Yo Seob's feelings and Jun Hyung's words~

Mastermind
Yang Yo Seob let out a sigh of relief. He walked away from the stage waving goodbye to the many fans that came to B2st's concert at the city's Arena. He was exhausted from running around the stage and his throat was sore from the constant singing he had pulled off for 2 hours straight. As he walked down the path of the walkway backstage he spotted a cooler filled with ice cold water bottles. " Yesss.." He sighed in relief as he quickly grabbed a bottle and immediately took a long gulp. " Thirsty much,Seobie?" His maknae Son Dong Woon laughed as he draped an arm over Yo Seob. Dong Woon bent down and grabbed a bottle too holding it against his head as sweat dripped from his recently dyed Blonde hair. Yo seob smirked as he tightned the cap onto his drink. " Ripped your pants lately?" He teased as he pinched Dong Woon's cheek. Dong Woon hissed and shook his head. But then he looked down at his own pants to check. His face went bright red once he noticed the tear in his right leg. " Maybe..." He mumbled. Yo Seob laughed outloud as he watched Dong Woon duck past the crowd of reporters and directors towards the small room where the rest of the B2st members were resting at." Dongseng,wait! I'm sorry!"He chuckled as he ran after Dong Woon."Its the suixth damn pair I've ripped this year Damnit!" He cried as he slammed the door behind him. Yo Seob shook his head aas ge grabbed the door handle and pulled it open. " Ah! Dong Woon?! Again?!" Gikwang groaned as he saw the maknae drop onto the couch with his hand over the tear."It wasn't my fault!I think Seobie hyung cursed me or something..." Dong Woon mumbled as he covered his crotch with a pillow. You Seob mouth dropped as he laughed again. " What?! I didn't do anything! All I asked was if his pants were ripped and he got all emotional and ran!" "Ahhhh..Because he was right wasn't he!?" Gikwang laughed." Yeah,okay! Does anyone have some jeans I can borrow?" The annoyed and embarassed maknae snapped." I do! " Jang Hying Seung sighed as he pulled out a pair of blue faded jeans. " I had a feeling that this would happend..."Hyun Seung tossed them to Dong Woon who hurried off to the bathroom."He's so child- ish.." Yo Seob sighed.Yoon Du jun snorted as he pulled a white tank top over his perfect toned body."You act more childish than him!" He retorted.Yo Seob opened his mouth to defend himself but then quickly closed it realizing he had nothing against it."Awww..You made Seobie blush Du jun!" A fimiliar husky voice laughed smoothly as they plopped down next to Yo Seob. Yo Seob's heart stopped.He stiffened up as the heavy scent of a familiar someone filled his lungs with a sweet aroma."H-hi..Junnie.." He stuttered as he glanced at the joker that sat beside him."You okay Seobie?" Young Jun Hyung asked with a small smile across his perfect pink lips that Yo Seob loved to look at...Yo Seob didn't know why but something inside him had made him uneasy around Jun Hyung...The feeling in the pit of his stomach whenever Jun Hyun talked.The way his face turned a ligt pink whenever he smiled.It was an unbearable feeling that Yo Seob had tried for months to ignore.Jun Hyung glanced at the spaced out Seobie and snapped his fingers in front of his eyes. "Yo!No off-earth day dreaming here now!" He laughed. Yo seob blinked his eyes a few times and shook his head." Hmm? You say something Junnie?" He asked. Jun Hyung rolled his eyes and sighed. " Never mind...just glad you're back on earth.." He mumbled.Yo seob raised an eyebrow before shaking his head. He grabbed a pillow and set it on his lap so he could play with the metal spikes on his leather cuffs.The door slammed open again and Dong Woon entered with the ripped pair of pants in his hands." I..owe you so much Seungie!" The maknae whined.Hyun Seung grinned as he took the ripped pair from Dong woon."Its my job to take care of you guys..." He said quietly as he put the jeans into his black bag." Yeah you're our OmmaSeungie!" Gikwang smiled."And Du Jun is our Oppajun!" "Gah! Me? why?!" Du jun pouted. "Cause you're the leader!"Jun Hyung pointed out bluntly.He sighed as he turned his body and layed his head across the pillow on Yo Soebs lap."You mind?" He asked. Yo Seob face went pink once more at the gorgeous joker in his lap."N-no...I'm c-cool..." He stutterd.Jun Hyung gave his Seobie a sweet grin before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep. Yo Seob let out a sigh of relief as he sat back in the couch. He looked around and saw that half of the other members has left the room. He stared down at his sleeping Junnie who was completly asleep.He wanted to run his hand through Jun Hyung's perfect brown hair feeling every strand of his soft short hair run through his fingers. He loved watching his chest move up and down slowly with the rhythm of his breathing.Yo Seob wanted to run his fingertip over the outline of Jun Hyung's cheek and over his pale pink eyelids. " Dear god...What am I thinking?" He squealed outloud grabbing his blushing his cheeks. He froze as he felt Jun Hyung stirr in his lap. He looked down and saw Junnies eyes move quickly under his eyelids.He turned his head to the side and bit his lip."Ugh...uh,No..Coffe.." He mumbled. Yo seob stared at him blankly..."Coffe..?" He thought. He talks in his sleep about coffe!? "Sir..Nooo..." He mumbled again,then he chuckled in his sleep befor going quite again. Yo Seob smiled and raised his right hand and set it on Jun Hyung's cheek and laughed quietly. " What am I gonna do with you Junnieseng?" He whispered. "What am I gonna do with myself with yo u?"