Yo Seob Gets Drunk And Jun Hyung Saves The Day ... ( Part 1 of 2)

Mastermind
" Ugh,I so won...". Dong Woon growled as he tossed his deal of cards at the wooden table in front of him. Yo Seob sighed as he tried to hold down a chuckle. He had to remember that this stuck-up maknae loved to win when it came to card games. " Oh sure Woonie,you totally won me...". Yo seob smiled as he layed his hand on the table too. He picked up all the cards from the table and stacked them up neatly. " I total didn't beat you 4 times in a row...". Dong Woon hissed and hit Yo Seob in the head with a balled up napkin. " Oh,shush..". He grumbled with a pink face. Du Jun walked into the living room with his phone in his hands. " Hey, we need to get dressed because Cube Entertainment and they want us to join them in a celebration for a new group they promoted." He said as he picked up his jacket from the couch. "They said we have to be ready by 9:30pm." Yo Seob shrugged and stood up and set the deck back in it's box. " Sure, maybe later we can play again and I beat you!" He grinned toward Dong Woon. Dong Woon rolled his eyes and walked away in irritation. Yo Seob quickly hurried to his room and opened the door to his closet. He pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans that had tears in the front,up and down the front. He slipped his sweat pants off and pulled the new pair on quickly. He then shrugged off his white tank top he had on. And then he traded if for a black and silver long sleved shirt that had a deep v-neck. He slipped it on and iit hugged his body tightly showing the tight muscles in his body. He grinned to himself as a thought popped into his mind. 'Jun Hyung will die if he saw me like this..' He thought teasingly. He decided to hide how tight the shirt was by putting on a sleek,black leather jacket on. " I saw that." Jun Hyung growled as he stood in the doorway of Yo Seob's bedroom. Yo Seob jumped and quickly threw the jacket on over his shoulders not bothering to zip it up. " S-saw what..?". He stuttered innocently. Jun Hyung crossed his arms over his chest and strolled over to Yo Seob's side. " This..". He mumbled as he tried to pull on the tight shirt. " You think you can rock a shmedium..?". He asked. Yo Seob grinned as he leaned in towards Jun Hyung's chest. " You seem to like don't you..?". He whispered. Jun Hyung scratched his head and looked away from Yo Seob's smiling face. " I-i..Guess.." He shrugged. Yo Seob chuckled lightly and wrapped his fingers around the black tie that Jun Hyung wore with a white dress shirt. " Keeping it to yourself won't help you..". He hummed. Jun Hyung sighed and ran his lips lightly over Yo Seob's. " I guess so..". He mumbled. " See? Aren't I always right? " Yo Seob asked with a smirk. " Wow, you are right..". Jun Hyung groaned. Yo Seob laughed and pulled his thumbs through the seems of his jaket. " Point proved." He teased. Jun Hyung shook his head and and stood up straight, putting his hands behind his head. " God, you always find a way to tease me Seobie.." He mumbled as he wandered out of the room. Yo seob picked up his white pair of Converse and slipped them onto his feet. He looked at his watch, it was exactly 9:12pm. He walked out of his bedroom and into the living room. " Oh,wait Seobie put this on~". Gikwang smiled as he slid a pair of black shades onto Yo Seob's face. " There! You look good!" He smiled. " Wow,Giwang are you likt the fashinista of B2st?" Yo Seob laughed. Gikwang chuckled as he stepped back. " I guess, you can say that..". He said. Du Jun, and Dong Woon both came out of their rooms dressed and ready. Jun Hyung came out last. " Are we ready? okay, we got to go the Van is here..". Du Jun huffed as he opened the door. *******************************************************************************************************************