The Way He Teases....

Mastermind
Jun hyung sighed as he traced a finger down the sleeping Yo Seob's face as he sat next to him on the edge of the bed. He watched as Yo Seob's eyes moved underneath there pale pink eyelids. " I leave him in my room and he knocks out.." He mumbled as he sipped a cup of warm coffee. Last night he had let Yo Seob into his room and Yo Seob ended up passed out in his arms. So now he had to lay in bed with a clinging Seobie at his waist. He glanced down at Yo Seob again who was layed across his legs with a hand under his head. 'Is he going to wake up because my legs are going numb..' He thought to himself. He set the cup down and shook his Seobie s shoulder. " Hey,wake up.." Jun Hyung whispered. Yo Seob rolled his head and blinked quickly to the bright lights in the room. " Junnie...What are you doing in my room..." He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes tiredly. " What do you mean? Were in my room. This is my bed.." Junnie replied with a smirk. Yo Seob's face went pink and he sat up quickly. " What? Why...? How did I get here!?" He flustered as he held his hands to his face. Jun Hyung grinned. " What? You don't remember Seobie?" Jun Hyung teased as he leaned close to Yo Seob's face. " After our little commotion last night you followed me into my room because you wanted to sleep with me..." He whispered into Seobie s ear. Yo Seob's Mouth dropped open. " I-i slept..with you..i-n here..?" He squeaked through his hands. Jun Hyung laughed as he pulled Yo Seob's fingers away from his mouth. " Yes,Seobie I can't believe you don't remember...You were so cute when were under the covers together.. And you couldn't stop hugging me.." Yo Seob let out a embarrassed scream as his face was bright red. " Agh! Oh ny god... Oh my god...". He gasped as he regretted not remembering this event.. Jun Hyung smiled and kissed him on the cheek. " One of the greatest moments probably ever in your life and you have no memory of it.." He sighed. Yo Seob shook his head. He thought he was going to cry.. " Well, we can always redo it.." Jun Hyung smiled as he pulled the covers over themselves. He layed back down and pulled Yo Seob down with him. He wrapped his arms around Yo Seob's shoulders and held him close to his chest. " Most of the time we just layed here like this and talked to each other until you dozed off.." He said quietly. Yo Seob sighed and he set his hands on Jun Hyung's waist and let out deep sigh. " I really wished I didn't forget.." He said sadly as he rested his head against Jun Hyung's chest. " It doesn't matter I can make it come back.." Jun Hyung smiled as he pressed his lips against Yo Seob's neck. Yo Seob shivered as Jun Hyung traveled up his neck up to his face. " If this is really what you did all night..?" Yo Seob gasped. Jun Hyung shrugged. " More or less.." He mumbled. Yo Seob shook his head and leaned forward pressing his lips against Jun Hyung's. " Yikes,someone is eager aren't they..?" Jun Hyung laughed as he pulled away from him. " Just shut up.." Yo Seob grumbled. Jun Hyung smiled and he hugged Yo Seob. He liked the fact that his Seobie was acting selfish towards him. Yo seob sat up when he they both heard a knock on the door. " Hey Junnie are you awake..?" Gikwang's voice said through the door. Jun Hyung growled and tossed the covers off of him and stomped across his room. " I was in the middle of something Gikwang, what do you want?" He huffed as he partially opened the door. Gikwang looked over Jun Hyung's shoulder at his blue bed in the middle of his room." Hn, I thought someone was in here with you..." Gikwang mumbled as he looked back at Jun Hyung. "Anyway, Du Jun wanted me to wake your up Cause he said you sleep too much so..". Jun Hyung rolled his eyes. " Well, I'm awake now okay? Now leave me be.." He mumbled as he closed the door in front of his face. Gikwang pursed his lips out in protest. " That wasn't nice at all.. Jerk.." He mumbled as he stomped off. Yo Seob shook his head as he stood up to stretch. " Hey, wait I wasn't done.." Jun Hyung complained as he out his hands on Yo Seob's hips. " You are now." Yo Seob said as he pulled Jun Hyung off of him. " That's not fair.." Jun Hyung complained. Yo Seob shook his head. " Yes it is! You had all night to do your way with me and you choose not to that's your fault!" He objected. Jun Hyung stare at Yo Seob and he grabbed tightly bringing them up to his face. " I wouldn't sat that if I were you Seobie because I have the advantage right now and could drop you onto the floor in a second and have my way with you like that.." He said in a threatening tone. " But I know you won't..." Yo Seob smiled. " You're just messing with me... Teasing me and taunting me with your damn y body.." Jun hyung moaned. " Mmm... Am I ?". Yo Seob smirked. Jun Hyung watched as Yo Seob walked off and left him to stand by himself in his bedroom. ' I am going to have my way with you..' He thought. 'I just have to figure out how to break you down...'*************************