasped as he stepped out. Yo Seob shrugged and looked up at the sky." I do sure hope one of them at least gets us something when they come back..." He sighed. Hyun Seung glanced at Yo Seob stared idly into the sky. " You probably wish Junnie was here right..?" He said in a teasing voice. Yo seob shot a look toward Hyun Seung." Why do you say that?" He retorted. " Please Seobie...its that hard to put 2 and 2 together.." Hyun Seung taunted. " Oh, really?.." Yo Seob sneered with a red face. " What is it?" " God, your so bratty..." Hyun Seung laughed. " You.Like.Jun.Hyung". He pointed out blunty. Yo Seob sighed in defeat and hung his head. " I know.." He mumbled. Hyun Seung hung an arm over Yo Seob's shoulder. " Well, that's what you get for making the most perspective person of the group,th Omma." He smirked. "I could tell just by how nervous you acted around him and how you guys would spend hours together alone just talking and having fun.. And how every time he smiled, it would put you in good mood for the rest of the day.." Yo Seob stood motionless as he never thought about it like that." You know when you out it like that...it kinda souunds like your stalking us..." He laughed. Hyun Seung shrugged his shoulders. " More like eavesdropping..." He grinned. Yo Seob laughed lightly as he looked at the city below him. " Seungie...Do you ever think me and Junnie..could ever...you know,b-be together..." Yo Seob asked. Hyun Seung smirked at his cute question." By what I see...There's a 99.9% chance of you guys together...All you have to do Seobie,is make the first move...Junnie is too shy to actually try anything because he's worried he mighjt be wrong..." Yo Seob stared at Seungie's hands as they were wrapped around his waist. " Wait..A-are you saying he l-likes me back...?" Yo Seob stuttered with a flushed face. " No duh, its been like that for a couple of days... I'm just guessing all your cuteness got to him finally..." Hyun Seung thought carefully. They both went silent as the sound of the door was being pulled open. " Yah, where's Seobie and Seunhie at?" Gikwang voice said throught the blank noise. Hyun Seung let go of Seobie and walked through the blinds. " Were right here here,Seobie and I were talking outside ..." He said as he shivered. Gikwang nodded his head and held up a box filled with assorted candies. " We got this for you since we felt bad for leaving you here.." He laughed. Hyun Seung raised an eyebrow. " You don't look like you feel bad.." He snorted as he grabbed the box. " But I do want the candy..". He grabbed the box and walked off to his bedroom. " Seobie's still outside by the way..." He said as he walked away. Jun Hyung set a bag down on the couch and he held a small black baggie. " Seobie.. You still Zhere..?" He asked as he stepped onto the porch. Yo Seob looked at Jun Hyung and gave him a small smile. " Hey Junnie.." He said quietly. Jun Hyung scratched his head as he held up the bag. " Dong Woon felt bad about you staying here so he made me get this for you.." He said quietly Yo Seob chuckled as he took the bag. " Can you just say you bought it?" He smiled. Jun Hyung shrugged his shoulders. " Why would it matter..?" He asked. " Because I like getting gifts from you.." Yo Seob addmmited. Jun Hyung grinned as he slowly slipped his hand underneath Yo Seob's. " Some people say a gift doesn't have to always come in a wrapped box.." He said quietly. Yo Seob nodded his head as he gripped Jun Hyung's hand. " I know,I like those gifts the best.." He whispered. Jun Hyung smirked. Yo Seob sighed nervously as he remembered what Hyun Seung told him... 'Make the first move....' Yo Seob turned his head towards Jun Hyung as he stared down at the cars below. 'I can't possibly do it...' He screamed in his head. "Seobie.." Jun Hyung said quietly as he put his hand under Yo Seob's chin. He tilted Yo Seob's head up so he could stare down at his dark Brown eyes. Yo Seob looked at the grining joker in front of him. "...Don't move.." Jun Hyung whispered as he leaned in and pressed his lips against Yo Seob's. He stumbled back as Jun Hyung pushed him up against the porch's wooden tail. He wrapped his arms around Jun Hyung's neck and sighed. Jun Hyung grabbed a handful of Yo Seob's black hair and pulled him even closer. He didn't want to let go of Yo Seob, he just wanted to stand right in that spot and keep Yo Seob to himself. He pulled back and Seobie gasped deeply for air as he was free'd from Jun Hyung's gripp. " Hm...That worked better than I thought..." Jun Hyung chuckled as he lightly kissed Yo Seob's neck. " You..You J-JERK.." Yo Seob managed to say between gasps." You the air out of me..!". " Heh,you still liked it didn't you..?" Jun Hyung asked. Yo Seob bit his lip and and looked away. Jun Hyung pulled Seobies chhin back towards him. " Don't be like that at a time like this.." He whispered as he bit Yo Seob's bottom softly. Yo Seob's felt a joly of electricity run through his body as Jun Hyung teased with him. ************************************************* " Did Seobie and Junnie get into a fight or something...?" Du Jun asked as he stuck a handful of of M&M's into his mouth. Hyun Seung grinned and shook his head. " Not entirely.." He grinned. "Well they've been outside for a while and I just saying..." Du Jun sighed. Hyun Seung put a finger to Du Jun lips. " What there doing has nothing to do with us...Its this thing there trying to work out.." Hyun Seung whispered with a smile. Du Jun raised an eyebrow and pushed Hyun Seung's hand away." Sounds like you know what's going on and you just can't tell me.." He pouted.~