On The Turning Point Of Love...You Never Want To Go Back~

Mastermind
" Ah! Hyun Seung what was the point of leaving me here!" Doojun demanded as he stood up from the couch. Hyun Seung swallowed hard as he let Gikwang and Yo Seob with Jun Hyung. " I know, I'm sorry but what we have to say is more important right now.." He said sternly. The heavy feeling in his stomach that he was feeling got heavier. Doojun furrowed his eyes and slowly sat back next down to Dong Woon who held a pillow closely to his chest in awareness. His eyes followed Yo Seob and Jun Hyung who took a seat on the couch across from Doojun. Gikwang went behind them and stood behind the couch as if to watch over them. " What's going on..? Did something happen?" Doojun asked in a low voice. Hyun seung opened his mouth about to reply when Yo Seob interrupted. " Yes, hyung something did happen..". He said with a soft tone that sounded hard and cold. " We happened." Doojun stared at Yo seob then at Jun Hyung who had looked away from his gaze and had wrapped his fingers around Yo Seob's. " I-Im not sure w-what you mean.." Doojun mumbled, his face was less tense. Hyun Seung stood in place. Motionless. He had a feeling he didn't need to help this time. " Doojun... What I mean is that.. Jun hyung and I... We love each other...And I-.. were telling you this because we want you to know this..". The room went silent and all that was really heard was Dong Woon's nervous breathing. Yo Seob decided to keep going since Doojun was still silent. " We here to say that we wanted to know because you were the one person we knew we needed to confess this too.." He glanced back at Hyun Seung and Gikwang. " But then of course these two are were being nosy.." Gikwang gave an innocent grin. " You're probably mad because we didn't tell you until now and I except that...All I want is your approval... Would you think this relationship would work? Are you even fine with the thought of us together? Whatever your choice is... I'll understand..". Jun Hyung stared at Yo Seob as if he just said that he was fine with breaking up. " Yo Seob..." This time Doojun's voice was cold and acidic. His eyes were dark and glossy. It was impossible to tell what was going through his head. But Yo Seob knew that and he was trying his best to keep a straight face. "...H...How long has it been..?" Doojun asked. " About 3 weeks..." Jun Hyung answered himself. He could feel Yo seob's grip tightened. Doojun let out a heavy, frustrated sigh. He sat back in couch. " Honestly, Yo seob... I never really wanted anyone of you to be caught in a love scandal that could put B2st in jeopardy..." He said tapping his fingers against the wood of the seat. " But yet knowing who you are and how completely stubborn you are makes me feel like I have no choice." Yo seob let out a small smile. " And you know I want the best for you... Well I want the best for everyone... Even if it means... Letting you be with the one you love the most..." Yo Seob eyes went wide. His cheeks turned a deep pink as he looked into Doojun s eyes. Doojun had one hand rubbing against his temple as if had a headache, but he had the smallest grin on his face. " All together it seems okay since Jun Hyung is within our group so we won't worry about it getting out.." Doojun turned his eyes to the rest of B2st. They all nodded in agreement especially Dong Woon who had randomly started smiling like and idiot. Yo Seob heard Jun Hyung let out little nervous laughs as he sat up straight. His heart had stopped beating out of pure amazement. Overwhelmed, Yo Seob bent over and set his head over his legs biting his lip as hard as he could. " Yo Seob..?" Doojun asked. " Yo Seob... I said I was fine-" He stopped. " WAH! DOOJUN!" Yo Seob cried as he jumped into Doojun's arms. He was crying happily, his voice was weak and he had millions of tears going down his face. " D-DooJun.. I-i l-love you!!" He cried again out of blind thoughts. He buried his face into Doojun's chest and has his hands wrapped around his neck. Doojun let out a laugh as he rubbed his seng's back. " I know you do.. ". Doojun looked up at Jun Hyung, who had a tight fist to his mouth as he sat on the edge of the couch. His eyes were watery and he was holding them in as hard as he could. Hyun Seung, who was overwhelmed too had started to jump around and flew into Gikwang's arms. " I-im so happy.." He choked out. It seemed all of B2st was on the verge of tears. Of course for Yo Seob who already was. " Can I do something though?" Gikwang whispered into Hyun Seung's ear. Hyun Seung looked up at Gikwang who had quickly leaned in and kissed him passionately. " Ah, you guys too..!?!" Doojun gawked. Hyun Seung let out a breathless laugh as they pulled apart. " I-i don't k-know... But I'm g-going to find out.." He sighed dazedly. Yo Seob had finally gained control of himself and let go of Doojun. He still had little tears run down his face. He attempted to wipe them but they wouldn't stop. Doojun silently turned Yo Seob to show him the Jun hyung who had pushed his face into a pillow to hide his tears. He let a small scream as he kicked his feet around. He was officially mad at himself for doing this... " Aww, J-jun H-hyuuunnng..." Yo seob said through small hiccups. He crawled over to his lover. Doojun shook his head... Then he turned around to see a too quiet Dong Woon shaking terribly as he had the back of his palms against his eyes. A small sniff escaped then a few tears. " Ah, First Seobie then Junnie now YOU?" Doojun asked with a grin. " Why are crying?" Dong Woon shook his head as he helplessly crawled into Doojun's lap. " B-because... It s-seems like everyone is falling in l-love b-but us..!!" He cried. " Don't you love someone? Just tell them okay?" Doojun assured as he rubbed Dong Woon's back. " D-Doojun...I-i l-love..you!" Dong Woon choked out. He set his hands on Doojun's shoulders as he kept his head down. " L-love you... I love y-you..S-so much..." He whispered. Doojun felt a hard twist in his heart that had made his hands taken Dong Woon's and put them around his waist and pulled Dong Woon closer to him. " Oh god..Dong Woon..." Doojun mumbled shaking as he felt the jolt of static that passed when he touched Dong Woon's skin. " I love you..too."..... ........ " Junnie, look at me.." Yo Seob asked as he pulled his fingers through the shaken joker's hair. Jun Hyung took a deep gasp and tilted his head up so only the lid of his eyes were showing. " What..?" He groaned, Yo Seob could see the redness in his eyes. " I love you.. Don't you? " Yo Seob asked. Jun Hyung nodded slowly.." I do love you.." He mumbled. " Will you ever leave me since now?" Yo seob asked again. Jun Hyung scoffed. " After this...! I never want to leave you..." He replied. ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ~[End]~ Ooooh! B2uties!!! I cried making this!!! T~T Hope you all loved it!!This is not the end for me though! I am making Another story! But a new music group!! ;) find out whoo,..... Love you all my lovelies**~