We Need His Approval~!

Mastermind
GiKwang sat down on the couch with his head in between his hands. Still trying to process the whole situation that he had encountered the other day. His mind was filled with so many thoughts and theories of what he had found out yesterday so his head wouldn't explode from the surprise. He silently screamed to himself as he tried to keep himself at peace. The door to there dorm had opened up and to his surprise Gikwang sees Yo Seob pull Jun Hyung into the house with a bright smile on his face. Jun Hyung had was smirking as Yo Seob pulled him away towards his room and disappeared down the hallway to their little sanctuary together. ' Oh my goooood!' Gikwang shouted in his head as he threw his body onto the couch. 'Those 2 were made for each other! They look so good together'. He grumbled to himself as he buried his face into a pillow. Truthfully, he somehow felt jealous for the obviously happy couple that lived under the same roof he was in. He wanted to know how it felt to be with the one you wanted. He wanted to know how it felt to actually.. To be in love... He sighed and sat up again staring down at the fabric of the couch, his mind trailing off into space. "...kwang. Gikwang! HEY! Gikwang!" Someone shouted towards him from across the room. Gikwang shook his head and looked up towards the kitchen. " Welcome back to earth." Hyun Seung retorted with his pink cheeks. He held a black tank top in his hands. " Ah, hi Seungie.." Gikwang said in a dazed voice. Hyun Seung jaw tightened as he stared at the spaced out Gikwang. " Oh god,Gikwang put a shirt on!..". Hyun Seung groaned as he was lost in Gikwang s abs. He tossed the tank top and it smacked Gikwang in the face. "..Before you give me a damn heart attack...". He said aloud. Gikwang pulled the cloth from his face, and quietly did as he was told. He looked at Seungie as he silently set a pan on the stove. " Tell me Seungie..." Gikwang said quietly as he stood up and pulled the tank top down." Does Dujun know about Seobie and Jun Hyung..?" He asked. Hyun Seung went stiff as he his hand stopped in mid-motion. " No... That's what I'm worried about.." Hyun Seung said sadly as he pulled his hand back toward his chest. " I'm afraid that Dujun won't approve of this, and I don't want to put Yo Seob and Jun Hyung's relationship on the line if he says no.." Gikwang sighed, as he ran his fingertips through his hair. " And Dong Woon,hah, I don't even know what to do with him!" Hyun seung scoffed as the weight of stress was tainted in his voice. " That maknae can't really keep his mouth shut, he's too vulnerable...I feel like I have to take care of all of this since no one will! I'm so confused and overwhelmed that I can't sleep at night!" " Don't always think you can do this on your own Hyun Seung..". Gikwang said quietly as he walked behind Hyun Seung. " Sometimes when you think you can handle things on your own you realize that you can't. Then that means you need help, don't do this on your own, let me help. I'll take some of the weight off your shoulders.." Hyun Seung stood still as he lowered his gaze to his own hands. " I guess..". Hyun Seung mumbled to himself. Gikwang leaned back on the counter and crossed on arm over his stomach. The other grabbed Hyun Seung's chin and pulled it up to stare into the face of Gikwang. " Even superman has a weakness...We can't all be super. Everyone has flaws and yours is trying to fix other peoples problems on your own. You grab more than you can carry and I don't like to see you struggle for other people sake." " B-but I want to be helpful..." Hyun Seung mumbled as he blushed. Gikwang grinned. " Then let me help you, help other people. No one deserves to struggle alone. You take care of Jun Hyung and Seobie. I'll deal with Woonie and Dujun." Gikwang let go of Hyun Seung and slowly began to walk away. " Oh, and Seungie..?". Gikwang called out before walking towards his room. " W-what.." Hyun Seung stuttered with a flushed face. " You like me without a shirt on don't you..?" He teased. " Hah,maybe next time I'll give you hug when I walk out of the shower one day.." Hyun Seung's jaw slowly fell open as Gikwang disappeared down the hall. H bit his lip violently in embarrassment. ' Stupid Gikwangie and his body..' Hyun seung thought as he pictured a half Gikwang wrapping his arms around his body. Hyun Seung quickly shook the thought out of his before he'd freak out in the kitchen over one of s body.... ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************