One Step At A Time... ( Gikwang )

Mastermind
Gikwang bit his lip harshly as he stood still in the corner of a pastry shop. He watched slowly as Yo Seob slowly walked around the rows of sweets with a childish grin on his face. ' I did what Seungie asked me..' Gikwang thought ' But I cant even speak all of sudden.." " Yah,Kwangseng! Do you want one?". Yo Seob said sweetly as he held up a small sweet bun in front of Gikwang's face. " Uh, no thanks.." Gi kwang said in a scratchy voice. He cleared his throat. Yo seob's smile faded a little as he lowered his hands down. " Wah, why not? Gikwang you love these! I've never seen you turn them down..." " Its not about me right now..." He finally admitted. Yo Seob went completely silent...Gikwang groaned. " Look, I accidentally caught you and Jun Hyung together and Seungie saw me and he made to stay quiet so I did... But now I'm only telling you this right now because I want the best for you guys..-" Yo Seob stared at the floor with a blank face as little droplets fell from his face. " NO! No! I don't want you guys to break up!!" Gikwang said stating the obvious. " I..what I'm saying is you need to tell Doojunhyung... You see.. Hyun seung and I.. We love you, we want the best for you and right now the best for you and junnie is to tell Doojun about you guys..." Gikwang swallowed hard. " And plus, I think Seungie has a major boy crush me..and I've realized I always felt the same for him..." Yo Seob closed his eyes tightly to hold the tears. He opened his mouth and took a deep raspy breath. He wasn't upset he was happy, knowing that Gikwang and hyun seung would put something like this before themselves... " Ah, hah... Okay I'll do it..". He cried as he quickly wiped his face. " What about Junnie..?" He asked. " Hyun seung pulled him away to a shop fpr the same thing..." Then the inside of his pant pocket rang. " And speaking of.." He mumbled as he reached into his pocket. Yo seob stayed quiet as he leaned over and layed his head against Gikwangs chest. " Yah... I know. Yes,he agreed.." Gikwang sighed with a slight smile. He set his free hand on Yo Seob's hair and held him softly." What about Jun Hyung?" He asked. " Oh.. Okay, I see. Let's meet each other halfway so they can meet and finsih it up." Gi kwang clicked his phone off and set his hands on Yo seob's shoulders. " Cmon' Seobie... We are meeting Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung up at the town square... You can hug Junnie after that..". Yo seob nodded quickly as they slipped out of the shop and into the cold air. Quickly, Gikwang grabbed onto Yo seob's wrist and pulled him into the crowd of people, walking throught the rush. To Yo seob he couldn't see clearly. Everything he glanced at was just a blur of colors. He hesistated a little at the thoguht of telling Doojun about him and Jun Hyung, but he realize if he denied the idea he could put Hyun Seung and Gikwang in grief and he didn't want to do that to people who put his love life before their own. ' Whatever happens... Is what happens and we can't control it..' He thought absently. Through his mind he realized he wasn't moving anymore. He could feel the familiar touch of soft black cotton. The lingering scent of colonge was filling his lungs and he heard his named being called out. " Jun Hyun..?". He breathed blinking a few more times before he realized he was still crying. " Yes!" Jun Hyung said desperately. " Yes, baby its me, Junnie.." Yo Seob felt his hair being pushed back and his head was tugged forward to be pressed against his lovers lips. " Oh god, Jun hyung..!" Yo Seob moaned. Gikwang stood there and covered his eyes out of blind instinct. Hyun Seung just stood there and chuckled softly. " I'd keeo quiet if I were you, I can do more than just make you moan.." Gikwang teased. Hyun Seung eyes went wide and he felt like he was about to pass out. " A-ANYWAY! We have something to finish.." Hyun seung said aloud. Jun Hyung pulled away from Yo seob who was flushed and breathing heavily. " I know.." He said. " Yes, and I think Doojun is waiting for us with Dong Woon I told him to stay home and he's getting pretty irritated.." Jun Hyung glanced down at Yo Seob. " Do you think you can do it?" He asked. Yo seob nodded as he pulled back from Jun Hyung. " Yes, I'm sure. Its time to face facts and come out with the truth.." He said sternly. ***************************************************************************************************************************************** Wah!!! ^^ ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!! Are you happy? Sad? I Hope You Guys Loved It Cause I Had A lot Of Fun!!!