Yo Seob Gets Drunk and Jun Hyun Saved The Day... (Part 2 of 2)

Mastermind
The waiter held the door opened as a group of young beautiful men approached her from outside the club room. " Welcome, please enjoy the party.." She said with a smile as she tilted her head down. " Ah,yes. Thank you ma'am." Du Jun said as he slipped into the room. The rest of them followed behind him and were soon overwhelmed by all the black walls and furniture of the room. Yo Seob looked above his head and realized they were all under an array of black and blue lights. He had a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach about the large crowd of conversing guests who came to attend the party for the same reason they came. " Hey..why don't you guys go on and find a booth to sit in..I'm gonna go talk to the Director..." Du Jun mumbled as he wandered away from the group and disappeared into the crowd. " Ah, Du Jun! Wait!" Dong Woon called after as he disappeared into the crowd too. Yo Seob sighed and pushed his way through the crowd until he found a small empty booth in the corner of the club. He turned to then realized that he was alone and has lost everyone. ' The left me!' He thought to himself as he sank into the leather seat of the chair. He sadly turned towards the table and hugged his knees to his chest as he watched the many guests talk and laugh with each other. He was alone. Alone in a corner of a club thinking about leaving the party and walking all the way home if no one was going to stay there with him.' And where is my junnie? Isn't he supposed to be here for me?!' He thought. " I hate this.." He mumbled. " Would you like anything to drink young man?" A waiter smiled as she approached him with a black notebook in her hand.$ " Anything to make me feel better..." He sniffed as he rubbed his head with the back of his palm. The waiter bit her lip and shrugged, she walked towards the bar and came back with a long glass filled with a thick orange liquid in it. " Here you go sweetie, the best in the club!" She said before walking off. Yo Seob grabbed the drink and gulped it down quickly. It tasted sweet and fruity like a smoothie. Only that is left a warm sensation in his throat that soon left him feeling fuzzy all over and the tips of his fingers tingle. He impulsively ordered another glass to the point where he had drank 4 of them in the past hour. Now the warm feeling he had in his throat was all over his body and it made him feel extremely happy and somehow in his own world. He smiled with a funny grin and he scooted closer and rested his head on the wall. " Ha ha, I love you drink..I really doo..." He mumbled to half empty glass of the mysterious drink. He poked it with his pinkie and it tilted to one side and spinned around a couple times before it stopped again. " HAH! You're shhhooo funny!" He laughed out loud. " Um, Seobie are you okay.." Hyun Seung said as he sat in the opposite side of the table. Yo seob looked up and threw his arms into the air. " SEUNGIE! Hi..." He giggled as he closed his eyes and smiled. Hyun Seung raised an eyebrow. " Seobie what's wrong with you? You're acting weird and your face is flushed.." " Oh, I'm just great! Never been better..". Yo Seob sighed. Hyun Seung spotted the half empty drink and picked up the glass and looked inside the cup. Then he held it over his nose and sniffed the contents. " Oh god!.. Yo Seob are you drinking a Mimosa!? That's an american drink! It has wine in it!" He wailed. " Oh my god... Seobie you're drunk!". Yo Seob shook his head in denial and he wagged his finger at Hyun Seung. " Uh, N-no I-i am n-not drunk.." He stuttered. " How many of these have you had then?!" Hyun Seung demanded. Yo Seob squinted his eyes and looked at the ceiling. "I.. I had like 1.. Plus 4.." He guessed. Hyun Seung stared at him in awe. ' He managed 5 glasses of these? Half of these are entirely wine..' Hyun Seung thought. Hyun Seung closed his eyes and stood up stomped away towards the bar or the club. " Bye-bye Seungie!.." Yo Seob called after him happily,waving his hands in the air. " God dammit! Jun Hyung!" Hyun Seung growled as he approached the unaware Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung clenched his teeth tightly as Hyun Seung grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to the obviously mad Seungie. " Go get your over to Seobie now! You're boyfriend is drank 5 cups of wine and is completely drunk out of his own mind!" Hyun Seung harshly whispered to Jun Hyung. " I highly recommend that you go over there and take him home before he gets hauled away by some ert!". Hyun Seung pushed Jun Hyung away and stormed off. Jun Hyung dropped his drink onto the counter and put his hand to his chest. " Oh no, Yo Seob.." He moaned as he ran out to the crowd. He pushed his way passed people. He walked down the row of booths until he came to the last one until he found his Seobie curled up in a ball. Yo Seob looked up and Jun Hyung could obviously see the drunkenness in Yo Seob's face. " Ah! Hi Junnie! I..I-i missed you s-shoo much!" Yo Seob squeaked. " C-come here! I w-want you!" " Aw, Seobie why did you this..?" Jun Hyung asked sadly as he sat besides Yo Seob. He pushed the glass away from Yo Seob. " Whattya mean..?" Yo Seob mumbled as he leaned over and wrapped his arms around Jun Hyung. " Cmon Junnie..Can't we play around..?" Jun Hyung shook his head as he grabbed Yo Seob's hand. " Yo Seob, please we need to get you home.." Jun Hyung sighed. Yo Seob sighed and he leaned in and gave Jun Hyung a kiss on the lips. " No! Junnie we need to have fun...have your way with me Hee-hee." He giggled. Jun Hyung gasped and he looked around to make sure no one saw what Yo seob had done. " That's it. Were leaving." Jun Hyung mumbled as he grabbed Yo Seob's hand and dragged him out of the club. He kicked the door opened and walked out onto the sidewalk. " I need a Taxi now!" He demanded to a butler. The man nodded his head and was gone within seconds. " Junnie, ah you're hurting me.." Yo Seob whined as he tried to wiggle his hand out of Jun Hyung's grip. " Tell me why you drank so much Seobie!" He yelled back. Yo Seob flinched in reaction and he sadly looked down at the ground. " Because! I was sad!" He cried out. " I was left alone! Everyone had wandered off leaving me alone! I was scared and I was sad... That you walked away from me so easily! I f-felt vulnerable and I HATED IT!" Jun Hyung sighed. He felt bad now. He could never figure out Yo Seob's feelings. " Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you and I'm sorry I left you alone in the club. I didn't mean to leave you I lost you and I was worried about people finding out about us...". Yo Seob bit his lip and he struggled to keep his balance. " Just please don't leave m-me anymore Junnie..." He whispered. A taxi had pulled up finally and Jun Hyung placed Yo Seob inside first before climbing in himself. " I promise..Now just try to calm down..." Jun Hyung whispered as he pulled Yo Seob's head towards his chest. He glanced out the car window and saw Hyun Seung standing in the door with his arms crossed over his chest. He step backed into the building as the taxi pulled away from the curb. Jun Hyung sat back and let out a sigh of relief. He held onto the shaking Seobie's hand. He grabbed onto Yo Seob's head and kissed him on the forehead. " I'm sorry...Seobie go to sleep and this will all go away soon.." He whispered. " I love you Yo Seob...".*******************************************************************************