Yo Seob's confession~

Mastermind
" I'm so sorry.." Yo Seob mumbled as he held a soft pillow to his chest. Kwon Ji Yong shook his head as he glanced out the window of his bedroom. "No its fine.." He assured Yo Seob. "So what's going on?" He asked hoping onto his bed. Yo Seob looked down at the floor and gripped the pillow tightly in his hands. "It's not helpful when you sit there and just mope,you know.." Ji Yong added as he stuck his tongue out in protest. Yo Seob smirked a little as he watched Ji Yong stick a pillow under his head."Soo..I'm waiting." He demanded Yo Seob sighed and explained the situation the beginning where he started to feel uncomfortable around Jun Hyung to the parts when it was Unbearable to even have Jun Hyung be near him. " I can't tell if its just my imagination or I'm actually falling for him! All I know is that I can barely take it! I want to be near Jun Hyung! I want to be near him! I want to...I want to hug him..A-and just can't bare the fact that I might.. l-like him..." He trailed off as he was on the verge of tears again. " All..all these months I avoided the truth..hoping that these feelings would just fade away..For my sake..and Jun Hyung's..." Ji Yong stared at the confused Idol in front of him. "So you're just worried that if word got out that if had feelings towards another member in B2st..It would ruin Jun Hyungs reputation?" Yo Seob shook his head. "But! Tell me! What does that sound to you? Love or just just plain respect for someone?" Ji Yong sighed and pointed a finger Yo seob. " Tell me.." He asked." How can you tell when someone is in love?" " Well its kinda obvious!" Yo Seob shouted. " You can tell because... because..they notice every single detail about that person.." He trailed off. "Like..the way they smile,and how every time they laugh..how..you love to listen to his voice whenever he talks..or how sometimes you wish he'd only sing for you.. And how much you like his touch..His dark brown eyes..his perfect hair.. a-and.." Yo Seob curled his hands up into fists and bit down hard on his bottom lip."...Ugh,A-and how y-you w-want him a-all to your-self.."He sniffed as tears rolled down his face. "H-how..ugh,how I wish Jun Hyung would hug me..A-and never let go..!"He covered his eyes with both hands and sat there,crying in front of Ji Yong. Knowing that he has just stated the obvious... " I..*hic* like j-Jun Hyung s-so much.." He said out loud. Ji Yong put his hands under his chin and gave a sad smile to Yo Seob. "You don't like him.." Ji Yong said quietly. " You love him." *********************************************************************