The Aftermath...And the Secret Slips~

Mastermind
"Oh,god..!". Yo Seob moaned as he held his head between his hands." My head is killing me..". "Um,yeah Seobie that's called a hangover..". Gikwang sighed as he ran a rag under the faucet of cold water. " Its what happens when the alcohol in your system is finally out..". Yo seob curled up in a ball as he sat on their black sofa."I'm so stupid..I don't remember why I did that..". He mumbled. All did he remember was waking up in his bed, sick to his stomach and his body was sore all over. Gikwang walked over to Yo Seob and pressed the rag against his forehead. " Just calm down, I'll get you something to make the pain go away okay? Just sit here and bare it." He said before getting back up. Yo Seob closed his eyes as he tilted over to the right and hit the couch. He was embarrassed. ' How could I done such a thing to myself for no reason..' He thought. He bit his lip and rubbed his eyes tiredly. " Are you going to cry...?". Jun Hyung asked as he sat next to his Seobie. Yo Seob hid his head in his arms. " Uh-uh.." He lied. " Please Yo Seob." Jun Hyung snorted. " You can't lie to me." Yo Seob kept his head hidden and remained silent. He couldn't face Junnie right now. Not after what he put him through last night. Jun Hyung rubbed his eyelids with his fingers tips. Then he reached over and grabbed Yo Seob's arms and pulled them apart with force. Yo Seob closed his eyes and turned his head, avoiding Jun Hyung's eyes. Jun Hyung watched as his Seobie turned bright red. Then he glanced around the room. When he saw that nobody was around he tugged Yo Seob forward and he wrapped his arms around him in a grip. He wasn't going to let Seobie go. " Yo Seob. What happened yesterday was... Technically all my fault." Jun Hyung admitted. " I wasn't thinking and I was stupid to have left you alone. I should of known you depend on me so much..". Yo Seob stood motionless. Then he finally broke and he slowly s his arms around Jun Hyung. ***************************************************************************************************************************************************** " Gikwang!". Hyun Seung hissed as he saw Gikwang's head poked around the corner. Gikwang gasped and he jumped back running into Hyun Seung. " Ah!! Seungie! Its you.. I-i just..". Gikwang sighed and he covered Hyun Seung mouth with his hand, pushing him into the wall. " Shh!". He whispered quietly. Hyung Seung furrowed his brow and pried Gikwang's hand away. " What the hell were you doing ?". He hissed back. He pushed Gikwang away and peeked his head around the corner. " Ah! No!". Gikwang gasped as he pulled Hyun Seung away from the wall. " Were you watching Seobie and Jun Hyung!" Hyun Seung growled. " Eh! So it wasn't just me huh?" He said nervously. " It wasn't my imagination that I saw them hug.. And-and then...". Gikwang's face went pale. He groaned and Hit head with his hands. " You saw them kiss..?". Hyun seung said quietly, finishing the sentence for Gikwang. Gikwang clenched his teeth. " Sss..Yes." He sighed. " But that doesn't that confuse you..?". Hyun Seung shrugged and shook his head. " Neh,I've known about it for a month or 2..". He said bluntly. Gikwang's mouthed dropped." Uhm...So it doesn't effect you at all..?" He asked. " Nope." Hyun Seung said. " Why not..?". Hyun Seung looked at Gikwang and his face turned a light pink." They inspire me.." He admitted. " What..?". Hyun Seung smiled slightly. " When I see them, I can tell that when it comes to fallling in love.. That it comes naturally. You don't have force anything on it. They show me that love can lead you to the person you desire the most and the rest will follow. Sooner or later the person you love will fall for you too.. It just takes you patience." Gikwang stayed motionless." W-well it makes more sense when you put it that w-way..". Gikwang mumbled. Hyun Seung grinned and he awkwardly scratched his head. " Who do you love?!". Gikwang blurted out suddenly. Hyun Seung smile faded away and it caused him to blush. " I-i wouldn't really want to say it at t-this m..moment..". He stuttered. Gikwang rubbed his shoulders and nodded his head, " I g-guess you're right, sorry.". He apologized. " But maybe you're right if you wait long enough that person will eventually fall for you too..?" He assummed. Hyun Seung let out a nervous laugh, " Haha, I guess I am..Maybe he will fall for me when the time comes.." Hyun Seung mumbled before walking away into his bedroom. " He..?". Gikwang whispered. He glanced arund the corner again and saw Yo Seob Jun Hyung entangled with each other. Then he looked back at the wall and his face was a deep red. " Oh god..Does he mean..m-". Gikwang held his face as his breath hitched. **********