Clueless Jun Hyung~

Mastermind
" Where is Seobie..?" Dong Woon asked nervously as he glanced out the porch door at the dark city below there dorm. "Its 9:44..where did he go?" "He wouldn't tell me when I saw him run out of the door.." Hyun Seung mumbled as he silently rolled a pen across the wooden table in the kitchen. Jun Hyung walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his shoulders."Wah? Seobie still isn't home?" He asked. Gikwang shook his head. " He's been gone since 4pm.." " And he won't answer his phone. Goes straight to voice mail." Du jun huffed as he snapped his phone shut.For some reason he had a bad feeling about this... " I'll look for him if you guys want.." Jun Hyung offered as he pulled a black tank top over his head." It'll give me a chance to take my baby out for a spin~" " That motorcycle?" Gikwang asked. " You're gonna get sick if you ride that thing with your hair drenched" Jun Hyung shrugged as he pulled a Black pullover over himself. " I got ta find him.." He stated. ******************************************************************************************* Yo Seob stared at the sweet Strawberry cake that sat inside the window of a pastry shop he had wondered by through out the city. He had left II Yong dorm and of spite had impulsively walked deep into the suburban area of his town. He didn't care that he was completely lost and had no clue had to get home. He just wanted to be alone at that moment. After all that he has gone through. His eyes were burning and his cheeks were red from the crying. He was tired and cold but had no intention in going home. " Ugh,..." He groaned as his stomach growled louder than he wanted it too. I forgot my wallet.. He thought as he watched the baker pull out a roll of sweet bread from the oven.The wind blew harshly around him causing him to shiver uncontrollably. " Hey boys..check out the pretty prince over here" A strange man said in a slurred voice as approached Yo Seob. He looked away as the drunk's "buddies" gathered around him. " He's too cute for a boy isn't he?" " Hey why won't you talk boy?" Yo Seob looked away as the men reaked of sweat and alcohol. " Leave me alone you cow.." He spat out.The drunk raised an eyebrow taking the insult as a challenge. " Oh,okay.You wanna go little man?" He growled as he shoved Yo Seob into the wall of the Bakery shop. He flinched in pain as his back smacked hard against the wall. " Please..Just leave me alone.." He whimpered the water gathering around his eyes again. " Begging won't get you no where boy.." The man growled as he put his hand on the wall,closing Yo Seob in his control. " There's other ways to apologize you know.." Yo Seob bit his lip and closed his eyes hoping that the situation right them was a just a bad dream he was having..Wishing it would just all go away.. Until he heard the hum of a motorcycle on the sidewalk. He opened one eye and saw the man back up from him as a silver SR500 screeched across the side walk sideways,separating Yo Seob from the intoxicated men. " Get the out of here before I rip you apart!" The driver screamed as he kicked the stand up and jumped off his ride with his helmet still on. The men gingerly waved the bottles of beer in there hands as they stumbled away from the scary intruder that barged in there game. " Dammit Seobie!" The driver yelled as he ripped his helmet off his head. " I can never,EVER! Leave you alone can I?" Jun Hyung demanded Yo Seob shook his head as the tears flowed out again. " I'm s-so sorry.." He cried out pressing the back of his palms against his eyes. " I'm such..*hic* a-an idiot!" Jun Hyung sighed and set his helmet on the ground. " C'mon please...no crying" He pleaded as he pulled his sleve out and wiped Yo Seob's wet face. " I'm sorry for yellig at you okay? Cmon,Seobie.." Yo Seob shook his head and slowly slipped his arms around Jun Hyung hugging him tightly. Jun Hyung's face redened a little as the shaking seng buried his face into Junnie's chest. " I..*hic* w-wanna go home!" He cried through Jun Hyung's sweater.He sighed and pulled Yo Seob off of him." Let's go then..." He said quietly as he pulled Yo Seob's hood over his head. He picked up his helmet again and pulled it over his head. "Get on." He ordered as he got onto his motorcycle. Yo Seob rubbed his eyes and nodded contently before he sat behind Yo Seob. " Just put your arms around my waist and keep your eyes closed the whole time" Jun Hyung said before Speeding away from the scene.Yo Seob sighed as he rested his head against Jun Hyung's back. He closed his eyes and if he could concentrate good enough. He swore he could hear his Jun Hyung's heartbeat.~ ************************************************************************************************* (Sorry B2uties! Comp lagging again! :P so whenever you see final its not the its just another fchapter!)